Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Whoever makes the first post on page 1000 should be given the key to the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
*the key to the forums is just a half empty bottle of cheap wine leftover from the lowtax era*

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I've heard the key to the forums pairs well with pills

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I feel like the key to the forums is a trap. Like the second you pick it up astral is freed, and you take his place trapped within radium code for eternity until you can trick some other sucker into picking up the key.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I feel like the key to the forums is a trap. Like the second you pick it up astral is freed, and you take his place trapped within radium code for eternity until you can trick some other sucker into picking up the key.

This is actually "The Matrix Video Game" from the other thread.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I think the interview went pretty well. It was just a phone interview but we talked for like 50 minutes and the interviewer brought up (without my asking) that the next step would be an on-site interview with the regional boss and wanted to know what my availability would be for that. It was non-committal language but I think it sounded pretty positive.

I should probably go buy a proper suit.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Meme Poker Party posted:

I think the interview went pretty well. It was just a phone interview but we talked for like 50 minutes and the interviewer brought up (without my asking) that the next step would be an on-site interview with the regional boss and wanted to know what my availability would be for that. It was non-committal language but I think it sounded pretty positive.

oddly enough mrs beef is conducting interviews for her company and doing on-site stuff, and has been sporadically over the last couple weeks I hope she hires you.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Aug 18, 2021

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gang tags on page 500

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

Awesome MPP!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Time to get that bread!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao the topology of that general buttcrack area is certainly mysterious

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

sebmojo posted:

Gang tags on page 500

heck yeah

also thank you for restoring my tag. I put a box of cereal on my head and took a picture for the internet for it

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

The Bloop posted:

lmao the topology of that general buttcrack area is certainly mysterious

No way, it's a perfect Lamia buttcrack

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MakaVillian posted:

No way, it's a perfect Lamia cloacrack

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Thinkin bout that cloacussy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Guards! Guards! Is only 2 bux on Kindle today.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000UVBT7M/

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Watching Return of the Living Dead 2 on goontubes and this movie loving rules

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

Watching Return of the Living Dead 2 on goontubes and this movie loving rules

none of the sequels come close to being as good as the first return of the living dead

that movie was just firing on all cylinders, it's one of the bleakest zombie movies ever made and so goddamn hilarious

for me watching the sequels is like watching the robocop sequels, where there are things to love but they just can't even approach the masterpiece quality of the original

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

also linnea quigley as a naked nihilist punk rocker was uh... :blush:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Tip posted:

none of the sequels come close to being as good as the first return of the living dead

that movie was just firing on all cylinders, it's one of the bleakest zombie movies ever made and so goddamn hilarious

for me watching the sequels is like watching the robocop sequels, where there are things to love but they just can't even approach the masterpiece quality of the original

I caught the last half hour or so of the first one last night and yeah I want to go back and watch the whole thing. This one is the campiest thing I've ever seen, its loving hilarious so far. Also nice animatronic work and soundtrack. idk I'm laughing my rear end off and consistently being impressed by the effort put into some of the zombos

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

"I just get this feeling... like we've been here before!"

so meta

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

I caught the last half hour or so of the first one last night and yeah I want to go back and watch the whole thing. This one is the campiest thing I've ever seen, its loving hilarious so far. Also nice animatronic work and soundtrack. idk I'm laughing my rear end off and consistently being impressed by the effort put into some of the zombos

oh drat, I figured you'd probably seen the original, you're in for a real treat

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Yeah that ending is the most metal thing I've ever seen. I came into it in the last half hour and had no idea what it was at first. Then I was blindsided by the last 20 minutes or so, bleak is an apt word

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I feel like seeing the ending first kinda undercuts it, there's an amazing slow build to that where you learn about the zombies bit by bit and slowly realize just how hosed everybody is

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

Guards! Guards! Is only 2 bux on Kindle today.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000UVBT7M/

I hate reading on screens, and unfortunately there is very little terry prachett on audible—at least very little in English. So I will search for a paper copy.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Tip posted:

also linnea quigley as a naked nihilist punk rocker was uh... :blush:

That crotch prosthetic was so confusing

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
We should do the 1000 page thread CHOPPED challenge. Bone Appethread.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Moving is so exhausting but my salty thighs are finally healed up and tonight is the first night I feel like I'm actually settling in. There were a hundred minor problems of course, including the USPS assuming we just sort of ceased to exist, but I think all that poo poo is fixed.

And the new place is great. Keyed entry so no more unwanted visitors (which is pretty much everyone), I'm on the top floor at the end of the hall so nobody ever even passes by my door, the building is quieter than some hotels I've stayed in, and I've got a very large balcony that I can chill on (when it's not 1000 degrees) and grow some plants on. It feels swank.

But goddamn am I tired.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

AKZ posted:

That crotch prosthetic was so confusing

I just googled that and lol

When shooting Trash's (Linnea Quigley's) grave stone dance, she initially was completely naked and showed pubic hair, as was more the norm in the early 80's. However, producer Graham Henderson visited the shoot that day, and according to himself and others, threw a fit, yelling at Dan O'Bannon that "You can't show pubic hair on television". Dan sent Linnea away and had her completely shaved, which coincidently, Linnea herself found to be the most embarrassing part of the whole thing. Then they did another shoot, to which Graham Henderson cried out "Oh god it's even worse, you can see everything!". At this point they sent Linnea Quigley over to Bill Munz and William Stout, where they made an alginate crotch piece, resembling the bottom of a g-string and glued it on. According to Linnea, this was a bit of a problem, since every time she had to go to the bathroom, they had to remove it.

this producer had weird ideas about what would be allowed on TV, did he understand they were making an r rated horror film?

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
went to the dentist for the first time in a long time cause one of my teeth on the upper left has been hurting and driving me crazy for like 10 days. they took a bunch of x rays and did cold sensitivity and bite sensitivity tests and they said nothing is wrong with my teeth/gums. i was kinda expecting a cavity or root canal or some poo poo. so cool i guess? except my tooth still hurts. lol wtf is wrong with my dumb body

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Aug 19, 2021

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

its_my_birthday posted:

went to the dentist for the first time in a long time cause one of my teeth on the upper left has been hurting and driving me crazy for like 10 days. they took a bunch of x rays and did cold sensitivity and bite sensitivity tests and they said nothing is wrong with my teeth/gums. i was kinda expecting a cavity or root canal or some poo poo. so cool i guess? except my tooth still hurts. lol wtf is wrong with my dumb body

You might have TMJ

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

that probably explains why the dentist asked if i grind my teeth (i dont afaik) or if im stressed (who isn't?)

hopefully it goes away soon, it's a pain in the rear end.

she just told me to take ibuprofen for the next few days

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
in the past 344 pages did anyone say Gang Starr would be a cool pc (player character) name for the mmo (multi player massive game) named final fantasy xiv (14)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct3NoTehsp4

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i saw dead prez live in '05 after i recently moved out of state and didn't have any friends yet and hung out with a dude from guam at the show cause he was by himself too and he was cool but it wasnt like we were gonna hang out again so i never got his number and tbh i dont even remember his name

anyway, dude from guam, this one is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OViqNb3ZdDA

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
gently caress the law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyGmrCdwjqs

we don't give a gently caress, the time is now

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

sebmojo posted:

Gang tags on page 500

Only the left half though, I hope

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

its_my_birthday posted:

And we’re to believe that this medical procedure just coincidentally happened over the last dozen pages while the rest of us were laying our lives on the line to battle the aliens?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Welcome back tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

happy birthday