Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Astro7x posted:

So did they really have Aliyah beat Dakota clean on Main Event?

From reports from fans at the event, yes Aliyah beat Dakota Kai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

DarkstarIV posted:

From reports from fans at the event, yes Aliyah beat Dakota Kai.

Well we gotta make sure literally everyone in the Takeover matches coming up looks as good as possible so naturally this is the result

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Next takeover better end with HHH getting hit in the head with a golf ball and waking up in an FCW ring

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
i just read the raw results..holy poo poo

why is this show still on?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/johnrclark12/status/1425597243466334217

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DEAR RICHARD posted:

i just read the raw results..holy poo poo

why is this show still on?

At least 1.42 million people will watch wwe no matter what or who they put on, you know that

the content literally doesn't matter

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Diamante and Kiera are still together, right? No big surprise she's getting a tryout

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Isn't she ... problematic? In a Ivelisse kind of way?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Only thing I've heard is some beef with Sasha over having a similar style.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Davros1 posted:

I guess we'll see. Maybe being around Diamante will keep her chill.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Pylons posted:

Only thing I've heard is some beef with Sasha over having a similar style.
That's all I've heard too, and it was years ago. AEW should build towards a women's tag-team division and they'd be a great first step.

e: especially because Diamonte's first partner and eventual winner of the tag tournament was Ivalesee

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Aug 12, 2021

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Davros1 posted:

are you getting her confused with Tessa Blanchard?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

are you getting her confused with Hulk Hogan?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/johnrclark12/status/1425601910678212609 This is good to see.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Davros1 posted:

no harm in just assuming she is without evidence, count me in

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Punchsport Pagodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! THE ACCLAIMED! HAVE DISBANDED!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Pac is the guy I can see beating Miro for the TNT if they don't announce trios belts soon.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Davros1 posted:

she had some minor quibble with somebody a long while ago but in no way would I ever put her in the Ivelisse column at all. Idk anyone besides like Sexy Star who has a dossier of bullshit as long as Ivelisse lol. Kiera was well-liked in Impact

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This was a really fun match and PAC is super over.

Also I saw some people online where claiming we were chanting "CASTER".

We were not, we were changing "BASTARD".

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Bowens also came out to a new tron and music as well

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1426340637759135746

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

OH poo poo

https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1426356259687747585

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

YES

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Possible spoiler from Triplemania

https://twitter.com/MaXiMo_Sioux/status/1426661371320672258?s=20

Alberto :pukeemoji:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Davros1 posted:

Possible spoiler from Triplemania

https://twitter.com/MaXiMo_Sioux/status/1426661371320672258?s=20

Alberto :pukeemoji:

Someone was bound to hire his gross rear end eventually, not that surprised its AAA

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

mfcrocker posted:

Someone was bound to hire his gross rear end eventually, not that surprised its AAA

Is he hired, or was he just hanging out backstage with people?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he left before the show

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

mfcrocker posted:

Hooray for baselessly jumping to conclusions!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mfcrocker posted:

He's already hired somewhere

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Did he ever have that match with Andrade or is it still to come

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Did he ever have that match with Andrade or is it still to come

It was July 31, Del Rio won after it was turned into a triple threat with Carlito per Cagematch

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Chris James 2 posted:

It was July 31, Del Rio won after it was turned into a triple threat with Carlito per Cagematch

Wow, what a treat for all the fan in attendance.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Wow, what a treat for all the fan in attendance.

I didn't hear poo poo about it from any of my local news outlets, I even loving forgot it was happening :laffo: . It's amazing it even happened at all.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from Sunday:

quote:

Impact TV:

-W. Morrissey and Eddie Edwards were brawling and as Morrissey was about to give Edwards a power bomb, Sami Callihan and his baseball bat made the save for his rival.
-Chris Sabin and Sami Callihan defeated Ace Austin and Moose. This is a preview of the four-way no. 1 contender's match set for Emergence this Friday.
-Matt Cardona (w/ Chelsea Green) defeated Shera (w/ Rohit Raju)
-Jake Something defeated Kaleb with a K in a no DQ match. X-Division Champion Josh Alexander confronted Something after the match as a preview for their title match Friday.
-Chris Bey defeated David Finlay
-Melina defeated Brandi Lauren. After the match, Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo and "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt attacked Melina which led to Trey Miguel eventually running in for the save. This is a preview of the upcoming Purrazzo-Melina title match at the NWA Empower pay-per-view.
-Tasha Steelz (w/ Savannah Evans) defeated Havok (w/ Rosemary)
-Tenille Dashwood, Madison Rayne and Kaleb with a K defeated Taylor Wilde in a handicap match. After the match, Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering evened up the odds as the heels were beating down Wilde.
-Decay defeated Johnny Swinger and Hernandez
-Joe Doering defeated Luke Gallows

Emergence results:

-Steve Maclin defeated Petey Williams
-Madison Rayne (w/ Tenille Dashwood and Kaleb) defeated Taylor Wilde
-Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers defeated Violent by Design and Rich Swann/Willie Mack in a three-way to retain
-Matt Cardona (w/ Chelsea Green) defeated Rohit Raju (w/ Shera)
-X-Division Champion Josh Alexander defeated Jake Something to retain
-Ace Austin won a four-way no. 1 contenders match over Sami Callihan, Moose and Chris Sabin to earn a World title shot
-Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo and "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt defeated Trey Miguel and Melina

BTI matches:

-Eddie Edwards defeated Deaner
-Laredo Kid defeated John Skyler
-Steve Maclin defeated TJP by DQ after Petey Williams hit Maclin with a chair. Maclin was going to use the chair on TJP, but Williams made the save which made TJP upset.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ACE :woop:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact tapings from Monday

quote:

-Impact World Champion Christian Cage came out for a celebratory promo, but was interrupted by Friday's title challenger Brian Myers and Sam Beale. Cage also retired the TNA title during the segment.
-Chris Sabin defeated Sami Callihan. Moose ran out and attacked both men after the match, but Eddie Edwards ran out for the save before Moose was able to finish the job on Callihan with a chair.
-Mickie James did a segment to promote NWA Empower and called out Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo to the ring. The champion attacked her which brought out Trey Miguel and Melina to run off Purrazzo and "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt.
-Rich Swann and Willie Mack defeated Tag Team Champions Good Brothers in a non-title match. Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows put both Mack and Swann through tables after the match.
Rohit Raju and Shera defeated Matt Cardona and Chelsea Green
-Jordynne Grace, Rachael Ellering and Taylor Wilde defeated Tenille Dashwood, Madison Rayne and Kaleb with a K
-Moose (w/ W. Morrissey) defeated Eddie Edwards. After the match, a massive brawl broke out that included Sami Callihan, Ace Austin, Madman Fulton, Christian Cage, Brian Myers, Sam Beale, and Josh Alexander with the babyfaces standing tall at the end.
-Taylor Wilde (w/ Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering) defeated Tenille Dashwood (w/ Madison Rayne and Kaleb with a K)
-Decay defeated Fallah Bahh and No Way
-Moose came out for an in-ring promo and called out Eddie Edwards. The two brawled and Edwards used a kendo stick on Moose until W. Morrissey came out. The two left Edwards laying.
-X-Division Champion Josh Alexander defeated the returning Jake Crist in an open challenge. After the match, Chris Sabin came out and challenged Alexander to a title match at Victory Road (date TBA) which was accepted.
John Skyler defeated Laredo Kid
-The Good Brothers came out for an in-ring promo and bragged about putting Willie Mack in the hospital. Rich Swann ran out and ran both of them off with a chair.
-Trey Miguel defeated "Drama King" Matthew Rehwoldt. After the match, Deonna Purrazzo attacked Miguel but Mickie James ran out to make the save.
-Steve Maclin defeated Petey Williams

Emergence results:

-Impact World Champion Christian Cage defeated Brian Myers to retain the title
-Decay defeated Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, Fallah Bahh and No Way in an eight-person tag team match

BTI results:

-Jake Something defeated John Skyler

Good to see Jake Crist back - he shouldn’t be punished for his brother’s actions.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
God, Matt Morris is a much better ring name. I assume Rehwoldt is just his given name?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Christian "I ain't carryin' around two belts." Cage.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Didn't Danielson nearly throw out his shoulder doing the Yes with the two WWE belts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Didn't Danielson nearly throw out his shoulder doing the Yes with the two WWE belts?

I believe the anecdote was that his neck stuff was so bad at that time he could barely lift the one arm to do the Yes.