Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Flayer posted:

Lovely date for St Totteringham. Looking forward to his special day

Can we permaban this chode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

You can just post a banme!!!!

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Weaponized Cum posted:

dsyp

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FOOTBALL

IS

BACK

Arsenal will drop points to the mighty Bees tonight.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Arsenal will drop points to the mighty Bees tonight.

https://twitter.com/david_ornstein/status/1426150622030618624?s=21

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Someone needs to tell the premier league about the 24 hour clock because I poo poo myself at that 7am kickoff then

Taking the mother in law out for her birthday tomorrow so will be strictly mains only, no starters or desserts so I can get back in time to watch Leeds get owned by a loving bollocks 98th minute old Trafford penalty as is the tradition

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

the sex ghost posted:

Someone needs to tell the premier league about the 24 hour clock because I poo poo myself at that 7am kickoff then

Taking the mother in law out for her birthday tomorrow so will be strictly mains only, no starters or desserts so I can get back in time to watch Leeds get owned by a loving bollocks 98th minute old Trafford penalty as is the tradition

Someone needs to tell you about time zones

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

the sex ghost posted:

Those times are US times OP

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

Those times are US times OP

It's a very early dinner

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sebzilla posted:

I'll never recover from this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
To be fair she'll be getting rushed through her dinner regardless because Mrs ghost said we'd pay for it without consulting me and by 'we' she means 'get your hand in your pocket'. Wine list? No thanks just tap water for us

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I’m very excited for Arsenal to trot out a team that’s worse than they were last season after spending £75m on new players,

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm excited for Smith Rowe and Saka to have to play every minute this season for the attack to look competent

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
is someone gonna post a preemptive farcenal

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

sebzilla posted:

Owned by the thread title

bradburypancakes
Sep 9, 2014

hmm. hmmmmmmmm
Up the Bees!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal: Leno, Tierney, White, Chambers, Mari, Xhaka, Lokonga, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Martinelli, Balogun. Subs: Hein, Bellerin, Saka, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Soares, Tavares, Nelson, Elneny

Look at that garbage bag of a side.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

brocked posted:

Owned by the thread title

lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brentford: Raya, Henry, Pinnock, Jansson, Ajer, Norgaard, Canos, Janelt, Onyeka, Mbeumo, Toney.
Subs: Gunnarrson, Goode, Forss, Wissa, Ghoddos, Dervisoglu, Bidstrup, Sorensen, Rasmussen

Arsenal: Leno, Tierney, White, Chambers, Mari, Xhaka, Lokonga, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Martinelli, Balogun.
Subs: Hein, Bellerin, Saka, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Soares, Tavares, Nelson, Elneny

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
bring back wenger imo

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Wengy must wetuwn

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Arsenal know it's the league and not league cup right

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal: Leno, Tierney, White, Chambers, Mari, Xhaka, Lokonga, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Martinelli, Balogun. Subs: Hein, Bellerin, Saka, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Soares, Tavares, Nelson, Elneny

Look at that garbage bag of a side.

I take it back I've worked out arsenal loving hell the state of that

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
as always, i’m excited to watch new Arsenal starlets Albert Lokonga and Pablo Mary who will be on loan by christmas like all the rest

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm guessing the only reason Balogun is playing is because Saka needs a break and the rest of the bench looks like poo poo. They're gonna have no options to bring on when inevitably chasing a goal in the 80th minute.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Pablo Mari is cool

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

sebzilla posted:

Wengy must wetuwn

:pray: :pray: :pray:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I hope Ivan Toney scores fifty goals today

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
the London family are getting season tickets to Brentford just to see the real teams come play them. LONGTIME Bees fan here

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
drat it legitimately owns to hear real crowd noise

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Ether Frenzy posted:

the London family are getting season tickets to Brentford just to see the real teams come play them. LONGTIME Bees fan here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rpBAZEVHmI

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ether Frenzy posted:

Without PL plastic fans they'd never fill the new stadium.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I can't imagine being in that crowd. Still shocked by how Europeans have just given up on social distancing and masking and all that.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ether Frenzy posted:

How do you do fellow Stuart Dallas and Pontus Jansson enjoyer

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Vegetable posted:

I can't imagine being in that crowd. Still shocked by how Europeans have just given up on social distancing and masking and all that.

uh it was decided five years ago that British people are not Europeans

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Brentford's manager looks like a homeless guy

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Arsenal looks like we're going to lose

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Brentford are spicy

kecske
Feb 28, 2011