Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
thought this was a loving great policy at first, but after re-reading it, it's still a pretty drat good policy to have on-site vaccinations.
https://twitter.com/NBCLA/status/1427498520513327131

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
it's me. My real name is Boo Beanis

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

You know, I know it's like "haha you idiot" when a bad person like abbott gets covid but you have to remember how many more people he could kill because he has it.

Spoke to the pharmacy I got my moderna at, pharmacist said he'd shoot me up again with 3rd right then and there if I wanted it. Gonna talk to husband and see how he wants to wrangle this because I was down for three solid days, basically, on shot 2.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ice Phisherman posted:

I know it's one of you fuckers. Show yourself.

better or worse than peens in your beans?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
would be a real shame if a survey link appeared briefly on a pastebin link and then magically was edited out of a post later

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

fermun posted:

thought this was a loving great policy at first, but after re-reading it, it's still a pretty drat good policy to have on-site vaccinations.
https://twitter.com/NBCLA/status/1427498520513327131

drat, I thought raider nation was taking the hard line stance

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-guidelines-student-athletes-washington/281-e39193c9-8389-4f7f-8b3c-5cf4be7bf2c3

lmao washington state continues to just bury its head in the sand at the risk of delta, which is currently exploding into the worst surge the state has seen yet

D'OH

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

kalensc posted:

thirty pages behind the times so lol abbott but more importantly GODDAMNIT

So much for gifting my folks & SO plus another at-risk relative each a Secureclick w/ p100 filter

Endlessscreamiiiiiinnnggggggg
oof what supplier? try zoro, they shipped my poo poo off immediately

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

When alone in private, Abbot wears a respirator

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mod sassinator posted:

would be a real shame if a survey link appeared briefly on a pastebin link and then magically was edited out of a post later

Or as a TinyURL link uploaded as an image to ImgBB where OP can set a timer for the image to nuke itself

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-guidelines-student-athletes-washington/281-e39193c9-8389-4f7f-8b3c-5cf4be7bf2c3

lmao washington state continues to just bury its head in the sand at the risk of delta, which is currently exploding into the worst surge the state has seen yet
lol WA is going to be full on red/darkred and people will still think everything is normal everything is fine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

that sounds weird

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

You know, I know it's like "haha you idiot" when a bad person like abbott gets covid but you have to remember how many more people he could kill because he has it.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1427742212553691140

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
My chud father in law (vaccinated) went to the grocery store today and someone in the deli said “you know you really should be wearing a mask.”

He got mad when I agreed.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

mod sassinator posted:

Good idea.

Here is the link: https://pastebin.com/tCUrNaEl

Thank you so much to anyone who can help. It will be deleted in an hour.

I love you goons for saving my kids <3

Obviously please put all pro-mask responses.

frh fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 18, 2021

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

drat, I thought raider nation was taking the hard line stance

Just put vaccine on this dude's spikes and push him into people.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

osprey
Apr 18, 2021

survey asks for students' last names :(

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

osprey posted:

yeah i'm gonna guess a hundred students named Crackl-Ping might set off some alarms

frh
Dec 6, 2014

osprey posted:

Just put in a bunch of spaces or something stupid like just the letter S or Mike

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

osprey posted:

https://www.thoughtco.com/most-common-us-surnames-1422656

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Masks are good folks!

Bone Crimes fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 18, 2021

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I hope Gurg Abbet dies

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Figured Cooper would be plain enough.

floffytoffy
Mar 10, 2007

a cat am I
Survey done.

I know people will be tempted but don't put jokey names for "what is your student's last name"!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
hrm survey needs a name, I'm not going to make one up :/

edit: Oh it just wants last name, here is a list of the most common last names in America by state: https://www.voanews.com/usa/all-about-america/most-popular-last-name-each-us-state

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

It accepts a space for name

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

I did one initial and a bunch of spaces

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

Gorilla Note: I've been in contact with some goons that have job postings at their companies and am working on a new thread for this kind of stuff. please accept this as one of the last times you'll see this post

:siren::siren::siren:WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY:siren::siren::siren:

are YOU a goon who is dreading to have to go back to a lovely office during a loving pandemic?
do YOU or someone you know have a knot in their stomach because their psycho boss wants them back in the office and see their smile?
are YOU able to have an internet connection for 40 hours a week and able to read, talk, and not be a total shithead on the phone?
do YOU live in Ohio, Delaware, Utah, Arizona, or Illinois?

GOOD NEWS! WE'RE HIRING!
hi, my name is business gorillas and i want to do BUSINESS! my company is currently hiring for phone jockeys in a couple different departments. it's a basic customer service gig that pays $16.00/hr starting plus a signing bonus of up to $2,000 with full benefits, including education assistance. i'm not going to lie, the job is dull and unrewarding, but WHO CARES? i bet your current job is too!

if not wanting to die because your small business tyrant work-landlord keeps masks optional is right for you, send me a dm so we can talk!!!

worried about your resume? no problem! so long as you aren't a complete fuckup, i'll help you with your resume! even if you might be a complete fuckup, i'll still look at your resume and tell you to GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!

WE LOSE ENOUGH OF OUR LIVES TO OUR WORK, GOON. THERE'S NO REASON TO LOSE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF IT.

inquire within! my dm's are open!

will you let us know when this company comes to other states though?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lotta dead rich peepaws and grangrans in texas soon

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Bone Crimes posted:

had to make up a last name and choose a school

The first elementary school please

Burn Zone posted:

I did one initial and a bunch of spaces

floffytoffy posted:

Survey done.

I know people will be tempted but don't put jokey names for "what is your student's last name"!

skewetoo posted:

It accepts a space for name

Thank you all so loving much. Seriously this entire forum warms my heart sometimes.

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Blooster posted:

Just put in a bunch of spaces or something stupid like just the letter S or Mike

I looked up where I think this is and went with Rossi and the school that I first read as Shartwing and laughed

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Just think of a common last name?

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Trump

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
Try Guttenberg for the last name

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
edit

McNugget Buddy fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Aug 18, 2021

osprey
Apr 18, 2021

putting "do not wish to disclose" for last name

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

Try Guttenberg for the last name

Eyyyyy I'm respondin ta surveys ovah here! Gabbagool!

Pingviini
May 5, 2016
Incognito mode will let you have multiple cracks at the survey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

Blooster posted:

Thank you all so loving much. Seriously this entire forum warms my heart sometimes.

I'm psyched to be able to help a little bit. Hijinks like this remind me of old school forum antics.