Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Haifisch posted:

The Lockhorns

lmao @ “Hair Apparent”

Doomykins posted:

"185 - Jucika's Harvest"

Get it, girl!

I also just wanna say that Little Lefty is getting better by the day, I’m following it with genuinely bated breath.

Classic Zits

Sylvia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Vater und Sohn: Long front, short back (1935/11)

LazyQ
Feb 22, 2011

Mämmilä (April 4, 1996)

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
It's the day after top climate change scientists laid out how horribly, irreversibly screwed we already are. Let's visit The MiniSec Ecocide Museum! Featuring Victoria the philosophical guinea pig! Who used to be prone to dreams of violence!

2007 (September 10-14)

2010 (October 11-15)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Aug 10, 2021

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Can confirm that men's rooms are gross af compared to women's by default.

Waking up before 11am if you don't have to is unnatural, Jeremy's parents. :colbert:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Haifisch posted:

Can confirm that men's rooms are gross af compared to women's by default.

I... my experience is very much the opposite

Public ladies rooms are gross in all the ways mens rooms are and often several additional ways

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

My Lovely Horse posted:

Wholesome.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Concur, all the horror stories I've ever gotten from my SO about ladies rooms disasters are a whole other world from men's rooms.

90% of mens room usage is just peeing and leaving. Sometimes in stadiums you get a piss wall, which is the kind of thing that blows women's minds when they hear about it. But even that ... nobody is asking you to touch the piss wall, plus it's impossible to miss. It's probably preventing a lot more mess than it's causing.

e: Comic Strips 2021: Nobody is asking you to touch the piss wall

(please don't actually lol)

Huxley fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Aug 10, 2021

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Funny Online AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Docks

Retail

Popcom

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

all in all you're just a

nother piss in the wall

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Herman the Heathen
The poop zombie arc comes to an end:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Huxley posted:

Concur, all the horror stories I've ever gotten from my SO about ladies rooms disasters are a whole other world from men's rooms.

90% of mens room usage is just peeing and leaving. Sometimes in stadiums you get a piss wall, which is the kind of thing that blows women's minds when they hear about it. But even that ... nobody is asking you to touch the piss wall, plus it's impossible to miss. It's probably preventing a lot more mess than it's causing.

e: Comic Strips 2021: Nobody is asking you to touch the piss wall

(please don't actually lol)

The piss trough is a staple of the event-going experience, imo.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

EasyEW posted:

2010 (October 11-15)

Capitalism, for all its faults, is hardly the sole cause of environmental damage. Read up on what the Soviets did to the Aral Sea.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

The Bloop posted:

I... my experience is very much the opposite

Public ladies rooms are gross in all the ways mens rooms are and often several additional ways
Having spent ~80% of my life using the ladies' and the past couple years using the men's, I've never seen a ladies' room be particularly gross other than the odd piss seat from a hoverer. Meanwhile men's rooms always have a sticky layer of dried piss all over the floor, and often more piss left on the toilet seats. Men are also worse about flushing the drat toilet when they're done using it. I appreciate being able to finally use the bathroom of my gender but I don't appreciate how much filthier it is.

I'll concede I've never seen sports stadium toilets and the horrors they contain, though.

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Aug 10, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Haifisch posted:

Having spent ~80% of my life using the ladies' and the past couple years using the men's, I've never seen a ladies' room be particularly gross other than the odd piss seat from a hoverer. Meanwhile men's rooms always have a sticky layer of dried piss all over the floor, and often more piss left on the toilet seats. Men are also worse about flushing the drat toilet when they're done using it. I appreciate being able to finally use the bathroom of my gender but I don't appreciate how much filthier it is.

I'll concede I've never seen sports stadium toilets and the horrors they contain, though.

my direct experience is only in cleaning them at a number of different types of business and while the average day was perhaps worse in the mens, the absolute worst abominations of foulness were always in the womens

Yeah guys don't flush as much but they also don't smear period blood on the walls as often

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Haifisch posted:

On entrance: Behold, the PISS TROUGH

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

None shall escape the piss-mist.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
today we are all dustin

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
The Far Side

Pickles

Zits

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

davidspackage posted:

Strips dealing with Tiffany and her dad often seem kind of unintentionaly dark and painful.
I don't think it's unintentional. We're supposed to feel sorry for Tiff.

F Minus

Mark Trail

Mary Worth

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

Apartment 3-G

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Moomin under Sail

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Johnny Walker posted:

Rex Morgan MD

Teen years is when the body begins naturally producing its own slime

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

Capitalism, for all its faults, is hardly the sole cause of environmental damage. Read up on what the Soviets did to the Aral Sea.
Yeah I did some basic research on it for a school project once. If I remember correctly the dust storms full of salt and toxins from the old seafloor poisoned all nearby plant, animal and human life around it. Really awful stuff.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

There it is again! The Rocko/Uncle Max/Kel triangle shirt! It's really messing with my brain how much this shirt gets around in comics. Like was this a real shirt that was actually popular once or are these all just incestuous references or what?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Some Guy TT posted:

There it is again! The Rocko/Uncle Max/Kel triangle shirt! It's really messing with my brain how much this shirt gets around in comics. Like was this a real shirt that was actually popular once or are these all just incestuous references or what?

Loud geometric pattern shirts were a thing in the late 80s - early 90s.
For example,
https://twitter.com/jameskingmovies/status/994992626574221318

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Slammy posted:

Outbursts of Everett True September 26, 1918

I can’t believe that Everett True just beat the crap out of Jack Benny like that

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Bogor

Classic Cat

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

EasyEW posted:

Les Moore's Unquestioned Privilege Summer Vacation continues!

"It's called a 'real doll' and you can have them custom made to look like anyone!"

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

BigDave posted:

"It's called a 'real doll' and you can have them custom made to look like anyone!"
"Lisa Moore Real Doll" is a hell of a username.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

My Lovely Horse posted:

Panel 6: horselaugh (ˈhɔːsˌlɑːf) noun. a coarse, mocking, or raucous laugh; guffaw.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Johnny Walker posted:

Rex Morgan MD

Teen years, my rear end. At the rate this strip is going all-in on Sarah's genius, she'll be finishing a doctoral thesis on the mathematical nature on the works of Jackson Pollack by the time she's 14.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Sally Forth

Pearls Before Swine

Skippy (December 21, 1933)

Peanuts (August 13, 1974)

Funky Winkerbean

Crankshaft

Mutt and Jeff

Rip Haywire

Thimble Theater (March 11, 1938)

Out Our Way (March 1-3, 1937)

Tag yourself. I'm the nosy dog.

Toonerville Folks (December 3-5, 1917)

Dok's "Thaw, Followed By A Flash Freeze" Duck (September 20, 1913)

Little Lefty (February 21-23, 1935)

Blondie From Zero (December 18-20, 1930)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Aug 11, 2021

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

manero posted:

Nancy 1946

Bushmiller channeling his inner Art Beeman

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!