Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

apatheticman posted:

I got one of them crazy livers, this will destroy me.

I also wish this.

after lots of practice it takes about 20mg to put me to sleep and 40mg if I want to get baked.

pre-legalization and still on reserve land: 80mg THC = $10-$12

post-legalization: 10mg THC = $7-$8

I can’t afford to get properly stoned under Trudeau’s tyranny :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I just ended my tolerance break over the weekend with a single gummy out of one of those 10mg packs clocking in at a beefy 2.5mg

how in the heck do you guys survive those like 50mg+ doses, I had a full blown psychedelic trip lasting 6 hours from that one gummy and i'm pretty sure if I ate the entire 10mg pack i'd still be in space

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

blatman posted:

I just ended my tolerance break over the weekend with a single gummy out of one of those 10mg packs clocking in at a beefy 2.5mg

how in the heck do you guys survive those like 50mg+ doses, I had a full blown psychedelic trip lasting 6 hours from that one gummy and i'm pretty sure if I ate the entire 10mg pack i'd still be in space

to be clear, this is a psilocybin gummy you ate?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I did some rough math and yeah I think the Bad Night I had on Friday was somewhere north of 100mg and definitely lasted a solid six hours or more and I still felt off the next morning. that was enough that I spent about two hours at the peak going through a cycle of my face feels weird -> oh god am I having a heart attack -> no -> remember FAST -> oh god am I having a stroke -> my arms are fine and I can speak -> look at myself in the mirror to make sure I’m still here -> okay I’m fine just high as balls go sit down -> my face feels weird

edibles in general hit different.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Drunk Canuck posted:

https://twitter.com/CanadianGreens/status/1427355995647393802

i have to say i find it incredibly funny as all poo poo that once again a Green leader has earnestly suggested a undemocratic plan of action to stop a current political episode

not even undemocratic just literally not a thing. what does "recalling parliament" even mean once parliament is dissolved? who would show up? what could they do? who would listen?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

pokeyman posted:

not even undemocratic just literally not a thing. what does "recalling parliament" even mean once parliament is dissolved? who would show up? what could they do? who would listen?

whatever passes for a party there continues to have no idea how the canadian government works

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

they’d probably just put all the green MP candidates in empty seats and claim a majority on behalf of Ramona Quimby, Queen of the Republic of Canada

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
finally, a good usurpation

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they saw the UK recalled parliament and thought we should do that too

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
does make me wonder what happens if like a war starts during an election period

gonna guess it's not "recall parliament". convene new parliament with previous mp's? military coup?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Watch Biden stop a war

e. whoops wrong thread but eh, we'll leave it

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

pokeyman posted:

gonna guess it's not "recall parliament". convene new parliament with previous mp's? military coup?

ask the other side to hold off until after the election, like christmas 1914 but for the democratic process

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
let me be the whole parliament, i will be the caretaker government

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

to be clear, this is a psilocybin gummy you ate?

negative, this is a weed gummy

edit: just to be clear though, i've always had really weird responses to drugs but my point about the strength still applies - I just can't comprehend eating more than 10mg in one sitting and being able to function for the rest of the week

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

blatman posted:

negative, this is a weed gummy

edit: just to be clear though, i've always had really weird responses to drugs but my point about the strength still applies - I just can't comprehend eating more than 10mg in one sitting and being able to function for the rest of the week

Lucky you. I need at least 30mg to get moderately comfortable and don’t do that any more than once a month.

I get sick of the chocolate before I get high.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

blatman posted:

when I first started with edibles a 10mg dose was enough to make Frostys delicious and comedies extra funny. the more practice you get, the more your tolerance levels rise and I’ve been getting a LOT of practice throughout the pandemic.

also it varies wildly depending on body type/lots of other health factors. I have a friend who barely touches cannabis and has to start with 200mg to feel anything. I’m pretty sure I’d be in a coma for a week if I consumed 200mg THC worth of edibles in one go.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Kazinsal posted:

I did some rough math and yeah I think the Bad Night I had on Friday was somewhere north of 100mg and definitely lasted a solid six hours or more and I still felt off the next morning. that was enough that I spent about two hours at the peak going through a cycle of my face feels weird -> oh god am I having a heart attack -> no -> remember FAST -> oh god am I having a stroke -> my arms are fine and I can speak -> look at myself in the mirror to make sure I’m still here -> okay I’m fine just high as balls go sit down -> my face feels weird

edibles in general hit different.

what is FAST?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

prom candy posted:

what is FAST?

face/arms/speech/time, a method of diagnosing strokes

I was basically so high I was trapped in a loop of self diagnosing whether or not I was dying

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

make this thread the next parliament

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CLAM DOWN posted:

I would like to introduce a bill that makes being Pierre Poilievre illegal. The punishment is a swirly and a $100 fine every day someone is caught being Pierre Poilievre.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

CLAM DOWN posted:

Mister Speaker, I wish to rise and call on this government to not only adopt the above policy, but see it expanded to also include Jason Kenney.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

DariusLikewise posted:

YOU GET A PLAN
YOU GET A PLAN
EVERYONE GETS A PLAN

Just saw a comment on TikTok: "When you order Kelsey Grammer on wish."

Made me lose it.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Kazinsal posted:

they’d probably just put all the green MP candidates in empty seats and claim a majority on behalf of Ramona Quimby, Queen of the Republic of Canada

if we get Ramona Quimby as a political leader her election posters better just say
NO SMO

KING

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

pokeyman posted:

There is an emergency act that exists for times of crisis

But the Green party demanding something is not enough of a threat to the country to enact it

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Imagine stooping so low to sending fake invoices to fool your own base into paying 300$

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

That must be illegal

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Slotducks posted:

Imagine stooping so low to sending fake invoices to fool your own base into paying 300$

Lol I love it and I encourage them to do this as much as possible. They're basically buying votes for the libs with this move.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Doug Ford will personally match this donation by 5000% SEND MONEY NOW

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

ZeeBoi posted:

That must be illegal

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
drat, why didn't I think of that?

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

BGrifter posted:

when I first started with edibles a 10mg dose was enough to make Frostys delicious and comedies extra funny. the more practice you get, the more your tolerance levels rise and I’ve been getting a LOT of practice throughout the pandemic.

also it varies wildly depending on body type/lots of other health factors. I have a friend who barely touches cannabis and has to start with 200mg to feel anything. I’m pretty sure I’d be in a coma for a week if I consumed 200mg THC worth of edibles in one go.

What?! 200mg is wild.

I eat gummy edibles a few times a week and 2.5mg gets me slightly stoned and and very relaxed. A whole 5mg at once would definitely mess me up.

Lucky in BC there are still semi-illegal dispensaries that offer excellent value and device. 120 mg for $14.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

ZeeBoi posted:

That must be illegal

The irony is that if it's the same Tony Miele I knew growing up (he was my soccer coach, you know) - he was a real estate guy and this is so loving on brand for them so v :) v

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
That's on par with a CRA scam :psyduck:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
lol guelph's mayor just tweeted "well this email is off to a good start"

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
On the other hand, it'd be nice if more people got to the point that quickly in their emails.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Slotducks posted:

If they're too stupid to see it's a scam, that's their problem. - The Ontario PC Party

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

This is the "accountability" they're always grousing about - they're about to account for an influx of a lot of money sent in from idiots

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

That's on par with a CRA scam :psyduck:

It's targeting the same demographic; people who are oblivious to the world around them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Another Bill posted:

If they're too stupid to see it's a scam, that's their problem. - The Ontario PC Party

caveat emptor the party