Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Nah the current iteration of the WH group is led by some galaxy brain dudes who think that having a Nighthawk, Absolution, Drekavac, Guardian, Basilisk, Interdictor, scanner, rolling BS and 120 days in the imperium is a totally feasible level of requirements, and have grand plans to be the L33T pvp arm of the Imp in WHs.

Nvm that over half of the (gently caress all) active members of the group don't have all of that poo poo and were grandfathered in from before the requirements went through the roof.

Also, don't mention that you want to make isk because "we don't want people whose reason for coming to WHs is to krab" despite it being the main reason to put up with WH poo poo ell oh ell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

If you get rejected on the basis of your characters skills, maybe ask in the squad recruiting thread what skills you need to train

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

like, idk, if I wanted to join a sig with some skill requirements, I would work on those required skills

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

The unofficial hostile structure kill count so far:

Keepstar: 9
Fortizar: 73
Astrahus: 42

Sotiyo: 14
Azbel: 17
Raitaru: 42

Tatara: 26
Athanor: 246

(numbers c/o evilweasel)

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

(numbers c/o evilweasel)

And they all had cores. So thanks PAPI for all the cores.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

And they all had cores. So thanks PAPI for all the cores.

Well... almost all of them

*shuffles feet*

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

(numbers c/o evilweasel)

If all of these were unrigged and had 0 modules, can someone please estimate the total minimum isk loss?

I know a majority of these had modules but still, it's a good starting point.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Otacon posted:

If all of these were unrigged and had 0 modules, can someone please estimate the total minimum isk loss?

Keepstars are like 200B each, minimum. Athanors are a little over a billion.

You're looking at trillions lost for Test, and maybe about a trillion in cores for us.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Otacon posted:

zkill estimates for bare hulls:

110b for keepstar (+30b core);
7.9b for fortizar (+4b core) (but two were Marginis faction forts which are 66b)
0.7b for astrahaus (+ 600m core)

20.7b for sotiyo (+10b core)
2.7b for azbel (+2.5b core)
0.4b for raitaru (+800m core)

5.5b tatara (+ 3.5b core)
0.6b athanor (+ 700m core)

so:
1.7t of citadels, plus 587b of cores (some of which they might have saved, but not many)
353b of ECs, plus 218b of cores
290b of refineries, plus 263b of cores

this is a significant underestimate because, for example, small structures generally have billions of rigs on them; at least 6 of the 9 keepstars had killmails of 200b+, etc

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

evilweasel posted:

zkill estimates for bare hulls:

110b for keepstar (+30b core);
7.9b for fortizar (+4b core) (but two were Marginis faction forts which are 66b)
0.7b for astrahaus (+ 600m core)

20.7b for sotiyo (+10b core)
2.7b for azbel (+2.5b core)
0.4b for raitaru (+800m core)

5.5b tatara (+ 3.5b core)
0.6b athanor (+ 700m core)

so:
1.7t of citadels, plus 587b of cores (some of which they might have saved, but not many)
353b of ECs, plus 218b of cores
290b of refineries, plus 263b of cores

this is a significant underestimate because, for example, small structures generally have billions of rigs on them; at least 6 of the 9 keepstars had killmails of 200b+, etc

:vince:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

if you use some average zkill numbers for the entire hull+fit+core i came up with eyeballing the estimated isk values it's more like:

3t of citadels
1t of engineering complexes
1.2t of refineries

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

110b / keep might have been Delve Miracle pricing on keeps, but holy schmokes that price has skyrocketed

which costs more to build right now, a fully fit concord/a/x Leviathan or a Keepstar?

evilweasel posted:

if you use some average zkill numbers i came up with eyeballing the list for the whole hulls (which includes cores) it's more like:

3t of citadels
1.2t of refineries

PGL will have you know that TEST's finances are perfectly okay right now, yes he acknowledges that they spent a lot of money building out Delve as fast as they could under wartime scarcity conditions that furiously inflated the price of of the structures they built, but they're okay and the losses are okay and everything is going to be okay.

tangentially, completely unrelated, test will be doing auctions for moons, please don't think too hard about it :cawg:

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 17, 2021

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Potato Salad posted:

like, idk, if I wanted to join a sig with some skill requirements, I would work on those required skills

Well whenever I get the vibe like I’m being interviewed for a job to play a video game I basically remember why I like playing with goons.

But anyway I’m not training the 2 years of sp or whatever they want, I’ll just finish up the war with test and go find some “try less hard” pubbies to play with until the new goon crisis occurs and come back then.

Penguin Bacon
Apr 19, 2010
Leviathan easily.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

evilweasel posted:

if you use some average zkill numbers for the entire hull+fit+core i came up with eyeballing the estimated isk values it's more like:

3t of citadels
1.2t of refineries

so ~2,000,000 PLEX or $80,000 USD just in abandoned structures, lol, just lmao

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Well whenever I get the vibe like I’m being interviewed for a job to play a video game I basically remember why I like playing with goons.

But anyway I’m not training the 2 years of sp or whatever they want, I’ll just finish up the war with test and go find some “try less hard” pubbies to play with until the new goon crisis occurs and come back then.

The wormhole group actually does have actual interviews. I can understand the black hand doing that, but lol gently caress the WH group. Goons are supposed to be about making everyone welcome.

Join up with Krabswarm. Here are the requirements.

Can you’re fly a shuttle?
Can you press the scan button on dscan?

Congrats you are the most valuable member of the fleet and are going to make a fuckton of isk without having to deal with elitist shitheads that care about killboards.

Honestly join Krabswarm.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
delta sqad will only kick you out for doing slurs or trying to buy up goon caps and sell them to pubbies

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

I made myself a spreadsheet to evaluate my margin for importing to delve from jita. Turns out most stuff I can think of import would net me negative profit. God bless you goons.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Lol holesquad still the best goon wh endeavour.

All you had to do was be in the imperium for a while an draw a lovely MS paint picture in the application thread and that was back when we lived in a POS and theft/goonfucking was mechanically much easier.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

It's very accurate. I joined just before the current leadership changed and we got evicted. They then rotated leadership to the current crazy level of requirements and tinfoil hat, which doesn't help poo poo cause lol if they don't think the hole is already seeded by every grrgoons WH group alive.
I've since pretty much burned out on their current BS (which at one point included minimum numbers of kills per month in addition to PAPs for both Imp and the WH itself) and just peaced out.
I recommend just finding a group of Imperium buddies and finding your own farm hole instead. WH space is super vacant like the rest of Eve at the moment. You'll get all the isk, all the fun of WH scanning and shitfit PvP without the drama.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

CopperHound posted:

I made myself a spreadsheet to evaluate my margin for importing to delve from jita. Turns out most stuff I can think of import would net me negative profit. God bless you goons.

Isn't there a spreadsheet that does this already? Goonmetrics?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
We should start a second non-tryhard wh group.

Like Delta Sqad style.

But in wormholes.

Bringing sax into your hole on a daily basis.

Nunes
Apr 24, 2016

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Like Delta Sqad style.

But in wormholes.

In the sax hole

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Carth Dookie posted:

All you had to do was be in the imperium for a while an draw a lovely MS paint picture in the application thread and that was back when we lived in a POS and theft/goonfucking was mechanically much easier.

i don't think i did anything even that intense, i think i literally applied, got in, moved into the wormhole, caught a rorqual for the boys, and then left

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Like Delta Sqad style.

But in wormholes.

Yea I know jack poo poo about wormholes or eve in general. I just wanted to learn more about them and die with goons in some else’s hole.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I made an animated gif for my holesquad app but I can't remember what it was

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Raged posted:

The wormhole group actually does have actual interviews. I can understand the black hand doing that, but lol gently caress the WH group. Goons are supposed to be about making everyone welcome.

Join up with Krabswarm. Here are the requirements.

Can you’re fly a shuttle?
Can you press the scan button on dscan?

Congrats you are the most valuable member of the fleet and are going to make a fuckton of isk without having to deal with elitist shitheads that care about killboards.

Honestly join Krabswarm.

Is there an actual squad/sig for this? Also Delta. I am a complete moron and have never joined a sig/squad. Are these posts in the war room like genesis is?

I'm dumb.

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Aug 17, 2021

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Like Delta Sqad style.

But in wormholes.

Like some kind of...Hole Sqad.

I think I still have a high-res version of the Aquilathulu kicking around.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

dragonshardz posted:

Like some kind of...Hole Sqad.

I think I still have a high-res version of the Aquilathulu kicking around.

With blackjack.

And hookers.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I'm only interested in wh squads where the only requirement is Praise Mimi

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i don't think i did anything even that intense, i think i literally applied, got in, moved into the wormhole, caught a rorqual for the boys, and then left

Was that in a hole?

I remember us melting a rorq that had been built in a hole way back when. This was before the rorq changes made them good and killing one in a hole was like slaying a unicorn because hardly anyone used one in K space and the idea of building on in J space was just stupid.

Vando posted:

Well yeah that goes without saying.

Lets Get Patchy
Aug 8, 2006

Vando posted:

Good morning.

Saul Kain
Dec 5, 2018

Lately it occurs to me,

what a long, strange trip it's been.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I would join Sax hole in an instant.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Raged posted:

I would join Sax hole in an instant.

Same. Someone with energy should definitely do that.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I refuse to ever lose EVE again but a good goon WH situation would make me rueful about that decision for a bit.

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

With blackjack.

And hookers.

And SRP for falcons.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Like Delta Sqad style.

But in wormholes.

I mean that was what hole squad was, and it was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Micromancer posted:

probably get SRP for falcons idk

lol!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!