Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

elaboration has issued a correction as of 14:46 on Nov 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i stopped vaping because i knew i was probably going to have to take a drug test in august but my final interview which i assume would be at least a week prior to any offer or drug test just got postponed to three weeks from now lol

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

man gently caress drug tests land of the freeeeeee

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

mood

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
my cheap 510 battery croaked so I bought a new one and it came with a refillable 510 cart

guess I can just start buying oil instead of spending the extra sin tax on a commercial vape cart when I need more discreet weed, neat

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

psa: the best 510 cart battery currently is the yocan uni pro

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
so fuckin high i whistled at my own taking (of) a piss

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Personally I wolf whistle whenever I look at my junk it's a great self esteem boost

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

Personally I wolf whistle whenever I look at my junk it's a great self esteem boost

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
told my therapist that my weed consumption is positively correlated with covid cases

he looked v worried

:okpos:

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
praise this cat

https://i.imgur.com/Zl6cY4p.mp4

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Cat

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ahh gently caress wrong thread

live long and prosper lol

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
THOT pran :boom:

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
this dog has been taking dumps in, on, and under bushes since I got him, but recently I found a particular bit of landscaping with bushes at JUST the right height for him to plop a deuce into so it vanishes forever. if I take him there he will preferentially use them and it's incredibly convenient

he's used to snow and cold so 90+ sucks, 3 am walks when it's 70 degrees out are the best solution we've found to this bullshit

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I am tremendously high off my homegrown and I’m gonna make some loving gummies tomorrow but before that I’ll probably play about ten hours of cities skylines and just viiiiiiibe

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
idk where else to post this but i thought it rn while high so:

is it anyone else's theory that cypher in the matrix is Ronald Reagan? When he has dinner w/ agent smith he says "I wanna be someone important....... like an actor" and Agent Smith says "Yes Mr. Reagan" and it made me think they are implying he became ronald reagan in our world

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jay-V posted:

is it anyone else's theory that cypher in the matrix is Ronald Reagan? When he has dinner w/ agent smith he says "I wanna be someone important....... like an actor" and Agent Smith says "Yes Mr. Reagan" and it made me think they are implying he became ronald reagan in our world

he dies in the movie so no

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

he dies in the movie so no

omg spoilers havent got to that scene yet

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Jay-V posted:

He represents detransitioners op

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

he’s the guy with the blue lives matter sticker on the back of his truck

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
Smoking weed & posting cats.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
ate a heaping teaspoon of abv about an hour ago and I am almost uncomfortably high right now

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Javid posted:

this dog has been taking dumps in, on, and under bushes since I got him, but recently I found a particular bit of landscaping with bushes at JUST the right height for him to plop a deuce into so it vanishes forever. if I take him there he will preferentially use them and it's incredibly convenient

he's used to snow and cold so 90+ sucks, 3 am walks when it's 70 degrees out are the best solution we've found to this bullshit

lol

it doesn't vanish forever, it stays there until the gardener accidentally grabs it while trying to work on the irrigation or prune some branches or something

i hope the gardener catches you next time and blasts ur rear end with the hose

then everyone can be friends and smoke weed

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I’m bored of all the strains what should I get. I think I like sativas but they’re all so inconsistent, I just don’t like feeling dull and falling sleep. strawberry cough and green crack send me to bed yet an indica like point break energizes me and makes me do poo poo. Tropicana cookies is good.

I did something weird last week and threw out a bunch of weed and carts I just don’t like. should have donated tbh. need recs for a broken goon

Javid posted:

it can only be blessed that I discovered this thread the same day I realized my dispensary allows dogs

I believe it’s quite possible for your dog to get sick from covid and pass it on to other mammals in your household. might not want to do that for a while.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
[citation needed], the Serious Dog People I hang with are uniformly unconcerned and these are people who would be absolutely flipping out if presented with compelling evidence cov-2 was a risk to dogs, so that's whose advice I've been rolling with

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Javid posted:

[citation needed], the Serious Dog People I hang with are uniformly unconcerned and these are people who would be absolutely flipping out if presented with compelling evidence cov-2 was a risk to dogs, so that's whose advice I've been rolling with

idk do you trust serious dog people or do you trust the CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html

I don’t trust either but just assume most mammals can get it

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/researchers-find-covid-mutations-in-nyc-sewage-pointing-to-possible-dog-rat-infections/3185871/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-with-covid-often-infect-their-pets/

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/07/dog-cat-owners-covid-19-often-pass-it-pets

kind of odd that the CDC considers the risk of animal to human transmission to be low, yet it’s thought to be zoonotic in origin. anyway, I don’t really understand these things.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

mawarannahr posted:

idk do you trust serious dog people or do you trust the CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html

I don’t trust either but just assume most mammals can get it

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/researchers-find-covid-mutations-in-nyc-sewage-pointing-to-possible-dog-rat-infections/3185871/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-with-covid-often-infect-their-pets/

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/07/dog-cat-owners-covid-19-often-pass-it-pets

kind of odd that the CDC considers the risk of animal to human transmission to be low, yet it’s thought to be zoonotic in origin. anyway, I don’t really understand these things.

I dunno if I’d trust the cdc either. But taking more risks out of that distrust doesn’t quite pass the sniff test.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

mawarannahr posted:

Zoonotic is making a jump between species, it's uncommon and hard for things to accomplish since what makes them a good virus in one animal may kill the other or not even infect them. There'd have to be another zoonotic event for other animals to get it, essentially a dog strain.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

I’m bored of all the strains what should I get.

gorilla *clap* glue *clap*

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

my partner picked up a "Ray Charles" cart recently, which is supposedly an indica but is a very energetic high. anyway it's good

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i've also been puffin on an ounce of Durban Poison for the past month and it's been great.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Durban poison and golden goat both have very unique and strong flavor profiles but after a short time they feel a bit gimmicky to me. I feel the same about almost all the citrusy strains.

I want to cross Bruce Banner with Gorilla Glue

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

got some white widow and it’s alright, feels just like it did in holland (which im probably imagining). didn’t get that tired unfocused feeling that’s been bugging me.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
the thing about weed is,
it's tight

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lovelyn posted:

the thing about weed is,
it's tight

yeah

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wtf how am I this high already, my tolerance was insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I'm on day two of a T break because I got literally panic attack inducingly high on Friday from wolfing down avb and now I'm gonna take it easy for a bit