Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice
I would simply not attack the person who’s entire kit is built around receiving damage and has no way to force me to damage him or pay attention to him at all and farm minions instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
has anyone here posted my idea for a hero who imprisons your soul in his time clock permanently gaining some of your dex

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

someone make a champ who will be my friend

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Coca Koala posted:

I would simply not attack the person who’s entire kit is built around receiving damage and has no way to force me to damage him or pay attention to him at all and farm minions instead

too bad, that hero does 80% of your healthbar despite building pure tank and also has 2 escapes and a stun, on top of a 160% health lost shield

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

porfiria fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 18, 2021

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

gyrobot posted:

This champion idea has been on the back of my mind and hasn't really gotten a good looking at because from a gameplay perspective, sure you got shield champs like Braum, but no one who's gimmick is about whole's stick is sending attacks back at the foe.

you said stick instead of shtick. absolutely owned. disgraced

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

here is just one of many images of the fury of the north sejuani, that i do not jerk off to,

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Instead of making fun of this guy let's all post are super cool champ ideas. I'll start.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Veno is bad because I was promised a cool venom person and I instead ended up with a person whose primary skill was placing wards.

Like even more than normal supports.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Instead of making fun of this guy let's all post are super cool champ ideas. I'll start.

so I've been reading the lore and i really think that the black mist faction could use a hero that inprisons souls and gains some kind of permanent scaling from it, maybe taking dex from the enemy adc to gain for themselv? would tie into the lore of being undead and being subservient to adcs like lucian et al

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Hellioning posted:

Veno is bad because I was promised a cool venom person and I instead ended up with a person whose primary skill was placing wards.

Like even more than normal supports.

I was obsessed with him because he was basically what I wished heimerdinger was. Also he looks sick as hell.

Games should never put limits on how many auto shooting turrets or mines you can put down. Ever. I want to play a tower defense game against my opponents who are just trying really hard to play a normal moba or maybe even an fps.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Just put Murky in League already.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
great ideas everyone just kidding

fnox
May 19, 2013

champion that can convert minions to its team temporarily, and can manipulate minion aggro.

minions are probably the one thing that Riot doesn't really want to gently caress with but it's fairly unexplored space.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
keep em comign.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
champion that bites things: chompion

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Add Parasite tia

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

fnox posted:

champion that can convert minions to its team temporarily, and can manipulate minion aggro.

minions are probably the one thing that Riot doesn't really want to gently caress with but it's fairly unexplored space.

What if you played like, six minions. And the minions could build buildings that made like, more minions. Sometimes stronger and more specialized minions.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Sejuani but on a forklift

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A champion whose abilities force you to type in all chat, good luck not getting banned summoner

fnox
May 19, 2013

a champion based on my barely disguised fetish.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fnox posted:

a champion based on my barely disguised fetish.

But there are already over 140 champions catering to your humiliation fetish???

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Verviticus posted:

keep em comign.

so i really cant the idea of a hero with permanent scaling out of my head... im thinking something that collects a currency (maybe enemy souls?) and inprisons them so he can gain one of their stats (ideally, dex). you can run with a time theme since dex is associated with going faster/ or slower. maybe hes collecting their soul in his time clock?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Extremely unsurprised that they're doing a nerf of early game Wit's End considering that almost all the attack speed focused adcs are rushing one first item right now.

fnox
May 19, 2013

they’re always gonna nerf ADC builds that don’t start with an ADC mythic nearly no matter what. that’s the way they wanna funnel them.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Well the mythic items are meant to be the strong first spike items the rest of your build fits around (not just for ADCs), if a non-mythic is a better first item its a decent sign that something's out of whack with the stated goals.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A champion with 0 scaling

A champion who gets more powerful the more skins you own

A champion who can win legal cases against workplace harassment charges

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Barudak posted:

A champion with 0 scaling

going further with this idea, how about the oppositel a hero who gets infinite scaling with stolen stats from enemy heroes

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Minrad posted:

going further with this idea, how about the oppositel a hero who gets infinite scaling with stolen stats from enemy heroes

maybe dex?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Too small. Lets go bigger. Their Q steals dex, their W steals strength and their E steals int. Their real trick is their R steals stats from other champs in other games currently being played, not the one they are in.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Barudak posted:

Too small. Lets go bigger. Their Q steals dex, their W steals strength and their E steals int. Their real trick is their R steals stats from other champs in other games currently being played, not the one they are in.

Hire this man, riot

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
It's just cho'gall from HOTS, but only if you end up in LPQ and two random players from each side have to play as him.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Barudak posted:

now I miss that one character from HoN who could actually switch between being int agi or str based and his ultimate copied a bunch of someone's highest stat and they kept it until they ulted someone else.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

hate to say it but riot really needs to explore the design space behind a hero who steals your dex permanently by inprisoning it within some kind of soul clock

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

now I miss that one character from HoN who could actually switch between being int agi or str based and his ultimate copied a bunch of someone's highest stat and they kept it until they ulted someone else.

Shadowblade. HoN, HotS, IC, RotT all have a lot of fun heroes that riot should look into porting, in-my-opinion.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

one day Shield Hero decided: Enough! he threw down his defenses and took up the time clock to hunt the one thing he fears most: dex

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Neurolimal posted:

Shadowblade. HoN, HotS, IC, RotT all have a lot of fun heroes that riot should look into porting, in-my-opinion.

That's the one, I loved playing him as int and obliterating people with the ridiculous magic damage on hit.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A champion whose skills scale off a randomized stat every game. Their R changes your stat scaling for QWE to whatever opponent you hit with it does.

A champion who can take 4 summoner spells, their R lets them use ones removed from the game.

A champion who scales with gold held

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Barudak posted:

A champion who scales with gold held

Gambler

He could also bet that an enemy or ally would die/get a kill next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Biplane posted: