Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Yaya posted:

Coward Tony drop the money on Kaiser Chiefs for Ruby's entrance music

he did but nobody told him she changed her name so he got "i predict a riot". he's very embarrassed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

rUUBY. e; Ryby. e; Ruby.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Edge & Christian posted:

Not to overanalyze it but her ticket is from ORL to NYP.

NYP is as mentioned, New York Penn Station on the NJ Transit route, and she's coming in from North Jersey based on the Port Jervis train, which actually terminates at Hoboken, so she'd have to take the PATH train or a ferry into Manhattan proper.

Her ticket is from ORL to NYP, ORL is not anything for NJ Transit but is the airport code for Orlando International Airport, which is the nearest airport to the WWE Performance Center.

So it's a gimmicked ticket, and I guess the metaphor is that she was traveling from NXT to WWE proper and got 'left behind' on the main roster?

Also if we're really going to pick nits, the bar the previous photo shoot is from is actually a block above Houston Street and too far east to actually be in Soho.

Just shameful lore handwaving.
ORL to NYP is a totally valid Amtrak route. It's a mere $201 leaving tomorrow evening and you'll get there Thursday evening on the Silver Star.

That said, it also looks nothing at all like the couple train stations in Orlando.

Destination uuuuuuunnnnnknown

There's also the Silver Meteor leaving Orlando early afternoon and getting you to New York - Moynihan Train Hall late Thursday morning for $258.

But also it's 2021, and you don't actually need to print a physical ticket. They can just scan a QR on your phone and you're good to go.

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 18, 2021

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Gonna take a wild guess and say that Ruby's videos aren't done yet and it'll make more sense later when they're done

Like the NJPW Moxley videos. But she's prob gonna show up at AEW

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

She’s going to AEW developmental NWA.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

A talking coyote posted:

She’s going to AEW developmental NWA.

then she can come out to a live performance of Thru The Eyes of Ruby

the whole drat song because Billy will not be cut short

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Tony misheard and got Rudie Can’t Fail by The Clash instead.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Edge & Christian posted:

Not to overanalyze it but her ticket is from ORL to NYP.

NYP is as mentioned, New York Penn Station on the NJ Transit route, and she's coming in from North Jersey based on the Port Jervis train, which actually terminates at Hoboken, so she'd have to take the PATH train or a ferry into Manhattan proper.

Her ticket is from ORL to NYP, ORL is not anything for NJ Transit but is the airport code for Orlando International Airport, which is the nearest airport to the WWE Performance Center.

So it's a gimmicked ticket, and I guess the metaphor is that she was traveling from NXT to WWE proper and got 'left behind' on the main roster?

Also if we're really going to pick nits, the bar the previous photo shoot is from is actually a block above Houston Street and too far east to actually be in Soho.

Just shameful lore handwaving.

nyp is on a lot more train routes than new jersey transit, bud

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
you might say her destination is unknown

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MotU posted:

she's chasing after an NJTransit train in the video

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

MotU posted:

She was running to catch a New Jersey Transit train though.

I do admit that upon re-watching she is holding a perfectly valid ORL -> NYP Amtrak eticket.

Edge & Christian fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Aug 18, 2021

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Alaois posted:

she's chasing after an NJTransit train in the video

right to get to penn station to use her amtrak ticket!!! you think shes gonna walk???

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1427845942313553922
https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1427847191259795456

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Where IS asuka? Totally forgot about her until these tweets.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jon Moxley’s video had him escaping from a prison, but get this, he wasn’t in prison at all!

I’m starting to think that maybe these videos aren’t all 100% accurate to life and so might not stand up to laser focused analysis you guys.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

History Comes Inside! posted:

Jon Moxley’s video had him escaping from a prison, but get this, he wasn’t in prison at all!

I’m starting to think that maybe these videos aren’t all 100% accurate to life and so might not stand up to laser focused analysis you guys.

No one knows what happened in his life between The Shield’s Final Chapter and Double or Nothing

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I remember how much I hated that Moxley video because New Japan just kept playing it, show after show, without adding any commentary or additional information

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's why they put so much effort into those videos. not to talk about the details that they creatively and carefully placed but to just watch it over and over and memorize every shot but not care about it or talk about it. it's fake. wins and losses don't m

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

SG Bamboo posted:

I remember how much I hated that Moxley video because New Japan just kept playing it, show after show, without adding any commentary or additional information

That was a different Moxley video

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

a cyborg mug posted:

That was a different Moxley video

My god, the extended universe is getting too convoluted for me

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That wasn't even Moxley

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Pylons posted:

That wasn't even Moxley

It was Chris Brookes!

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1129951010372214784?s=19

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

History Comes Inside! posted:

it's called a metaphor you jabroni

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Nick Jr. Face posted:

it's called a metaphor you jabroni

meta for what

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MotU posted:

meta for what
you, jabroni?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wheeler meta (pronounced me ta)

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/officialtaz/status/1427854192111144961?s=21

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

John Dudebro posted:

he did but nobody told him she changed her name so he got "i predict a riot". he's very embarrassed

To be fair, that song is a banger.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

To be fair, that song is a banger.

Oh Lamuella you were doing so well :cripes:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Oh Lamuella you were doing so well :cripes:

Listen, my parents lived in Leeds when it came out, it was unavoidable.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lamuella posted:

Listen, my parents lived in Leeds when it came out, it was unavoidable.
Why would you admit to being affiliated with Leeds? Dig up, stupid.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

RealFoxy posted:

Dig up, stupid.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SG Bamboo posted:

I for one enjoyed Juice's reaction going from :geno: to :ohdear: to :mad: to :rolleyes:

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Why would you admit to being affiliated with Leeds? Dig up, stupid.

Yeah, all the respectable West Yorkshire folks live in Wakefield.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

where's all those places at?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Wales.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfq3GeVBNTg

waaaaaaaaales waaaaales waaaaaaaales

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Hoss Corncave posted:

Yeah, all the respectable West Yorkshire folks live in Wakefield.

Who are these mythical "respectable West Yorkshire folks"?

content: two friends sitting together.

https://twitter.com/uug_p_raku/status/1427932979737677825

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Who are these mythical "respectable West Yorkshire folks"?

I actually wouldn't know about "respectable". I'm from Rotherham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/jimmygabagool/status/1427317589160640514