Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the only time i really enjoyed buffalo wings was when i could steal a 5 lb frozen bag of wings and a gallon of blue cheese dressing from work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/markyoungtruth/status/1426909163591020553?s=21

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

So glad covid is over

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

hmm have we angered the virus?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im a longevity expert / race car driver with some excellent financial and pandemic advice to share

Only registered members can see post attachments!

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
virus's

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Spoondick posted:

im a longevity expert / race car driver with some excellent financial and pandemic advice to share

are there people who advertise NLP without being redpill pickup artists or has that turned into more of a widespread thing

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Getting my booster from CVS later today. Ended up using my irl information even though part of me wanted to go with Ivan T. Hirdose

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

:rolleyes: 70,000 people in the US died from covid last summer

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

are there people who advertise NLP without being redpill pickup artists or has that turned into more of a widespread thing

nah, pretty much still stands for nerdy libertarian pedophile

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ErinBanco/status/1426892693603594242

OH WORD???

????????????

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Domino's Mango Habenero wing sauce is the best of the bunch. Blows Buffalo Wild Wings out of the water.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
it's ridiculous we are getting better data directly from individual hospitals, but here we are

97% unvaccinated in recent hospitalizations is very good news for vaccines' continued effectiveness, and look, they didn't even have to make up that completely bullshit 99.9997% number the CDC is using

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Getting my booster from CVS later today. Ended up using my irl information even though part of me wanted to go with Ivan T. Hirdose
Interesting. Will you use your old vaccine card? Keep us updated

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Occasionally I watch Meet the Press to see what garbage is being circulated and Chuck Todd just cut to commercial with the teaser, "Up Next: The Debate Over Who Gets to Determine If Kids Wear Masks in School" lmao

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr Hootington posted:

Domino's Mango Habenero wing sauce is the best of the bunch. Blows Buffalo Wild Wings out of the water.

Remember when KFC tried to get in on boneless wings and they just tasted like chicken fried plastic?

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

what side effects have people been experiencing with the third shot? Is it similar to round 2, or maybe worse?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

fosborb posted:

it's ridiculous we are getting better data directly from individual hospitals, but here we are

97% unvaccinated in recent hospitalizations is very good news for vaccines' continued effectiveness, and look, they didn't even have to make up that completely bullshit 99.9997% number the CDC is using

Exactly! Everything is just immensely stupid in the aim of trying to make it like vaccines are a magic bullet that instantly ends covid on a personal level.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

But was it the same half?

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

I don't think the 50 friends on my private Facebook page is going to wow the razor marketing team.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thesaurus posted:

what side effects have people been experiencing with the third shot? Is it similar to round 2, or maybe worse?

Pain at the injection site with Pfizer for 24 hours, that was it

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003

Thesaurus posted:

At 24h out from Moderna 3 wife and I are feeling effects similar to Moderna 2 for us: very achy, fever, super sore arm, fatigue. Not yet markedly worse.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

oh yeah it's definitely the oudated data systems and not the failure of the american ethos to confront an existential threat

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

post COVID posted:

oh yeah it's definitely the oudated data systems and not the breakfown of the american ethos when confronted with an existential threat

any failures have to be failures that can be solved by tech, that's how this works

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

any failures have to be failures that can be solved by tech, that's how this works

The people are dying, let's give money directly to the people tech companies

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

yeah sure that was part of it but it doesn't account of the 40% of Americans who think masks are for pussies and vaccines make your dick fall off or whatever

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

is getting the booster via strap-on an option?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoir6aagn8

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

so I have an option to get my titers checked out for free as part of a research study, but it would require going by a public testing lab where I know there would be other people hanging out in the waiting room.

I'm leaning heavily towards it being a dumb idea to trade that risk (even in an N95) for satisfying my curiosity.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I was momentarily angry this past week when Wingstop raised the prices on Monday/Tuesday $.60 boneless wings to $.70 boneless wings.

lemon pepper supremacy

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

DickParasite posted:

what is the point of life without all you can eat boneless wings

Oh man I'd kill my neighbors for some boneless wings.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

so I have an option to get my titters checked out for free

Pretty sure you can do that in the comfort of your own home with a camera and an internet connection.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Fate Accomplice posted:

I was momentarily angry this past week when Wingstop raised the prices on Monday/Tuesday $.60 boneless wings to $.70 boneless wings.

lemon pepper supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLQO6UYTt58&t=96s

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Shifty Pony posted:

so I have an option to get my titers checked out for free as part of a research study, but it would require going by a public testing lab where I know there would be other people hanging out in the waiting room.

I'm leaning heavily towards it being a dumb idea to trade that risk (even in an N95) for satisfying my curiosity.

Just wear a half mask.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Pretty sure you can do that in the comfort of your own home with a camera and an internet connection.

subscribers get to see my delta variant.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

Shifty Pony posted:

I say do it, if you haven't gotten a booster yet. Then get the booster and check again. At least that might be more informative and useful. But yea, I dunno, depends on your risk tolerance.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i'm looking at the kn95 masks from bonafidemasks and wondering if they are single day use masks or can they be used for a few days?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

BraveUlysses posted:

i'm looking at the kn95 masks from bonafidemasks and wondering if they are single day use masks or can they be used for a few days?

As long as they don't get dirty/wet you can use those types of masks for a couple of days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

BraveUlysses posted:

what I've been following is that the kf94, kn95 and n95s can be used for at least 30 to 40 hrs total. That was from Dr Osterholm and I haven't really heard otherwise.