Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop posted:

I looked

They DO make bad shirts

Very bad

yeah is this like an Obvious Plant subsidiary?

e, I like this one:

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 19:04 on Aug 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah is this like an Obvious Plant subsidiary?

e, I like this one:

I'm an insufferable hipster but I would wear everything here but the hat

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

The Bloop posted:

who the gently caress throws out those bags, they are reused for something else 99% of the time anyway

Here I am throwing out all my free bags and buying OTHER plastic bags to use for garbage in my car or whatever

RCarr posted:

There’s 2 types of people.

The type that throws those bags out.

And

The type that has 500 of them stuffed in a drawer somewhere.

Also if you’re using them as a garbage bag for your car, I assume you’re still throwing them out after.

A few years ago in PI, somebody said that you could reuse plastic shopping bags for cleaning out the litterbox, and I don't remember what happened but poo poo got out of hand so bad the thread had to be locked.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

A few years ago in PI, somebody said that you could reuse plastic shopping bags for cleaning out the litterbox, and I don't remember what happened but poo poo got out of hand so bad the thread had to be locked.

If anyone finds these posts they will be my hero forever.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah man that long hoodie looks pretty good, I could push the sleeves up and make big ruffled shoulders.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
See, this is exactly how they get you with those stupid viral tweets.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

Ah man that long hoodie looks pretty good, I could push the sleeves up and make big ruffled shoulders.

Yeah they show it with the sleeves all scrunched up a d it looks so cozy...and the logo is very good.... I might tbh

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tie the sleeves together and jump rope down the street to intimidate your rival.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://shirtz.cool/

Man I am really torn between I kinda like some of those but also I want to punch everybody on the page.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

oh no, am I the baddie in this situation?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A PI thread getting locked because everyone posting in the thread was insane?

That's a first.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

That's a first.

you're gonna summon pick with that talk. shhhhhhh.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Can dogs eat dog food? - the most vitriolic thread in the history of the forums, closed by a moderator after 480,000 pages containing nothing but death threats and instructional terrorist videos

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

That's a first.

If I recall correctly, the last thing posted in the thread was "Never mind, I forgot how bad the crazy was in here." I think it was probably in early 2013, and it looks like everything in PI was archived before May 2014.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Lol drat I want to read that.

Like at the risk of triggering the same, this seems like a terrible idea because grocery bags (at least where I live) have cm sized holes in the bottom, to reduce the risk of infants suffocating themselves I think.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

A few years ago in PI, somebody said that you could reuse plastic shopping bags for cleaning out the litterbox, and I don't remember what happened but poo poo got out of hand

I guess they don't work very well, then, if you kept dropping it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

the thread isn’t very long, so... here’s the whole thing

jbone posted:

For years, I used grocery bags when cleaning out the litterbox, but recently Montgomery County, MD instituted a 5-cent-per-bag fee for all grocery bags. I double-bag, so that means it'd cost me 10 cents to use grocery bags each time I need to clean the litterboxes.

I tried cheap Ruffies bags, but they're garbage and still only save me about 2 cents total per litterbox cleaning.

So I thought, "Hey! I bet I can buy grocery bags direct from the wholesalers!" And after searching several wholesalers, http://www.retailersdirect.net seemed to have the best pricing for me.

Standard medium/large grocery "T-shirt bags" (as they're called) run about 2.1 cents per bag, in boxes of 1000, with free shipping, minimum order 1 box.

http://www.retailersdirect.net/products/Economy-Unprinted-Black-T%252dSHIRT-Bags-13-mic-.html

I went with the "discontinued" bags, myself, because they say "God Bless America" :thejoke: and, as an added bonus, "Thank you for your business!" :lol:

http://www.retailersdirect.net/products/Discontinued-Model.html

Real hurthling! posted:

You could just get flushable litter if you aren't in a sea otter habitat or get one of those litter odor locker containers that you fill over the course of the week with a regular garbage bag instead.

jbone posted:

Litter odor lockers defeat the point of spending less money.

Flushable litter would be a great idea if I didn't need something to carry the litter from one room into another before I could flush it.

Shaddak posted:

Could you, perhaps, take the drat litterbox into the bathroom? Thus negating the need for long-range transport between box and toilet.

joat mon posted:

OP, your towels probably need replacing, too. Have you made sure your toilet paper spools in the correct direction? And that bathroom rug! Ugh!

jbone posted:

You know what? Nevermind. I guess I'd forgotten how bad the crazy was in here.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hockey and basketball, that's impressive. I haven't seen that kind of raw athletic talent since Bo Jackson

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

shelley posted:

the thread isn’t very long, so... here’s the whole thing

Oh, well that was not as wild as I made it out to be and also wrong on some other details. Sorry to get hopes up for a saga, I am an unreliable witness.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

RCarr posted:

There’s 2 types of people.

The type that throws those bags out.

And

The type that has 500 of them stuffed in a drawer somewhere.

Third type: Has six catboxes that have to be screened at least three times a week.

:catstare:

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Has anyone said "Lion-O Richie" yet

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Look closer

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

flavor.flv posted:

Look closer

I loving knew it

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve never had a cat but don’t you just scoop the poop out of the litter box with a little pooper scooper TM, and place it in the trash? What do you need a plastic bag for?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

RCarr posted:

I’ve never had a cat but don’t you just scoop the poop out of the litter box with a little pooper scooper TM, and place it in the trash? What do you need a plastic bag for?

the op was an idiot who didn't want solutions that they didn't think of

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RCarr posted:

When I put things "in the trash", I put them in a plastic bag. If there's cat poo in there I go and put the bag outside in the garbage bin very quick-like.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
There’s the dog-based bag method and the cat-based scooper method. In this paper I will seek to

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

The Bloop posted:

who the gently caress throws out those bags, they are reused for something else 99% of the time anyway
Liners for small bins, mostly, but also autoerotic asphyxiation. I know some people are squeamish about it but I've done it loads and I've only died twice.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The cat poo adds a certain je nais se quois for sure.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Mostly brain parasites.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
wrapping up the cat poo poo in a little baggie before putting it in the trash won't make a room smell less like a litterbox. it's why you put it in an out of the way room

I pick up dog poo poo in those fancy napkin things out of a dispenser, but then I put it in a shopping bag because I don't want the dog poo poo literally in my hand while walking back home.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Who throws it out? That's perfectly good kitty roca you're wasting

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/5u4Fp6a.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Cat owners are grotesque