Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

who are the purple browns -- name them

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster. The only originak. Browns yo win the superbowj as ravend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster. The only originak. Browns yo win the superbowj as ravend

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Whiskey Kawalimus is right

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Kawalimus posted:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Kawalimus posted:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Aug 14, 2021

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Kawalimus posted:

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Kawalimus posted:

Apologies for the intrusion, denizens of the north, but this does not appear to be the title of your thread; please fix.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Kawalimus posted:

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Kawalimus posted:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Kawalimus posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Larry Webster getting suspended before the 2000 season pushed the Ravens harder to sign Sam Adams which set us up to have the best run defense of all time. Naturally everyone focuses on the Ray Lewis situation that offseason so because of that the Larry Webster development is rarely looked at. Adams thought for sure for a while he was going to Green Bay.

Matt Stover is remembered as a legendary kicker for us but before the 2000 season he was considered pretty bad. We even brought in Joe Nedney to compete with him at one point. But he got himself together.

I always liked Rob Burnett. He should have made the pro bowl in that 2000 season. He had a great play in week 1 that year where the Steelers tried some reverse and he read it perfectly and dumped Troy Edwards way in the backfield. Then a few weeks later he annihilated Akili Smith.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who the hell is Matt Stover

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I love that you’re not even going to address it, just post like that was totally normal

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Finally a thread for us mouth breathers

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Somebody unban the mods so we can get them to make this and "I'm glad the Bengals lost" the forum background.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

There's been a Limpkin and now a Wood Stork in MD now the last few days. 10 years ago this would be unheard of to all happen like this.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Kawalimus posted:

There's been a Limpkin and now a Wood Stork in MD now the last few days. 10 years ago this would be unheard of to all happen like this.

Limpkin these nuts lmfao

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Kawalimus posted:

is this climate change kawalimus

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is there any birds that can swim under water besides penguin. not divebomb

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forgot about ducks, geese, swans, about 10 or 15 different birds probably. Thanks a lot all

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Yeah this bird *flips you off*

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kingfishers and Cormorants!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos posted:

Yeah this bird *flips you off*

you already have done this a Lot and don't know how to swim over there in cincinnati where you live

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

is this climate change kawalimus

Ive read its due to rising sea levels in florida so if thats true then yes

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If and when I'm ever made a mod I'm going to ban everybody who posted pelicans.

Ossai is expected to be ready for the opener, It's going to take at least a few regular season games for me to believe it but if this defense has a halfway decent pass rush it might actually be acceptably good.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

If and when I'm ever made a mod

you just confessed to a felony

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

McSorley is another Chris Redman. Decent player but a bad back keeps him from ever being more than a backup.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in good position to draft charleston rambo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

There is a nonzero chance our coaches are going to physically attack each other at the end of our next game and I can’t loving wait. One more bad blood game and this is the top rivalry in the league IMO. All three of the last games have been very very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Don't know until you try