Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

skewetoo posted:

I will summon my remaining strength to raise my hand and tap out a, lol lmfao

IPAD $1,873.41
IPAD DISINFECTING $39.60
IPAD ASSISTANCE $233.04
IPAD CONNECTIVITY $29.00
IPAD FACILITY FEE $650.76
IPAD DISPOSAL $205.50

TOTAL DUE $3,031.31
PAID BY INSURANCE $0.00
DUE FROM PATIENT $3,031.31

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Der Meister posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with nate silver

He thinks he's smart and wants to go back to not thinking about Covid, so therefore wanting to not think about Covid is smart. All his posts are just him trying to establish that as a fact.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

so from what i understand, the last thread did to the forums what covid did to the us. glad to see a new thread get open bidened

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The best part of this was that the email Fauci couldn't be bothered to read was a detailed, accurate, and prescient explanation of why and how COVID-19 was going to gently caress up the country and that the CDC needed to get ahead of it pronto

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

many people are saying thiS

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

CaptainViolence posted:

so from what i understand, the last thread did to the forums what covid did to the us. glad to see a new thread get open bidened

Caused no problems whatsoever, and anybody who says otherwise is spreading antivaxxer propaganda? Good to hear.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Did the old thread just get too many lmao's for the forum to handle and that's why there's a new one?

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

remember when Joe biden told that little kid at the town hall that kids didn't die from Covid and she didn't need to worry about going back to school lmfao

:unsmigghh:

bad boys for life
Jun 6, 2003

by sebmojo

SKULL.GIF posted:

The best part of this was that the email Fauci couldn't be bothered to read was a detailed, accurate, and prescient explanation of why and how COVID-19 was going to gently caress up the country and that the CDC needed to get ahead of it pronto

to be fair to Fauci, he knew back then that it didnt matter if he failed or not and embraced it early on

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
so many posts lost... like tears in the rain

time to die

*cough cough*

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

that, uh, that dose2 line :stonklol:

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
dang be healthy sent out an email saying sorry but everyone is buying masks right now b/c of delta and schools we’ll be back to normal operations in 2 weeks

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm just gonna get a full course of vaccination every six months. Switching back and forth between Moderna and Pfizer to cover as many bases as I can

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

remember when Joe biden told that little kid at the town hall that kids didn't die from Covid and she didn't need to worry about going back to school lmfao

quote:

President Joe Biden at a Tuesday CNN town hall sought to reassure a second grader worried about getting Covid-19, telling her that young children are the "safest group of people in the whole world."

"Don't be scared, honey. Don't be scared. You're going to be fine, and we're going to make sure mommy's fine, too," he said.

Jessica Salas, a graphic designer from Milwaukee, told Biden that her two young children often ask her about whether they will get Covid-19 and die. She stood next to her 8-year-old daughter as she spoke about how the pandemic is especially frightening for children who don't fully understand what is happening.

"Kids don't get Covid very often. It's unusual for that to happen. They don't -- the evidence so far is children aren't the people most likely to get Covid," Biden said.

rip

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gripweed posted:

I'm just gonna get a full course of vaccination every six months. Switching back and forth between Moderna and Pfizer to cover as many bases as I can

The sheep has completely submitted to his corporate masters. Bleat, sheep, bleat! Your coat shall be shorn for wool.

The lion unvaccinated, stands free.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

The sheep has completely submitted to his corporate masters. Bleat, sheep, bleat! Your coat shall be shorn for wool.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

sonatinas posted:

dang be healthy sent out an email saying sorry but everyone is buying masks right now b/c of delta and schools we’ll be back to normal operations in 2 weeks

my box of 100 masks from them arrived today :smug:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

SKULL.GIF posted:

The lion unvaccinated, ventilates free.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

:hmmyes:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The old thread had things looking pretty bad, how are they looking now?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

SKULL.GIF posted:

the lion:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

CODChimera posted:

They're not that bad, yet

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

CODChimera posted:

turns out the old thread was actually causing covid so a lot better!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

enjoyed a lovely hike in the woods with my wife and child over the weekend and forgot that COVID existed for a few minutes

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

reposting for the new thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqjoaNnKVA&t=165s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHqLvs5e8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji4D9Sx-qlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnk9SEwCcwU

buy from zoro.com or wherever else

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Cup Runneth Over posted:

They're not that bad, yet

:golfclap:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

in another life, i was a wildlife researcher. i went on a lion collaring excursion once and the vet shot the lion in the dick with a tranquilizer dart.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

U-DO Burger posted:

that runner has no business being that close to the finish line lol

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

durrneez posted:

in another life, i was a wildlife researcher. i went on a lion collaring excursion once and the vet shot the lion in the dick with a tranquilizer dart.

Continue...

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Coldrice posted:

My only contribution to covid

I love these, thanks for making them!

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

This reminds me of the Ski Free yeti

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Looking for sellers of spare RU8500 parts.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

durrneez posted:

Why would you ever choose a different job?

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

This image is confusing me. Why is the lion just standing in the middle of a flock of sheep? Why aren't the sheep concerned? Maybe the lion think it's a sheep?

Otoh that lion looks pretty paunchy, maybe it just filled up on sheep and the other sheep know they have nothing to fear until dinner time. Maybe the lion ate all the jerk sheep, and the rest of the sheep are like good I'm glad they got eaten, this lion is the best.

Going to think a lot more about this, it better not be a photoshop.

edit: maybe it's a bible thing.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nocturtle posted:

This image is confusing me. Why is the lion just standing in the middle of a flock of sheep? Why aren't the sheep concerned? Maybe the lion think it's a sheep?

Otoh that lion looks pretty paunchy, maybe it just filled up on sheep and the other sheep know they have nothing to fear until dinner time. Maybe the lion ate all the jerk sheep, and the rest of the sheep are like good I'm glad they got eaten, this lion is the best.

Going to think a lot more about this, it better not be a photoshop.

Male lions don't hunt

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lacrosse posted:

This reminds me of the Ski Free yeti

Wearing a respirator is pressing F

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Thoguh posted:

It's because I'm a dumbass and hit the wrong button. I submitted a request to fix it.

Thanks for addressing it.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Nate's lust for brunch will not be denied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Vermont Department of Health now five hours late on their update :munch: