Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

FizFashizzle posted:

Abbott was already more likely to develop clots because he is wheelchair bound.

Just putting that out there.

Does that move him down the triage priority scale any?

(I know the answer is really :lol: he's rich and powerful :smith:)

Edit: drat, on a sniping rampage. Changing it up with a friend's kitty this time!

Forseti fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

https://twitter.com/minhealthnz/status/1427435940159520772

The Ministry of Health’s Deputy Director of Public Health Dr Harriette Carr said ARPHS’ investigation concluded there were no bubble breaches. “But it found that the three cases were genomically linked to a person in the room opposite, and not to the pre-existing case within their bubble of four people. They found doors to rooms on opposite sides of the corridor were opened at the same time for about 3-5 seconds on four occasions between July 19 and 27, when a case in the room opposite would have been considered infectious.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

lotta fuckers findin out

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

hehe

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope that fucker gets so sick they have to choose how to care for him with full ICUs. Do they kick some kid off the ventilator so the gov can wheeze his last breaths on it?

they will kill hundreds of people to save his life if they need to. conservative conspiracies about adrenochrome harvesting from kidnapped children is actually real but is projection.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

SKULL.GIF posted:

You guys know he's going to recover fully and then use it as justification to Super Open Biden right

Not only is he vaccinated, but the statement says he's getting Regeneron treatment that could probably go to somebody who needs it more. So yeah, he's going to be fine and come out doubling down on this poo poo.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!
stop i can only get so hard
https://twitter.com/syedareports/status/1427736490767962119?s=19

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Crazypoops posted:

Love the complete media blackout

it's insane

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

Abbott was already more likely to develop clots because he is wheelchair bound.

Just putting that out there.

blood jelly! blood jelly!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol get hosed

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

McCracAttack posted:

Man, I wish I was a CHUD. Sounds way less stressful. You hear about a problem, you think to yourself, "Fake news.", and then you're back to not caring about anyone or anything else. I'm jealous.

Or a lib and you pretend everything is normal and fine..

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

this says they expect 32k hospitalizations per day in September.

we only have capacity for 7 of those days right now.

holy poo poo

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ammanas posted:

who cares if abbott tests positive. i want him to get really sick. hopefully die. testing positive is worthless without suffering

Sure but the journey of a thousand ventilators starts with a positive test.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
he is supposedly asymptomatic, but they're pumping him full of regeneron anyway because he's rich and important

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

the only good thing about this insane delta wave is the increased poetic justice chuds are receiving, it's just a shame that white privilege will keep them alive.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/len0killer/status/1276310180649734145

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

McCracAttack posted:

Man, I wish I was a CHUD. Sounds way less stressful. You hear about a problem, you think to yourself, "Fake news.", and then you're back to not caring about anyone or anything else. I'm jealous.

listening to country music nonstop has to get boring though. it's all the same riffs and melodies!

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

Lol at Chicago bringing back an indoor mask mandate

Places either have one themselves like museum of science and industry or are just not going to enforce it if it's even possible to (i.e. not dining)

very curious to see how this plays out at weddings

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
non-zero chance he take a few ghouls with him

https://twitter.com/abbottcampaign/status/1427422628248227841

inshallah

coke
Jul 12, 2009
lol gdi was literally only free for about a day or two before the lock down

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

he is supposedly asymptomatic, but they're pumping him full of regeneron anyway because he's rich and important

Good news: Regeneron still works against Delta

Bad news: There won't be enough for everyone

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

how is new zealand getting covid

are they letting people back in or what

acems
May 8, 2019

how did i only just learn im taller than abbott

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Der Meister posted:

Yeah they've had a few cases caught in their quarantine over the months. But this is the first time they're getting community cases in a long, long time.

If you got the connection or cash they're letting people in. One of the Google founders just became a permanent resident last month.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol the state has failed and a loving sports franchise needs to step in and fill the gap.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Der Meister posted:

American stuntpeople, among others.

acems
May 8, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Lol the state has failed and a loving sports franchise needs to step in and fill the gap.

i wasnt gonna get the vaccine but this really changed my mind

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I want my third shot gosh darn it.

when do we think boosters will
be made available to the regular public?

Boosters might be approved by mid-september but there's every indication that they're going to time-gate it like the original vaccine rollout

'' posted:

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration has decided that most Americans should get a coronavirus booster vaccination eight months after they received their second shot, and could begin offering third shots as early as mid-September, according to administration officials familiar with the discussions.

My guess is they're going to make people wait for the 8 month mark because approval for 5-12's going to come in the next couple months and they don't want news stories of people getting their third lining up with children getting their first. fyi pfizer efficacy is estimated at around 50% at the 6 month mark so I don't know what they gently caress the biden administration is doing here. The only moral thing to do is get the third as soon as possible.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

why proof of insurance if the vaccine is supposed to be free?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joementum posted:

And since he is tested daily it'll work great as he got treatment before getting sick.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Der Meister posted:

communist party of new zealand has been faking their numbers... people would get suspicious if they had zero cases

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Joementum posted:

He has money and government healthcare so he will live.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Don't worry guys it's all ok now

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1427738595666718724

Taitale
Feb 19, 2011

Der Meister posted:

The borders have never been shut, people having been coming back the whole time.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

why proof of insurance if the vaccine is supposed to be free?

They still want to bill for consumables + the time spent by a professional administering the shot

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

it’s wild how guilty I felt lying to Costco :smith:

where did you get your first two shots

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Is it against the rules to say it would be very funny if Abbott died from getting delta'd?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Next step is ads:

Wanna be as tough as the Steel Curtain? Get vaxxed!

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

When my wife came down with covid we tried to get monoclonals and were told to get hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

we have a few vacccinated folks in our icu