Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

Maybe they're opposite bisexuals, one is into men and women and the other is into women and men

Ah the bisexual and the antibisexual, never bring them into contact or else they annihilate into a huge amount of fingerguns and sitting on chairs wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Are you not allowed to be a himbo and bi at the same time?

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

OwlFancier posted:

If the term for being both isn’t ‘himbi’ it really should be

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

OwlFancier posted:

If so I am deeply saddened for my future goals.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

OwlFancier posted:

I'd argue that being bi makes them even more of a himbo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

If the term for being both isn’t ‘himbi’ it really should be

Please, bi-mbo is sitting right there.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Brawnfire posted:

I kept checking to make sure this wasn't a parody article. Every idea they pitched sounded like hot dogshit, wow

Agreed. Every single idea described in that article is the shittiest poo poo a screenwriter could have shat out.

I'm amazed they're look back fondly on those plans as opposed to saying "dude ... maybe we shouldn't have done all that cocaine back then."

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Weatherman posted:

Agreed. Every single idea described in that article is the shittiest poo poo a screenwriter could have shat out.

I'm amazed they're look back fondly on those plans as opposed to saying "dude ... maybe we shouldn't have done all that cocaine back then."

And just think, screenwriters today are even more stupid!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

BioEnchanted posted:

Also the discussions of Damien being "Too young" to be gay/bisexual just falls into the conservative trap of assuming being non-straight is inherently a sex thing (ie "HOW WILL I EXPLAIN 2 MEN BEING IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP TO MY CHILDREN! I'LL HAVE TO DESCRIBE HOW THEY gently caress!" no you won't you weirdo...). Just because a 12 year old has a romantic connection with someone of the same gender doesn't mean they have to be sexually active right then and there.

See you say that, but DC is the company that decided we needed to see Batman and Catwoman having sex right on a rooftop in uniform with what I think was a two page splash?

And then there was that time they showed us Batman's dick

I 100% don't trust them to make it weird

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Len posted:

See you say that, but DC is the company that decided we needed to see Batman and Catwoman having sex right on a rooftop in uniform with what I think was a two page splash?

And then there was that time they showed us Batman's dick

I 100% don't trust them to make it weird

Batman canonically doesn't give head, guys like that don't make any 2 page splashes.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Disco Pope posted:

Batman canonically doesn't give head, guys like that don't make any 2 page splashes.

Oh yeah and that's a thing DC established

There's 0% chance they wouldn't make it weird

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Whoever here compared Forest Gump to Ready Player One holy poo poo is that spot on.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Quantum Leap is Forrest Gump but better in every conceivable way.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

BrigadierSensible posted:

Please, bi-mbo is sitting right there.
"Byembo" sounds like a rejected adventure time character. Bi-himbo but the bi is pronounced "bih" like you're Jim Carrey

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Brawnfire posted:

I kept checking to make sure this wasn't a parody article. Every idea they pitched sounded like hot dogshit, wow

quote:

Roth said the film would have begun with the revelation that Forrest Junior (Haley Joel Osment) had AIDS, the same disease that killed his mother Jenny Curran, played by Robin Wright.

“People wouldn’t go to class with (Forrest Jr.) in Florida," said Roth. "We had a funny sequence

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Walker was right!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Please it was a mystery disease

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

OPAONI posted:

Dick Grayson, straight ultraslut of the DCU is canon.
I mean, it's right there in his name!

Read After Burning posted:

I mean, pretty sure Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn have all been portrayed as bi over the years. Hmm, what would make those characters being bi okay, but not Robin? Hmm.....mysterious!
Nobody tell them about how like half of the new Harley Quinn series concerns Harley and Ivy coming to terms with their feelings for each other (the show rules a lot)!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

In the book Forrest meets Tom Hanks on the set of Big and Tom is the one who tells him that life is like a box of chocolates

Then he goes to the Persian Gulf and personally captures Saddam Hussein, but Norman Schwarzkopf orders him to go sneak him back in because that wasn't how the war was supposed to go and it would ruin Bush's plans

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
I've posted poo poo from purple multiple times before but also semi recently unfriended him as I found myself just hate scrolling his page too much and needed to take a break from it all. Don't really want to live in a drat lefty echo chamber, but gently caress it. The occasional friends list purge feels good.

Friend orange posted something about pillow man's cyber symposium yesterday and purple made an appearance.

Oddly enough he just supplied just as much evidence that the election was stolen as pillow man did.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I always thought the timeline meant it was probably Hep C

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Tony Phillips posted:

I've posted poo poo from purple multiple times before but also semi recently unfriended him as I found myself just hate scrolling his page too much and needed to take a break from it all. Don't really want to live in a drat lefty echo chamber, but gently caress it. The occasional friends list purge feels good.

Friend orange posted something about pillow man's cyber symposium yesterday and purple made an appearance.

Oddly enough he just supplied just as much evidence that the election was stolen as pillow man did.

Love an IOSM with a unique style

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Idiots on Social Media: Da HellJustAin't4Children

I have no idea what that means or how it relates to the conversation they're having, but lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I enjoy the suggstion that computers have souls but are going to computer hell.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/grahamb47/status/1425235357277200384?s=21

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm just glad Drake is officially "Robin" again instead of the weird thing for a while when they made it so he was never officially a Robin, but instead "Red Robin" for no good reason.

I honestly feel like the whole Bat family should be bi. Bruce, Dick, Jason, Selina. All of 'em.

bruce wayne should be ace
no time to gently caress i still have batarangs to throw

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

hawowanlawow posted:

Idiots on Social Media: Da HellJustAin't4Children

I have no idea what that means or how it relates to the conversation they're having, but lol

Man, I know we change the name of this thread a lot, but I'm really enjoying "lots of wrongdoing, mostly by computers and gay people".

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

bruce wayne should be ace
no time to gently caress i still have batarangs to throw

he tries but he's too sexy for that

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Idiots on Social Media: Lots of Wrongdoing by Computers and Gay People

Edit: I should scroll down all the way before posting!

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 16:31 on Aug 11, 2021

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Splicer posted:

"Byembo" sounds like a rejected adventure time character. Bi-himbo but the bi is pronounced "bih" like you're Jim Carrey

Bih-hih-hih-himbo

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

HIMBY

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

He In My Butt Yet?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
How I Met Bour Yother

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Hunks In My Back Yard

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I haven't read a Batman book in close to ten years, but Tim Drake being Bi makes total sense and fits the character for me. Couldn't tell you exactly why though.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

“Go woke, go broke” is something chuds keep repeating despite the evidence. Meanwhile Kirk Cameron gets another mortgage to make his latest “Jesus is My BFF” movie.

quote:

Famously unwoke property, Star Trek.

Gorka is just the kind of simpleton not to have picked up the subtle messaging in Original Recipe Trek like “THIS PLANET IS CHAOS BECAUSE THE TWO KINDS OF BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE PEOPLE HATE EACH OTHER! HOW UNEVOLVED OF THEM!”

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

How I Met Bour Yother

I can't wait for the new spin off of this.it sounds terrible

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Splicer posted:

Hunks In My Back Yard

It's more likely than you think.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

CharlestheHammer posted:

No I mean it’s just stuff. Forrest goes to an event stuff happens, then he goes to another event with little relation to the last.

Yeah, that's called a "string-of-pearls" plot, and it either works or reads like a bunch of short stories pasted together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

OwlFancier posted:

I enjoy the suggstion that computers have souls but are going to computer hell.