Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxReports/status/1426886553238966277

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"I asked somebody else to try to find a loophole"

great, thanks nancy

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Afghanistan NG+

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

last week: OMG OUR BRAVE PRESIDENT FINALLY ENDED THE FOREVER WAR!!!

this week: THIS CLUSTERFUCK IS TOTALLY DRUMF'S FAULT!!!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

rapey Joey Biden pull out

A+ idea
F on execution

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/tylerpager/status/1426565428063744003

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I assume in the dumbest way possible but I can't imagine what that is.

well, the surge is coming from the 82nd airborne so theyll probably just airdrop em in

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Harvard / Deloitte / CIA outsider Pete Buttigieg

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
We're going to parachute troops directly into crowds of waiting taliban so they can have more guns and soldiers. They're not yet strong enough for us to re-invade Afghanistan.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I legitimately miss Trump in terms of foreign policy.

He was unironically the least bad modern president when it comes to foreign policy.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Biden: Back to normal!

monkey finger curls, taliban now control Afghanistan and covid returns to pre-lockdown levels

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Malaria posted:

This will literally be the only good thing Biden does in his presidency and the media is gonna poo poo all over him forever about it.

It rules.

Not one voter will give a poo poo.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/ggooooddddoogg/status/1426972112057634818?s=19

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

mcmagic posted:

Not one voter will give a poo poo.

cant wait until youre wrong and republicans win on democrats being losers in afghanistan

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

punk rebel ecks posted:

I legitimately miss Trump in terms of foreign policy.

He was unironically the least bad modern president when it comes to foreign policy.

assassinating the Iranian general was really bad but at least he didnt send troops to do it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

we've booked you a free stay in our hotel *supervisor hisses in my ear* oh uh, ok uhm

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/halaljew/status/1196952837898539009

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Pamela Springstein posted:

assassinating the Iranian general was really bad but at least he didnt send troops to do it

lol that even trump had some moral compass for foreign policy relative to the absolute ghouls who lusted to use the power of the state for their Machiavellian scheming for all of their lawyering pedophile lives

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Bideo James posted:

cant wait until youre wrong and republicans win on democrats being losers in afghanistan

Republicans are going to win in 2022 but it will have nothing to do with afghanistan.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gay_crimes posted:

lol that even trump had some moral compass for foreign policy relative to the absolute ghouls who lusted to use the power of the state for their Machiavellian scheming for all of their lawyering pedophile lives

its especially funny because he didnt even have one, he just didnt want the TV to get mad at him.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Esran posted:

This argument was made verbatim today by the former Danish Defense Minister in a statement to the media :v: I guess he's a redditor.

ruin a country to kill one dude who is living in another country mission accomplished

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

mcmagic posted:

Republicans are going to win in 2022 but it will have nothing to do with afghanistan.

WRONG its gonna be about 3 things

MASKS
VACCINES
AFGHANISTAN

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

he just didnt want the TV to get mad at him.

best American foreign policy since fdr

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bideo James posted:

MASKS
VACCINES
AFGHANISTAN

Nah it's going to be about 1 thing. Gerrymandering.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I honestly can't say if Trump would have handled this better or worse but if he were president we would be on at least press conference #6 by now and might have some new weird poo poo he said to marvel at at least

Biden seems to be in his coffin regenerating lately and they have to cover by pretending literally every waking moment of his is devoted to sitting in a war room and he simply can not speak to anyone about anything going on because his sleeves are rolled up as he hits a rock with a big sledgehammer or whatever.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Bideo James posted:

MASKS
VACCINES
AFGHANISTAN

https://twitter.com/numetaljacket/status/1426974678761967618?s=19

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

haha he actually did it, the absolute mad lad

https://twitter.com/Rimmy_Downunder/status/1426838276703330310

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I cannot loving wait for American GI to paradrop into kabul and get ripped apart by AA and ground forces as they slowly float down to save biden's stolen presidency.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

They shouldn't have left while there was such a lull in the news. Like at least pull out in the middle of Olympics while there's something to draw clicks. But everyone's bored of the election, bored of 1/6, etc. what else was there for click- and view-starved news stations to do than double down on Afghanistan when it popped back up?

I mean this is the perfect bipartisan distraction to that reconciliation bill 100% not passing so Mission Accomplished!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Respekt.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

holy poo poo

what

lmao

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/MikePrysner/status/1427008798468698118?s=19

Lol lmao

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

just wondering if we need to go back and kill a lot more people and maintain an indefinite military occupation to keep the savages in check, wokishly

#girlboss

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

this is my favorite Pete fact and I never get sick of telling people

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Bideo James posted:

occupying a single airtstrip with 1000's of troops

lets be honest, that's probably the best case scenario just because of how little we can potentially gently caress up

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

inferis posted:

this is my favorite Pete fact and I never get sick of telling people

Imagine the resources and ROI!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

look trump quicksaved right before the taliban won

nothing biden could do

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

holy moly loly just absolute dogshit political instincts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bootleg Trunks posted:

holy moly loly

When you fail upwards in a organization like how this year she got surprise trips overseas to keep her out of press scrutiny.