Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

This match rules so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

RandolphCarter posted:

This match rules so much.

I know nothing about any of the wrestlers but LMAO at being dropped off by your mom to fight in this.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Nick Jr. Face posted:

OH MY GAWD

CCUUUUUUUUUMMMM

Shinjobi posted:

new thread title please

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that scene from The Werestler where the lady's like "a little more, no a little less" but forever

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MrMidnight posted:

I know nothing about any of the wrestlers but LMAO at being dropped off by your mom to fight in this.

Trent is a good boy who loves his mum :unsmith:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Rarity posted:

Trent is a good boy who loves his mum :unsmith:

Even if she's been inducted into a cult.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Gavok posted:

Even if she's been inducted into a cult.

The cult is nice now.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm legendary wrestler Buster Knutt and I am here to lay down the smack down on your face and around your thigh area

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wrassling is too technical and exciting now, whatever happened to two fat fuckin slobs slapping and kicking each other

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Wrassling is too technical and exciting now, whatever happened to two fat fuckin slobs slapping and kicking each other

yeah and why do they all have actual personalities now instead of their gimmicks just being whatever their day job is? i wanna see the out of shape milkman feud with the out of shape mailman

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

They died in their 50's, penniless, suffering from terrible CTE and whining about the younger wrestlers playing video games backstage instead of doing cocaine.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Gavok posted:

whining about the younger wrestlers playing video games backstage instead of doing cocaine.

I mean to be fair to the old guys, ¿por que no los dos?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Big meaty men slapping meat!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oh boy are you gonna love the new NXT!

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
An integral part of the fat slobs slapping each other is their job-related personas. No one cares about Clip Sterling slapping Carlton Morton. But everyone cares about The Vice Principal slapping Rey Hombre Basura.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

It needs a 20's update, i need to see class battles between a 24 year old uber driver / instacart shopper / yaoi consignment artist vs an 18 year old SoundCloud rapper who makes 1.2 million dollars per month on her of

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
on her of what

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Her odorous farts, clearly

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Just to be clear, every time Kane is brought up in PSP, everyone talks about how he is a moron and a terrible mayor and bad at Covid. Meaning the forum is the exact opposite of what that one poster said it was.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Stealth Tiger posted:

Just to be clear, every time Kane is brought up in PSP, everyone talks about how he is a moron and a terrible mayor and bad at Covid. Meaning the forum is the exact opposite of what that one poster said it was.

Plus a lot of us poo poo on Vince and WWE by pointing out he's Trump's best pal, and how they're both senile rich rear end in a top hat idiots, and how Trump was so dumb he literally thought Vince died when that limo exploded; and to the best of my knowledge nobody's gotten a probe yet for making fun of Diaper Don, The Chud Champion in the rasslin' subforum

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Post about wrestler politics in PSP. It's exactly why the forum is a joyless shithole. This thread is for fun dumb poo poo like the Raw Report.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Stealth Tiger posted:

Just to be clear, there were a few years a while back where Kane also posted on the boards

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

See, when that one poster said he didn't want to read about wrestling politics, I figured it was less "Vince is friends with Trump" and more "We're laughing at Triple H because he's paying the price for all that stupid behind-the-scenes poo poo he's pulled over the years."

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the last time I ventured regularly into PSP, they were organising an honest-to-god letter writing campaign because someone combed through jack swagger's twitter and found out that he'd liked a candace owens tweet

tbf some of this is the fault of american m bison cody rhodes, who said a lot of stuff when AEW started around it being more diverse, which people excitedly took to mean that you'd be required to wear at least four rainbow flags to be allowed in the building and that the champion would be a wrestler with autism who would come out and beat up the comedy acts for being confusing

what he actually meant was that he would have hired Gail Kim to wrestle without a long deliberation as to whether you can jerk it to an asian woman, and also it's now legal to be 185lbs without being billed as Tiny Alan, The Flying Miracle

FullLeatherJacket fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Aug 10, 2021

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

FullLeatherJacket posted:

which people excitedly took to mean that you'd be required to wear at least four rainbow flags to be allowed in the building and that the champion would be a wrestler with autism who would come out and beat up the comedy acts for being confusing

Yeeeesh what a take

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This is the future liberals want

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

aew? more like sjw!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hey didn't shad kahn, tony kahn's daddy and lead aew investor, donate $1 million to trump?! whoa gonna blow the lid off psp with that one.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Yeeeesh what a take

i kid, i kid, but people got genuinely upset at the time that the new wrestling show wasn't going to be aggressively political and that you might have your day spoiled by being forced to watch a monk fight a clown while knowing that the monk believes in trickle-down economics

it was a wild time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I wish I could see a wrestling monk on AEW

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The Young Tucks

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

hey didn't shad kahn, tony kahn's daddy and lead aew investor, donate $1 million to trump?! whoa gonna blow the lid off psp with that one.

that doesn't count, as there's a fistpumps/chuddiness scale that means you're allowed to hound some poo poo garbageman out of the business because he said something dumb on an internet forum in 2007, but the Undertaker is able to straight up wear biker poo poo with the SS logo on it and people are chill with it because one time the lightning hit the coffin and he was in the coffin and he was wearing a cool hat

Rarity posted:

I wish I could see a wrestling monk on AEW

if miro wants to wear a cowl, I'm not telling him no

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
After about a nanosecond considering what Sonny Kiss would be booked like in WWE I have come to the astounding conclusion that AEW are at least a step in the right direction.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I found out Murderhawk is a christian and now I want him to wrestle Malachi Black even more.
For reals though Malachi vs Miro explains Miro's huge lean into GOD AND VIDEOGAMES IS EVERYTHING besides it ruling

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FullLeatherJacket posted:

the last time I ventured regularly into PSP, they were organising an honest-to-god letter writing campaign because someone combed through jack swagger's twitter and found out that he'd liked a candace owens tweet

tbf some of this is the fault of american m bison cody rhodes, who said a lot of stuff when AEW started around it being more diverse, which people excitedly took to mean that you'd be required to wear at least four rainbow flags to be allowed in the building and that the champion would be a wrestler with autism who would come out and beat up the comedy acts for being confusing

what he actually meant was that he would have hired Gail Kim to wrestle without a long deliberation as to whether you can jerk it to an asian woman, and also it's now legal to be 185lbs without being billed as Tiny Alan, The Flying Miracle

This is dumb.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
did undertaker really come out of a coffin wearing a cool hat

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

E: Cubone’s right who gives a poo poo

A talking coyote fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 10, 2021

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
WHO

CARES

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Need a raw report pronto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

Quoting my first post itt for new people who want to get into wrestling or get back into it after a long break. Please watch this match. It's not very long and it's absolutely brilliant. It's from DDT which I mentioned earlier. And if you've seen it before then watch it again.

Elephant Ambush posted:

If you don't think this is awesome then gently caress you. Just gently caress you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrH4TuKq1I

edit: for those who don't speak Japanese: it's a single light tube "deathmatch" where the idea is to be the one to NOT break the light tube. It's incredibly creative and a lot of fun and not too long. They even demonstrate the rules before the match starts!

This is good.

Breetai posted:

After about a nanosecond considering what Sonny Kiss would be booked like in WWE I have come to the astounding conclusion that AEW are at least a step in the right direction.

Her instagram says she's a plant-based athlete.

I assume she is concerned about the fire-based athletes.