Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019
I remember once I was in a train station with a friend who was wearing some israeli shirt, tel aviv 2006 or some bs,

a naval intelligence guy introduced himself to us, told us he support what "we" were doing, and then called obama the n word

i think about that all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Algund Eenboom posted:

Im glad weve come around from I havent seen that movie but it sounds chudly as poo poo to I havent seen that movie but it sounds bernie as hell

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

waltz with bashar

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

30.5 Days posted:

DC did that except unironically only maybe it was ironic, it was kind of unclear.

I remember that era when half of the ongoing webcomics were edgy takes on child-friendly pop culture

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That comic is actually good.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

I remember that era when half of the ongoing webcomics were edgy takes on child-friendly pop culture

Blame Alan Moore imo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i say swears online posted:

waltz with bashar

waltz with dr bashir

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the ds9 episode waltz but it's an israeli guy gradually going insane about the palestinians

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Spergin Morlock posted:

waltz with dr bashir

I for real thought the first post about this movie was referencing some ST poo poo i forgot.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

dti

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

30.5 Days posted:

DC did that except unironically only maybe it was ironic, it was kind of unclear.

it was unironic and the entire issue was them dealing with the trauma

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

God drat just read the words waltz with Bashir and I relive watching that ending. Incredible film.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

That comic is actually good.

Yeah that comic is really good, I actually recommend it. It's fun to take a goofy cartoon thing and do something serious with it imo

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Yabba Dabba Do, having a dinosaur who washes your dishes is slavery too

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

dti

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
:yeah:

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/status/1427918408784416771?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"hmm should we use the more expensive bomb to kill fewer of the people we clearly don't care about, or the less expensive one that might kill a few Palestinian kids?"

it's a real head scratcher

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
not the onion.

https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/1427331209902886918?s=20

Preen Dog
Nov 8, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

"hmm should we use the more expensive bomb to kill fewer of the people we clearly don't care about, or the less expensive one that might kill a few Palestinian kids?"

it's a real head scratcher

Pointless to point this out I know, but the fancy bombs are only needed if the target point is completely obstructed by other structures, necessitating a bomb capable of a precise descent angle.

If the target can be hit by a regular bomb with a regular trajectory, it is cheaper to do so.

Also assuming the story actually means one of the guided versions of the mk84 and not just the dumb bomb. But even the dumb bomb would prolly be accurate enough given Israel can bomb from pretty much whatever altitude they want.

I am sad the thread is getting slow. It must also be demoralizing to watch israel just win slowly.
I hope for all our sakes something happens to sex up the conflict.

Preen Dog has issued a correction as of 15:11 on Aug 18, 2021

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Not seeing how a bomb capable of collapsing a high rise is meaningfully less lethal than the Mk 84.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

gaza is worse than a prison.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Yeah itt goons complaining about Israel stopping chocolate going into Gaza :rolleyes:. Take a minute and think, dude. Imagine if the terrorists had gotten hands on this stuff. Israel NEEDS to defend itself, and that's geographically impossible, looking at a map of the region, if Hamas were to acquire these materials. Iron Dome was designed to stop rockets not diabetes

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Preen Dog posted:

Pointless to point this out I know, but the fancy bombs are only needed if the target point is completely obstructed by other structures, necessitating a bomb capable of a precise descent angle.

If the target can be hit by a regular bomb with a regular trajectory, it is cheaper to do so.

Also assuming the story actually means one of the guided versions of the mk84 and not just the dumb bomb. But even the dumb bomb would prolly be accurate enough given Israel can bomb from pretty much whatever altitude they want.

I am sad the thread is getting slow. It must also be demoralizing to watch israel just win slowly.
I hope for all our sakes something happens to sex up the conflict.

There will be, but it entails the destruction of all consensus-reality.

"Consensus-Reality", something I keep hearing is objectively good and must be protected at all costs from the demonic-evils of "weaponized unreality"

Anyone else noticing this "consensus" is doing nothing but giving the domininists, zionists and nazis (but I repeat myself, three times) all the power and everything they want? Almost as if this "consensus" is a reality that people are literally forced into and brainwashed to defend? :thunk:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

They're just trying to protect the Palestinian colonizers from diabetes (because Hamas doesn't care about their own people) you should be thanking the indigenous people of Israel, not blaming them

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Yeah those hamas fundraisers where they send kids to sell chocolate on the street corner. Glad someone's doing something about it so the kids can get real jobs like rubble pile excavator.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
questioning the girl scouts about their position on BDS and if their chocolate chips can be linked to Hamas

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hamas could use those chocolate bars to launch attacks on heckin good Israeli puppers

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Those chocolates were literally weapons of unreality designed to destroy the Christian-Zionist regim- I mean Consensus Reality! Luckily for humanity, the mages in the IDF saw the cursed energy take form and mockingly-cackle their wicked plans at the mages, and they stopped the demonic, reality-destroying chocolate from entering the protector-of-all-reality called Israel and destroying all goodness and holiness in the world and unleashing Aliens, Cryptids and other cosmic horrors!

A more sane explanation than just being racist simps for the Europeans who want Judaism gone.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Death by Chocolate to Israel.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1429123021432922125?s=20
https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1429186612278304768?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1429193204830703623?s=20

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
what the gently caress are they targeting now?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Just the weekly gently caress You

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
just a nightly reminder that they can annihilate gaza at any time

but they're the victims y'see

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Radirot posted:

what the gently caress are they targeting now?

anyone with a pistol to avenge their injured sniper
https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1429258854185963523?s=20
https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1429138789075664897?s=20

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
you'd think the public perception of these unbalanced retaliatory strikes would make them less popular by now. its insane.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
how can public perception shift when the public isn't even told what's going on?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
word of mouth I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Radirot posted:

word of mouth I guess
Lmao, that would work if Facebook and every other American media company weren't firmly on the side of nazis and didn't have 'round-the-clock access to your friends and family.