Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

cumshitter posted:

one of my favorite SNL interviews from the stern show was how jim breur talked about how he and tracy morgan wrote a stupid but funny godzilla script and the show runner scrapped it, but they just kept escalating it until they did a full dress rehearsal and even the camera men were lolling and going like "c'mon why isnt this on the show" in an everyone stood up and clapped way

tracy morgan stories are good too. i forget who the comedian was but they were talking about how in the early 90's morgan walked up to them while they were at the comedy club payphone and ripped their little black book out of their hand and shouted, "A real comedian doesnt write down his jokes, they come from the heart!" and then he threw it out a window

"you rear end in a top hat, that wasnt my jokebook it was all of my phone contacts! i dont know my agents number you piece of poo poo!!!" but morgan was already walking away and didnt even hear him

I always assumed Tracy never actually acted on 30 Rock and just tried to curse less when the cameras were on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

the milk machine posted:

this is what i said too. i don't see how you take any joy away from that movie

except for the last scene, sort-of

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

how the gently caress did I end up with an email from the fat orange bitch's coked up failsun

mornin' :coffee:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
YOUR NAME

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

how the gently caress did I end up with an email from the fat orange bitch's coked up failsun

mark l is fucken clowning on you with that $15

shameful, don jr knows youre a cuck

HURRY

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Jr knows how much you love trump

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
our tax dollars hard at work
https://twitter.com/emilytorbs/status/1426285354026512385?s=20

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

on no, big ornage daddy is going to cut me off if I don't donate right now

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

father, please, just extend the 400% IMPACT for one more hour. I promise we'll get a donation from YOUR NAME!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

good morning

Sunday morning

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bearjew posted:

good morning

Sunday morning

you misspelled "poo"

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

How dense do you need to be to see that as anything other than a scam email? Christ.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

MadJackal posted:

How dense do you need to be to see that as anything other than a scam email? Christ.
Post in the cspam covid thread

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bearjew posted:

good morning

Sunday morning

https://youtu.be/LHH6Zycrg8Q

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MadJackal posted:

there was an article a week or two ago about how all these donate money and we'll match it!!!! are all 100% scams. it was great.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

there was an article a week or two ago about how all these donate money and we'll match it!!!! are all 100% scams. it was great.

it seems pretty obvious; if I'm donating to "starving babies of Indiana" and they say they'll match my $100, then why do I need to send them $100 in the first place?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Then again people are extremely dumb, and concepts beyond "how many hot dogs are on this plate" involving numbers will confuse a huge proportion of the population.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lol remember when the campaign was forced to refund like $100 million because trunp tricked a bunch of olds into singing up for reoccurring donations?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i only remember sailor

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
was trying to sleep in a bit today since this is the only day I can do that and kept having lovely dreams about bad work things so I might as well get up good morning gently caress you

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

was trying to sleep in a bit today since this is the only day I can do that and kept having lovely dreams about bad work things so I might as well get up good morning gently caress you

thinking about work during the weekend lmao owned you idiot

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

thinking about work during the weekend lmao owned you idiot

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

frustration dreams are the worst, I had a long frustration dream the other night and in the dream I kept thinking to myself "poo poo this is like some kind of frustration dream"

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I've been trying to find this toggle on my own life for years

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Jon Irenicus posted:

I've been trying to find this toggle on my own life for years

having children is, or at least was for me, a guaranteed eternity of being owned.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

when daughter A was like 3 (take that QCS!) I was giving her a lecture about something stupid, just typical concerned parent bla bla bla, and she interjected "ga, umm, you have a penis"

I realized that I could never possibly win against that sort of logic

e: my kids have always (and continue) to call me "ga", for reasons unknown

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bearjew posted:

good morning

Sunday morning

I guess we can just say anything in here now, can't we?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RichardEngel/status/1426904038029856769

https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1426903488517267462

welp

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
400% IMPACT...ed bowels

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

who gives a poo poo—there are abandoned blackhawk helicopters in Afghanistan that the taliban are now in possession of.

that’s millions and millions and billions and billions that could’ve gone to so many better things, just lit on fire.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I mean it was obvious this was going to happen I would of course evacuated everyone before pulling out troops but what the gently caress do I know

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

MadJackal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Taliban prisoners have been released from Kabul prisons.

Helicopters dropping random flares around the embassy to prevent rocket attacks during evacuation.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Get hosed military havers.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

tenderjerk posted:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tenderjerk posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

having children is, or at least was for me, a guaranteed eternity of being owned.

my kid destroys me with logic daily. facts don’t care about my feelings.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gently caress the troops lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Koirhor posted:

I mean it was obvious this was going to happen I would of course evacuated everyone before pulling out troops but what the gently caress do I know

It's almost like military leadership is trying to artificially create a situation for American bureaucrats to be sacrificed so that they can justify re-engaging and starting the war all over again