Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Oh Snapple! posted:

Even if it was some weird dumbass issue,Jay has his beautiful uranage anyway

Funnily enough, Bray also has a Mandible Claw Uranage he has used as a finish, so he could easily just switch to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
"It's time to BREATHE with the SWITCHBLADE"
"Ahahaha it's his New Era I LOVE IT MAGGLE"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The Flick-knife, Aussie Jim Black.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rarity posted:

Pat McAfee standing on the announce table and over exaggerating breathing gestures.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Rarity posted:

Please delete this.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://twitter.com/RampageClover/status/1427364196136759302

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The worst accounts really hate Jericho.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I for one want my wrestlers to be significantly less mobile and talented.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If I wanted MMA bodies, I would simply watch MMA.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

also my impression is that the most successful MMA fighters tend to be relatively lean even in the higher weight divisions. "Real freaks" are immobile and get their poo poo wrecked.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I have good news for them, Dan Lambert of America Top Team, one of the top MMA camps in the country will be live on AEW Dynamite this Wednesday on TNT! :v:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
imagine saying kenny omega has a dad bod

even matt is pretty cut right now

nick yeah but he's also literally the dadliest one

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Who's dad is doing backflips?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dad bod central would be a great username

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/bonesjackson2/status/1427372470030450703

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Lid posted:

Ohnononononono

Phfft tshh hahahahaha

I photoshopped Jay White into Better Off Dead and it will always make me laugh

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Dusty Rhodes is going to rise from his grave to put this rear end in a top hat through a table.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MassRafTer posted:

The worst accounts really hate Jericho.

He was the first to betray WWE. If he hadn't gone there, then none of the other big WWE guys would've followed him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/TheDrewYariShow/status/1426873961862897667

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Big, "You need to stop fact checking and just report on this." energy.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Just say the ratings were corrupt Dave

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
"you can prove anything with facts"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n-UGQcG3Jw

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I really don't want to dig through all of the weird replies I got on my various "if AEW fans were pissed at AEWBotches for 'exposing' the blown spots in AEW, then why don't they ever take issue with Maffew/Botchamania tweets," but the circular answers included:

* "Durr, how do you fake a botch?"
* "So he's not fabricating botches, he's just saying non-botches are botches."
* "They *have* gone after Maffew, that's why he got those DMCA strikes." (Maffew has repeatedly said that they were bots on behalf of AEW.)

How many of them were genuine, I have no idea.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

davidbix posted:

I really don't want to dig through all of the weird replies I got on my various "if AEW fans were pissed at AEWBotches for 'exposing' the blown spots in AEW, then why don't they ever take issue with Maffew/Botchamania tweets," but the circular answers included:

* "Durr, how do you fake a botch?"
* "So he's not fabricating botches, he's just saying non-botches are botches."
* "They *have* gone after Maffew, that's why he got those DMCA strikes." (Maffew has repeatedly said that they were bots on behalf of AEW.)

How many of them were genuine, I have no idea.

How many of them were the same guy on different accounts? :v:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

MJeff posted:

How many of them were the same guy on different accounts? :v:
It's certainly possible. Of the 3-4 who were arguing on AEWBotches' behalf, most of them looked like obvious burners.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Burner accounts for random twitter arguments seem like the biggest waste of time ever

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

How many of them were Gabe Sapolsky?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

davidbix posted:

It's a difference in presentation. Maffew actually enjoys wrestling and does Botchamania as a way of going 'lol sometimes wrestlers mess up and it can be funny when it happens, no big deal, let's all have a fun laugh at it.'

AEWBotches does it so he can go 'HURR DURR LOOK AT HOW BAD AND DANGEROUS AEW IS DURR WHAT A BAD COMPANY.'

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Vandar posted:

It's a difference in presentation. Maffew actually enjoys wrestling and does Botchamania as a way of going 'lol sometimes wrestlers mess up and it can be funny when it happens, no big deal, let's all have a fun laugh at it.'

AEWBotches does it so he can go 'HURR DURR LOOK AT HOW BAD AND DANGEROUS AEW IS DURR WHAT A BAD COMPANY.'

Thank you, I was far too gone to say that the right way.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Vandar posted:

Years ago, there was a shoot interview with Moxley where he said something to the effect of "We're grown men pretending to fight in our underwear, so I don't get why people get so pissed at Botchamania". Add that to the number of wrestlers who will do intros for Maffew or actively acknowledge the series and it's definitely seen as something done all in fun.

The AEWBotches guy is just unhinged in his loyalty to a company and people who don't give a poo poo about him. Hence why he would call for Joey Janella's firing after a perfectly executed Death Valley Driver that looked brutal but not say a word when Xia Li literally knocked Mercedes Martinez out with a bad kick.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Hoss Corncave posted:

Years ago, there was a shoot interview with Moxley where he said something to the effect of "We're grown men pretending to fight in our underwear, so I don't get why people get so pissed at Botchamania". Add that to the number of wrestlers who will do intros for Maffew or actively acknowledge the series and it's definitely seen as something done all in fun.

The AEWBotches guy is just unhinged in his loyalty to a company and people who don't give a poo poo about him. Hence why he would call for Joey Janella's firing after a perfectly executed Death Valley Driver that looked brutal but not say a word when Xia Li literally knocked Mercedes Martinez out with a bad kick.

I know for a fact I've heard Excalibur on Dark after a blown move chuckle and say "Hi, Maffew"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The best Botchamania reference is that time ELP was on commentary and gave him a shout out and Kevin Kelly had to clarify that Maffew was not the King of Darkness

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Rarity posted:

"THE DOG POOP! THE DOG POOP! A BLADE RUNNER INTO THE DOG POOP!"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

FullMetalJackoff posted:

"THE DOG POOP! THE DOG POOP! A BLADE RUNNER INTO THE DOG POOP!"

Would WWE say "poop"? Or would it be "waste" or "brown substance" or "smelly pile" or something more nondescript?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ganso Bomb posted:

Would WWE say "poop"? Or would it be "waste" or "brown substance" or "smelly pile" or something more nondescript?

Viscous brown fluid

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The waste-like excrement.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Vandar posted:

Also, can't stress this enough, AEWBotches literally falsifies botches.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

smh at the people who don't know Michael cole's most enduring, timeless call

https://streamable.com/7g831

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

sleepwalkers posted:

smh at the people who don't know Michael cole's most enduring, timeless call

https://streamable.com/7g831

Before clicking on that, despite context in this thread, I somehow assumed this would be the part where Michael Cole just inexplicably yells "AAAAAH HELP!"

E:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I95HoxVPC0