Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Scratch Monkey posted:

She's a giant muscle freak but she's still wearing high heeled boots

Sigourney Weaver is something like 6 feet tall and still wears heals when the situation calls for it.

Those kind of wedge-heeled boots probably aren't great for combat, though. There's a lady on YouTube, who does theatre sword-fighting, who has made a few videos about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Bucnasti posted:

I feel like renders are cheating, but this came up in a 3d printing group and was too good to not share.

Just realised she's wearing combat leggings. Spent a minute trying to work out what the circles on the outer thigh were, naturally they're torn leggings so the inner thigh shows skin.

EdsTeioh
Oct 23, 2004

PRAY FOR DEATH

Floppychop posted:

I went back to the post and it's been heavily pruned. Shame.

I really liked how in the sales post it said “easily fixible paint jobs.” (Sic)

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Bucnasti posted:

I feel like renders are cheating, but this came up in a 3d printing group and was too good to not share.

Overwatch 2 Zarya looking interesting.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bucnasti posted:

I'll take 10

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

If you're going to have heels at least make them functional, like Raiden's

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

LashLightning posted:

Sigourney Weaver is something like 6 feet tall and still wears heals when the situation calls for it.

Those kind of wedge-heeled boots probably aren't great for combat, though. There's a lady on YouTube, who does theatre sword-fighting, who has made a few videos about it.

Jill Bearup and she's 120% awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfqjgNlj7Y

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

Bucnasti posted:

Strong 'webcomic from the early 2000s" energy.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I'm not going to do this.

It was featured on a BBC(?) documentary about a decline in Japanese young people getting married and having kids. Basically they are all too busy achieving work stuff to meet anyone and often struggle to navigate society enough to form connections.

Hosted by Sue Perkins, so basically work safe if odd. Although you probably don't want to explain girls dressed as anime maids serving tea on a cafe to your colleagues.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Samovar posted:

If you're going to have heels at least make them functional, like Raiden's

Battle heels, if you will.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

DicktheCat posted:

Battle heels, if you will.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

If you fire both feet at the same time do you power jump?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Bayonetta owns and I won't have it besmirched in this, the big titty space Marines thread!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

i just wanna grill for gork's sake

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
I ran into that model kit shopping for Gundam before (thinking it was an Egyptian Mech). Apparently it's this company's MO to sell model kits with anime girls + monster "armor," and alongside the release sell optional $30 upgrade packages that includes naked boobs for the girl, and dicks for the monster... or the girl. Thereby allowing the baseline models to be rated non-18+ for online retailers.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Fully clothed but dick out anime figures would be a look alright

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Bayonetta rocks because it's taking "battle heels" to its insane, awesome end point. Also why I give Blanche a pass for blazing past stiletto heels and going straight for literal rapier heels.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Desfore posted:

I ran into that model kit shopping for Gundam before (thinking it was an Egyptian Mech). Apparently it's this company's MO to sell model kits with anime girls + monster "armor," and alongside the release sell optional $30 upgrade packages that includes naked boobs for the girl, and dicks for the monster... or the girl. Thereby allowing the baseline models to be rated non-18+ for online retailers.

Wait, that robot thing is meant to be armour? That makes the GW Baby carrier seem practical.

I find the optional genitalia less surprising somehow. Although $30 seems....alot.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Thirty bucks to milk perverts seems pricey to you, coming from a hobby where a single thumb-sized miniature can cost fifty US dollars or more?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Desfore posted:

Fully expected detachable boobs but didn't see detachable penises coming.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Now like...is there only one dick or does the sprue come with an array of dicks?

Because I'm having a mental image of a sprue that consists of various shapes, sizes, and cuts and it makes me giggle

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Eediot Jedi posted:

that was probably the easiest one to predict.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Len posted:

Now like...is there only one dick or does the sprue come with an array of dicks?

Because I'm having a mental image of a sprue that consists of various shapes, sizes, and cuts and it makes me giggle

I assume they cast a sprue containing a couple dozen variants but the company punches them out and sells them individually at $30 each.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Eediot Jedi posted:

You rarely do.

:rimshot:

hooman fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Aug 15, 2021

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The Lone Badger posted:

I assume they cast a sprue containing a couple dozen variants but the company punches them out and sells them individually at $30 each.

Infinitely less amusing

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Midjack posted:

that was probably the easiest one to predict.

I did see this detachable penis coming!

hooman posted:

You rarely do.

I thought we were here to make fun of my painting prowess?

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Len posted:

"Let's see what I have in my dick bits box"

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

Nebalebadingdong posted:

Sounds great!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Nebalebadingdong posted:

“Dick bits box” is what I call your mom!

:boom:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

grassy gnoll posted:

Thirty bucks to milk perverts seems pricey to you, coming from a hobby where a single thumb-sized miniature can cost fifty US dollars or more?

30 dollars to perform a boob job on a thumb sized miniature does seem pricey. This thread is full of many examples where the same has been achieved with a couple dollops of green stuff.

Also I have never paid the equivalent of 50 dollars for a single mini 32mm or smaller.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Fantastic recommendation, thank you

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

This may be a scurrilous rumour, and if so, I'm sorry for giving false information, but isn't she a TERF?

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

I can find a Tumblr post refering to an article Bearup posted that she has since deleted, but there is an Internet Archive copy of the post.

Her post starts off with agreeing with a "we shouldn't punch Nazis" and it gets worse from there.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Hmmm my bad vibes video went off watching her video

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Oh FFS, world. Can't you let me have one cool person?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Read the article, aaaaand she's a TERF

It really is impossible to find someone on youtube who is into swords and weapons and isn't also a poo poo bag huh

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Sorry your only options are Karl at InRangeTV, and Ian at Forgotten Weapons if you're willing to put up with the latter having on garbage humans because they are the only guy with expertise in X obscure South African carbine.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Bloke on the Range is OK, right? Right? :ohdear:

(Jill Bearup has a video on her Patreon where she gushes over Mumsnet. Yeah. In the garbage pile you go.)

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I was also annoyed that she turned out to be trash, since her videos were a blast and very informative.

Don't meet your heros get invested in any person on youtube. I hope that Tod of Tod's Workshop is chill, I like his videos of an older guy infodumping about arrows and bolts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I hope that Tod of Tod's Workshop is chill

Isn't he the guy that eats poor, gay children alive and collects their bones and swims around in them like scrooge mcduck?