Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's a rough 27.

evil tends to show on the outside

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Afghanistan took all the wind out of Pillow Guy's seditious campaign.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

if trump werre president this wouldn't be happening!!!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

don jr is an all-around idiot and fail son, but his jokes about pride and gay people will always be appalling

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

don jr is an all-around idiot and fail son, but his jokes about pride and gay people will always be appalling

he should be writing for the Babylon Bee

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

read the replies here

https://twitter.com/CarMax/status/1425216568758349830

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i got offered a job at carmax once. they called me up after finding an old resume posting and were like "we can pay you $X" right off the bat but i was like "uhh... i make more money and have more dignity where i am now."

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
one of the things I love about these dead and dying forums is how threads respond to current events. the cspam Afghanistan thread is so good

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

can we send don jr to Afghanistan?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hello is donald trump still president

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i really wouldn't say anything in CSPAM is good. that's why i post here

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Some people at the Kabul airport are regretting their no food or water hail mary evacuation hope:

https://twitter.com/saadmohseni/status/1427318610465280008

Unfortunately, they are in for a penny, in for a pound.

his shoe!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

i really wouldn't say anything in CSPAM is good. that's why i post here

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is illegal

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

he should be writing for the Babylon Bee

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hellotoothpaste posted:

Glad you are not dead

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter posted:

i accidentally replied in the covid thread and challenged someone to a fight. they accepted. should i just try to blow it off and say "whoa lets get tested first?"

he seems realy serious about it, he offered to buy looney tuns style extending arm boxing gloves so we could socially distance during the fight

i will defend you, i will fight in your place

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
more like Crapylon Pee

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

neutral milf hotel posted:

Haw haw, these guys sure share my values!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

quote:

On November 27, 2020, as then-president Donald Trump promoted election fraud hoaxes, one Twitter user appeared to share exclusive pictures from inside the rightwing Stop the Steal operation.

The user, @We_Have_Risen, tweeted pictures of what he implied were raw vote tallies photographed in Antrim County, Michigan, a key swing state at the center of the stolen election fantasy. Among other offerings, he included photos of a dissected Dominion voting machine (Republicans accused Dominion of helping rig the election, and the company is now suing pro-Trump outlets over these false claims). The conspiratorial captions were well received by his followers, some of whom had previously taken interest in the user’s communications with the administrator of a QAnon-connected message board.

@We_Have_Risen was in Michigan as an “expert witness” for an examination of Antrim County’s votes. But @We_Have_Risen is not an election expert. He’s Conan Hayes, a former professional surfer and co-founder of the popular clothing brand RVCA. And in multiple states, he’s appeared in-person as a quiet but central figure in efforts to overturn the 2020 election in Donald Trump’s favor.

ride the piss!!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rcva-founder-conan-hayes-is-at-the-heart-of-stop-the-steal-mania

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

hello is donald trump still president

yes

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just looked at the last page of the Covid thread and it looked like the Trump thread.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BONGHITZ posted:

i will defend you, i will fight in your place

thank you bonghitz

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lmao

lolllll

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Congtatulations to Donald J Trump, newly inaugurated President of Afghanistan

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Alec Eiffel posted:

I just looked at the last page of the Covid thread and it looked like the Trump thread.

but you never left the trump thread

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1427330994042986498
truly, noone but president trump could have made a blustering and obvious tough-guy threat

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I was literally just reading this lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

I was literally just reading this lmao

i'm looking over your shoulder :ninja:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1427330994042986498
truly, noone but president trump could have made a blustering and obvious tough-guy threat

Trump definitely did that agreement the day after he binged the Taken trilogy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

GO Joe

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have quite a few RVCA shirts lol. Welp.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

not my president

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Alec Eiffel posted:

I have quite a few RVCA shirts lol. Welp.

Congratulations, you're literally Hitler

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RVWinkle posted:

Congratulations, you're literally Hitler

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

that’s actually tmurp’s body double, tmorp

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Trump winning 2024 by doing the opposite of what Republicans want and making every channel talk about that

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lol the schlubby thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

If under no circumstances do you "have to hand it to them" why did the us hand isil and the taliban so many weapons and resources? :thunk: