Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i heard that jonny will show up downtown on saturday nights sometimes in low-rise gold toe socks to scandalously window shop electronics while the computer boys whistle and leer and nervously adjust their neckties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Jonny 290 posted:

i wear no shows bc my legs are sexy

:same:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Roosevelt posted:

i heard that jonny will show up downtown on saturday nights sometimes in low-rise gold toe socks to scandalously window shop electronics while the computer boys whistle and leer and nervously adjust their neckties

low-rise gold-toe sock and birkenstocks :q:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

lmfao

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sup bitches

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Roosevelt posted:

rotor posted:

low-rise gold-toe sock and birkenstocks :q:

drat this thread is getting hot

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
black crew socks, white orthopedic shoes.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

what about those long socks that go all the way up to almost your knee, like in soccer, cricket and such? i couldn't wear those, it's too much like wearing weird jeans or something idk. find it viscerally unpleasant and i'm not sure why exactly

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Broken Machine posted:

what about those long socks that go all the way up to almost your knee, like in soccer, cricket and such? i couldn't wear those, it's too much like wearing weird jeans or something idk. find it viscerally unpleasant and i'm not sure why exactly

those are over the calf socks

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

here's a handy chart

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i want a cj with a short beard and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong sock

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i feel like the "loose" one should not count as a sock

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

that is clearly a leg warmer

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

cjs: briefly debated delaying this update until september so i don't have to figure out how to type u-circumflex on a keyboard with no numpad

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

i want socks that go up to my hips and are loose fitting, but don’t have feet

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

what are those called

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

option-i to get the circumflex, then hit u to make that the base character

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

The Fool posted:

what are those called
footings

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

option-i to get the circumflex, then hit u to make that the base character

alt-shift to switch to french, ^u autocorrects to û

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The Fool posted:

what are those called

pantaloons

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

c foreskin s: circumflex

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

cjs: vpn went down. wish it went down earlier in the day, i leave in 20 minutes!!

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

flakeloaf posted:

cjs: briefly debated delaying this update until september so i don't have to figure out how to type u-circumflex on a keyboard with no numpad

compose key

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

ah yes, footings

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

here's a handy chart

i can go as low as liner in the summer and as high quarter in the winter

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
crew is optimum. everything below low cut is haram. everything above is halal except for "loose" which is blasphemous

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

dioxazine posted:

pantaloons

came here to post this

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

rotor posted:

here's a handy chart

extra low to low is the summer selection for me

quarter to over for winter, depending on the weather and fabric

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i want a cj with a short beard and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong sock

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

he's changing his name
from jimmy to james
he's trading his kb
for statuettes of games

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Agile Vector posted:

he's changing his name
from jimmy to james
he's trading his kb
for statuettes of games

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Agile Vector posted:

he's changing his name
from jimmy to james
he's trading his kb
for statuettes of games

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Agile Vector posted:

he's changing his name
from jimmy to james
he's trading his kb
for statuettes of games

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

cjs: sent a "changes requested" response to a PR about an hour ago. just now got a notification that the author has pushed 17 commits

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Truman Peyote posted:

cjs: sent a "changes requested" response to a PR about an hour ago. just now got a notification that the author has pushed 17 commits

well that certainly is changes

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

skipped 1 kibipost, sup

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

feeling lovely about having no money
you dont appreciate your ability to buy dumb poo poo until you can no longer buy dumb poo poo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Agile Vector posted:

he's changing his name
from jimmy to james
he's trading his kb
for statuettes of games

ahhhhhhhh ahh
ahhhhhh ah

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

crew is optimum. everything below low cut is haram. everything above is halal except for "loose" which is blasphemous
Any sock is acceptable if it's the one you put in it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

https://spacehey.com/

lmao look at this poo poo
i got an account on it because the idea of profiles having a stylesheet you can edit always interested me but i wasnt really around for that era of myspace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

skipped 1 kibipost, sup

oddly enough, not much.