Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

syntaxfunction posted:

Looks are looks and they are good.

It's 1am, I just got back in from a random rear end 5km walk.

I bounce between way more femme where I wear makeup and dresses and I definitely enjoy that presentation. It makes me feel very good.

Right now tho, I'm all about building muscle.

I have no good ab pics to post, sadly. Nothing appropriate I think, anyway. They're censored because they were for progress but I know some folks be sensitive about all that :shrug:

Also Woebin and larche be kicking rear end :cool: I really hope you get that promotion, cause loving hell if help desk doesn't kill you slowly and/or quickly.

Oh gosh I love your hair. I've been trying to get length on mine for years but it just gets about as long as it is now and starts coiling around itself.

And thanks for the kind words everyone. Been kind of a lovely day so it was nice to smile a bit :)

The Walrus posted:

Of course I was just looking for some context or recommendation. No judgement here.

Sorry! Didn't mean to come across as combative. I just like helping people realize that societal norms are dumb and you can just do whatever you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

larchesdanrew posted:

societal norms are dumb and you can just do whatever you want.

*heavy metal guitar solo*

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Who wants to see me teaching poo poo?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

larchesdanrew posted:

Oh gosh I love your hair. I've been trying to get length on mine for years but it just gets about as long as it is now and starts coiling around itself.

Aw thanks. I actually hate my hair weirdly, because I seem to get a lot of compliments. I think I got self conscious when I asked for hairstyle suggestions early on HRT and the goon hair thread in W&W (or whatever they are called right now) basically told me that long hair would never look good. I can't remember if they mentioned femme cuts not working on me or if that was other people at the time haha.

But thanks! :kimchi:

Aginor posted:

The answer is always yes :getin:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aginor posted:

I already know poo poo but go ahead

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I didn't even know turds could learn

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Rucking around Baltimore like a big nerd. It is by far too hot out for this poo poo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

afuashfjksd

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Aug 13, 2021

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

[video type=""]/ezwzgEF.j0pg[/video]

LOOK OUT!! SHARK!!!!!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

it wont imbed on web :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Don't use img or timg tags for mp4 videos, just paste the link in. I did with Ctrl+V and it got url tags:

https://i.imgur.com/ezwzgEF.mp4

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/ezwzgEF.mp4

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

So I'm in Berlin and just met up with a friend who took me out to a bunch of parties/raves. God I want to move here.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Was going to post this during work but it sucks doing the timg tag at work on a smart phone.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I got Invisalign today. I think I should have gone with regular braces, you can't even drink whiskey with these things in and you're supposed to have them on 22-23 hrs a day. That's not nearly enough time to be a drunk!!

Haptical Sales Slut fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Aug 14, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Rucking around Baltimore like a big nerd. It is by far too hot out for this poo poo.

The nerd look is absolutely loving in. Comfort and passion is the new cool. You're loving acing this poo poo.

numberoneposter posted:

it wont imbed on web :(

You're my favourite Sombrebro. Points added for the glasses and sun with sunglasses. Points docked for Bitcoin, unless it's ironically worn. Then less, but still some, points.

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

So I'm in Berlin and just met up with a friend who took me out to a bunch of parties/raves. God I want to move here.

This fills me with warmth, it's so genuine. You look like you're having a blast altho be careful cause if the letters fall down that would really hurt!

Katamari Democracy posted:

Was going to post this during work but it sucks doing the timg tag at work on a smart phone.

You look like one of the techs I worked with who I thought was rad. You give me loving good vibes. Just lose that nerd poo poo in the background :cool: Numbers are for chumps.

Nuts and Gum posted:

I got Invisalign today. I think I should have gone with regular braces, you can't even drink whiskey with these things in and you're supposed to have them on 22-23 hrs a day. That's not nearly enough time to be a drunk!!

This is so loving good. Taking care of your teeth is loving scary and daunting, so going to the toothdoc and dealing with this poo poo is awesome, and even if they suck you'll feel way better taking care of yourself!

I dunno how to take selfies but I wore a dress today for the first time in months and months. No idea why, just wanted to.

There's a reason I don't wear dresses a lot haha.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
It’s a cute dress tho!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

syntaxfunction posted:

You look like one of the techs I worked with who I thought was rad. You give me loving good vibes. Just lose that nerd poo poo in the background :cool: Numbers are for chumps.

Im a quality supervisor so those numbers is how I get monies into my bank account

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Dresses are good, you look cute in yours, syntaxfunction!

My ex is visiting and we found a thing to climb.

I don't know why the resolution is set to "potato".

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Woebin posted:

Photos might otherwise be too powerful!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

syntaxfunction posted:

The nerd look is absolutely loving in. Comfort and passion is the new cool. You're loving acing this poo poo.

You're my favourite Sombrebro. Points added for the glasses and sun with sunglasses. Points docked for Bitcoin, unless it's ironically worn. Then less, but still some, points.

This fills me with warmth, it's so genuine. You look like you're having a blast altho be careful cause if the letters fall down that would really hurt!

This is so loving good. Taking care of your teeth is loving scary and daunting, so going to the toothdoc and dealing with this poo poo is awesome, and even if they suck you'll feel way better taking care of yourself!

I dunno how to take selfies but I wore a dress today for the first time in months and months. No idea why, just wanted to.

Thanks for the feedback, not what I was expecting :classiclol: I should have taken care of my grill a long time ago, but it was a long path...multiple crowns, fillings, one root canal inside a previously crowned tooth, several scans later, then another crown, then another scan, then a 4 week wait for shipment. In the end theyre 3d printed trays for $5500. I think i should have gone for regular braces, but whatever. it's a start!

you pull off a dress quite well. Also wish my hair looked that good long!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Woebin posted:

:hai:

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.
I mostly lurk around the forums, but I'll give it a shot.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why is your refrigerator right next to the door? that's just asking for slapstick accidents.

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.

By popular demand posted:

Why is your refrigerator right next to the door? that's just asking for slapstick accidents.

That's the door to the garage. I can see how it'd look confusing though.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JD-Smith posted:

I mostly lurk around the forums, but I'll give it a shot.

Absolutely no sarcasm when I say you have a loving awesome face, goon.

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.

Literally A Person posted:

Absolutely no sarcasm when I say you have a loving awesome face, goon.

Oh, thanks then! I kinda think I just look like a potato.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JD-Smith posted:

No way, you have tons of character in that mug.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I saw you and I was like "ooh I know so many people who think you're exactly their type."

I take awful selfies. They are Something Awful.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

JD-Smith posted:

I mean I love a good potato, but you don't look like a potato. It's a good face, embrace it.

syntaxfunction posted:

I saw you and I was like "ooh I know so many people who think you're exactly their type."

I take awful selfies. They are Something Awful.

Your selfies aren't awful, but your confidence might need some work. You look nice all the time in these!

Anyway I went out to see friends. I looked cute but my on my way selfie looked weirdly sinister. Also I got dumped by text this Thursday by someone I had a couple of nice dates with, it sucks but it's okay really - she just fell for someone else and is monogamous, I hope it works out well even if I'm a little sad for my own sake ❤️.

Woebin fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Aug 16, 2021

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Being utterly predictable and lame in this here pic I must say

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

KakerMix posted:

It’s been so long since I’ve seen a truck not covered in flags

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

KakerMix posted:

that truck is beautiful oh my god

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

that truck is beautiful oh my god

Holy poo poo, get a garage

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i have one, my truck is in it

JD-Smith
Apr 30, 2009

YOU WILL OBEY.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i have one, my truck is in it

The truck sheathe.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
WILDTURKEY101 sighed as they unsheathed their Hanzo truck

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

syntaxfunction posted:

You're, like, the most wholesome! :3: and you should keep rocking the dresses, undoubtedly. Ditto what Woebin said!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

Trying to catch a nice selfie when this little rear end in a top hat decided it was time to torpedo me right in the tits