Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bust Rodd posted:

If I lived in NYC I would go to this

https://twitter.com/raxkingisdead/status/1425458407184769025?s=21

Rax King is very smart and very funny. I don’t know how she knows Matt but sounds like a blast.

Gondelman is also funny. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

littleorv posted:

Virgil Texas will address the allegations next Tuesday.
I will gladly explain myself next Tuesday for a Patreon donation today

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Rax King is very smart and very funny. I don’t know how she knows Matt but sounds like a blast.

sad middle aged fat man who overshares about his pathetic sex life lusts after sad middled aged divorcee who overshares about her pathetic sex life

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

actually i hosed her

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
pound sand, loser, there's only one Rax.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Slanderer posted:

sad middle aged fat man who overshares about his pathetic sex life lusts after sad middled aged divorcee who overshares about her pathetic sex life

This statement says a lot more about you than you think it does.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Slanderer posted:

sad middle aged fat man who overshares about his pathetic sex life
I'm sick of hearing about Vaush

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Halloween Jack posted:

:drat:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Slanderer posted:

You good there man

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Slanderer posted:

lol is “divorcee” a thing? Thought that went out a long time ago

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

selec posted:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I LITERALLY ALMOST POSTED “Divorcee is a term more moldy than calling things you don’t like gay”

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
No guys, he’s right, she should have stayed married to the guy who beat her. He’s obviously really smart, you’d kind of have to be to have noticed that I am obese and gross.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bust Rodd posted:

No guys, he’s right, she should have stayed married to the guy who beat her. He’s obviously really smart, you’d kind of have to be to have noticed that I am obese and gross.

Wait what huh?

I clearly missed something.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

prefect posted:

Wait what huh?

I clearly missed something.

Everyone who posts is bad.

adamcantsleep
Mar 20, 2016

Bust Rodd posted:

Josh Gondelman? :barf:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

selec posted:

I couldn’t think of a shorthand for “divorced chick energy”

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Slanderer posted:

There's probably a reason for that.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Slanderer posted:

:mamacita:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
As an experiment, try spending an entire day assuming that nobody you talk to, online or off, knows anything at all about whatever online controversies you care about.

If you still just can't imagine it, try getting married.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Slanderer posted:

how about "normal human woman"

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pharmaskittle posted:

actually i hosed her

I hosed her first. owned

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Mr. Grinch posted:

how about "normal human woman"

not sure how that applies to this situation given the parties involved

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Will Menaker called into the Lasagna Cat sex results survey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=2429s

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

Wizard Master posted:

Will Menaker called into the Lasagna Cat sex results survey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=2429s

what time?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He's looking good

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1425863492255449093?s=20

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I have no idea but adam friedland calls in at 43:45

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe

The Chad Jihad posted:

I have no idea but adam friedland calls in at 43:45

lol

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Sorry mate, I thought I linked the timestamp. It's at 40:29.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I'm glad they namedropped Dick Marcinko and his lovely books. Of all the technothrillers my dad had lying around the house, that was the only one that was so bad I went out of my way to make fun of him for buying it. It's as ridiculous as any thriller by Ben Shapiro or Steven Seagal. If I didn't know the author was an actual SEAL I'd have assumed it was written by a teenager.

I used to look at military wannabes and think, ha, real special forces solders aren't like that. But no, it seems that while not every macho manchild is an operator, every operator is a macho manchild. Even being a real special forces badass isn't enough to help these guys get over themselves; they have to tell everyone that they sniped "looters" in NOLA and personally killed Bin Laden with a karate death touch.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm glad they namedropped Dick Marcinko and his lovely books. Of all the technothrillers my dad had lying around the house, that was the only one that was so bad I went out of my way to make fun of him for buying it. It's as ridiculous as any thriller by Ben Shapiro or Steven Seagal. If I didn't know the author was an actual SEAL I'd have assumed it was written by a teenager.

I used to look at military wannabes and think, ha, real special forces solders aren't like that. But no, it seems that while not every macho manchild is an operator, every operator is a macho manchild. Even being a real special forces badass isn't enough to help these guys get over themselves; they have to tell everyone that they sniped "looters" in NOLA and personally killed Bin Laden with a karate death touch.

the game is notoriously one of the worst of all time as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZDBDWAt1DI&t=332s

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

In the previous episode when they were talking about CIA Morgellons I was surprised they didn't bring up the IED dowsing rods the Iraqi government spent almost 100 million dollars on (they were 60k apiece).

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Famethrowa posted:

the game is notoriously one of the worst of all time as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZDBDWAt1DI&t=332s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0WflggoAs

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

In the previous episode when they were talking about CIA Morgellons I was surprised they didn't bring up the IED dowsing rods the Iraqi government spent almost 100 million dollars on (they were 60k apiece).
I can't remember the episode, but What A Hell of A Way to Die had a good one about waste in the military. It included anecdotes about getting saddled with cutting-edge technology that was too heavy and didn't work or was inferior to the stuff it replaced.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

I can't remember the episode, but What A Hell of A Way to Die had a good one about waste in the military. It included anecdotes about getting saddled with cutting-edge technology that was too heavy and didn't work or was inferior to the stuff it replaced.

it wasn't like a poorly designed piece of tech or whatever, it was a scam device with an empty enclosure: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADE_651

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

little munchkin posted:

it wasn't like a poorly designed piece of tech or whatever, it was a scam device with an empty enclosure: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADE_651

The ADE 651 consists of a swivelling antenna mounted via hinge to a plastic handgrip. It requires no battery or other power source; its manufacturer claimed that it is powered solely by the user's static electricity.

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
A bullet detector. That's awesome.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

prefect posted:

The ADE 651 consists of a swivelling antenna mounted via hinge to a plastic handgrip. It requires no battery or other power source; its manufacturer claimed that it is powered solely by the user's static electricity.

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

I remember reading about them years ago and the basic concept was so ludicrous but I assumed they "used" batteries or something as part of the illusion. Then I found out about that and thought how the gently caress did anyone think this could ever work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Felix's teenage dream was to be Amy McGrath