Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Lammasu posted:

Is it just me or are games really horny lately?

Less straight white cis male horny, and therefore good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Edit: Wrong thread

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I'm in a part of Yakuza 0 where to advance I need to beat a guy in Karaoke. I am unbelievable bad at this minigame. So while I decide if I really want to practice a bunch to beat it it looks like I'm playing Boyfriend Dungeon.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Somebody help, the “play any game pass game” daily quest hasn’t been working the last few days and thus is robbing me of valuable valuable microsoft rewards points

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Somebody help, the “play any game pass game” daily quest hasn’t been working the last few days and thus is robbing me of valuable valuable microsoft rewards points

Ah, same for me. I'm in Europe.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1425514339415384071

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Boyfriend dungeon feels like if persona was hornier and gay

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Sold!

Sioux
May 30, 2006

some ghoulish parody of humanity

Evil Badman posted:

Less straight white cis male horny, and therefore good.

Alas, gone are the marvels of Kratos' QTE fuckfest.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Art of rally is an immediate 2/5 stars because it has that stupid rear end account selection menu pop up on start up.

And as a result it doesn't start. Select profile just keeps popping up over and over.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

Laserface posted:

Art of rally is an immediate 2/5 stars because it has that stupid rear end account selection menu pop up on start up.

And as a result it doesn't start. Select profile just keeps popping up over and over.

It starts fine for me.

But I don't understand why the game demands to know your blood type :thunk:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

John F Bennett posted:

It starts fine for me.

It's usually a requirement for Entering motorsport events so maybe it's playing on that?

Unless you're joking about something else in the game that won't start for me and thus haven't seen for myself.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Laserface posted:

Every game needs you to choose an account if you're not already logged in...

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I have one account on the console and it's always logged in on start up

2 games do this. Art of rally and dirt 5.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

Laserface posted:

It's usually a requirement for Entering motorsport events so maybe it's playing on that?

Unless you're joking about something else in the game that won't start for me and thus haven't seen for myself.

It's part of the config screens you have to fill out after logging in.

Have you tried turning your box off and on already to try again?

Magic Mango
Aug 31, 2006

Only fools are enslaved by time and space.

Laserface posted:

I had the same issue, restarting the console fixed it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

10/10 and i ain't even played it yet

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

The fuckboi sword sent me “hey… u up….”

Then said he’s feeling extra sharp today

Then i told him to show me and he sent me a pic of him as a sword framed like a dick pic

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

John F Bennett posted:

It starts fine for me.

The last blood type option is sake :cheersbird:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

The fuckboi sword sent me “hey… u up….”

Then said he’s feeling extra sharp today

Then i told him to show me and he sent me a pic of him as a sword framed like a dick pic

I am presuming you can do like a poly thing that unlocks dual wielding right?

Haven't played yet but downloaded.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Magic Mango posted:

I had the same issue, restarting the console fixed it.

Yeah, this got it working.

Still doesn't explain why some games choose to prompt for the profile when it's already signed in to dashboard and I will harshly rate games that do it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thank you for your service, guy who really cares about hitting A once for some reason.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Eh, it is annoying to have to do redundant things. :shrug:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

External Organs posted:

I am presuming you can do like a poly thing that unlocks dual wielding right?

Haven't played yet but downloaded.

You can if you're ace go the cat route and if you have a bad relationship with your mother IRL you can turn off the messages from your mom.

Game has a lot of thought put into it for a 2 dungeon horny sword simulator

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
What in the world? What game are guys discussing?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Zurtilik posted:

What in the world? What game are guys discussing?

Boyfriend Dungeon.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Zurtilik posted:

Eh, it is annoying to have to do redundant things. :shrug:

The vast amount of milliseconds stolen from my finite amount of gaming time will never be forgotten or forgiven.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Professor Beetus posted:

The vast amount of milliseconds stolen from my finite amount of gaming time will never be forgotten or forgiven.

Post/Av combo.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Barudak posted:

You can if you're ace go the cat route and if you have a bad relationship with your mother IRL you can turn off the messages from your mom.

Game has a lot of thought put into it for a 2 dungeon horny sword simulator

How is the hacky slashy stuff?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s so weird buying a server for a console game. I know it’s totally normal these days, but it was still kind of wild renting one. I like that you can apply gift cards to the server rentals, I mean even a low reward month will still cover most of it.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Lawn Mowing Simulator is a Series X/PC exclusive. Another next gen only title for the best console.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I live in an apartment so that sounds like the perfect game for me!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I played the preview build and it was weirdly engrossing/addictive. I can definitely see the appeal, but be warned some of the larger maps have an estimated time to complete of multiple hours.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seltzer posted:

Lawn Mowing Simulator is a Series X/PC exclusive. Another next gen only title for the best console.

Let me guess it’s published by Playway?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

American McGay posted:

I played the preview build and it was weirdly engrossing/addictive. I can definitely see the appeal, but be warned some of the larger maps have an estimated time to complete of multiple hours.

Good thing Xbox stays winning with quick resume then.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Seltzer posted:

They need the power of the series x or high end PC to simulate each blade of grass accurately.

e: even Xbox quick resume can't pause cutscenes in Mass Effect LE, I tried it last night and quick resumed to Shepard lying dead on a game over screen.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Professor Beetus posted:

e: even Xbox quick resume can't pause cutscenes in Mass Effect LE, I tried it last night and quick resumed to Shepard lying dead on a game over screen.

I can’t quite figure out exactly why but this made me laugh pretty good.

Does anyone play destiny 2? I’ve been playing it on the PC a bit and want to play on the Xbox too but does the game pass version come with all the expansions? When I looked at my Bungie account I didn’t see them listed oh see the Xbox version.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

hanyolo posted:

Yeah Ascent does make it hard to like, having sidequests labeled as recommended level 2 putting you into a level 10 zone is just a tad annoying. Just going to plow through the main story and set it to easy if it gets too hard instead of grinding out sidequests. Having fun with the RPG and the homing bullet burst assault rifle on controller, and just switching to a lightning hand cannon with autofire for the robot bosses.

Yeah, sidequests are not well designed overall and I dislike how the game sprinkles much higher level enemies into areas that should be otherwise appropriate for your level. You’ll have no way of knowing until you attack and then they swarm and murder you. At least there is no death penalty…

The game is pushing the original Xbox hardware to its limits - I’ve had “out of video memory” crashes while walking around the hub areas.

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
Art of Rally is pretty fun. Very chill. I had to relax and realize that taking turns at 35 mph is perfectly fine for the #1 time on normal difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Professor Beetus posted:

haha