Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ok this ones real news

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/1428095468374986760

Some Guy TT has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Aug 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

oh, so you are estranged from your mom. that's rough, man.

drink the cumjar binch

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A year ago I was ready to die from the rona. Now I want to live long enough to see Rock vs Harris.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

super sweet best pal posted:

A year ago I was ready to die from the rona. Now I want to live long enough to see Rock vs Harris.

i'll spare you the wait.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
So funny that they picked the lowest polling, fakest fake that ran out of money two primaries in as the veep like she would bridge some imaginary gap

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Media class: Joe Biden leaving Afghanistan is going to destroy his popularity!!!

(Nobody cares and it's overwhelming popular)

Media class: Uhhhhh Joe Biden will have his popularity fall sometime soon, and I bet Afghanistan is a big reason!!!

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

So funny that Obama picked the lowest polling, fakest fake that ran out of money two primaries in as the veep like he would bridge some imaginary gap

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
MTG, welcome to the resistance

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1428143215048200194

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
poo poo, the dinosaur empire was right. gettr really will destroy the universe.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

just looking at the thumbnail and god drat

if that's a hotwife i'd hate to see an ugly one

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

joe biden is good

sorry if this triggers you fuckin libs

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
its about time joe mandates man dates

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

where on earth am i

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

mythicknight posted:

where on earth am i

this is the president

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Paranoid Peanut posted:

What's the over under that Biden will serve a 2nd term

more likely than a vice president going on to be elected president

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I'm always surprised how much of a dum-dum you can be and still get elected to Congress. It's like an assortment of the dumbest people of the nation in one chamber.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

God drat

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

quote:

On behalf of tHE rHizzonE's editorial board I am pleased to warmly welcome Comrade Joseph as our Dear Leader and announce previously undisclosed evidence that Comrade Joseph is actually a Maoist insurgent. This information comes from a previously undiscovered third Hunter Biden laptop as well as extensive anonymous interviews within the Maoist movement. Up until the election, we had to publicly take the line that presidential elections are a competition between two geriatric rapists to be the Head Hitler in Charge (HHIC), but now that it is official that he has won we can now proudly welcome Comrade Joe as well as detail some of the many ways that he has furthered the Maoist movement.

Published Nov 8th, 2020

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

bristlin' biden

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
listen here, Jack, there's two types of people in this world: the quick and the dead.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1428108235605635073

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/TRTWorldNow/status/1427740769905901568

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

so now we know that never-trumpers and newspaper columnists make up 7% of the population

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mind_Taker posted:

so now we know that never-trumpers and newspaper columnists make up 7% of the population

lol

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I mean 9/11 must have been four days ago by now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mind_Taker posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sleepy Joe will visit Afghanistan with a chain to give the Taliban the Corn Pop treatment.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Kinda hosed up when even the lib stations are only repeating R quotes about Afghanistan

Which I guess means Biden did the right thing, I will still not hand it to him but I mean it sure seems like the establishment is mad at no war even if we'll start a new one soon anyways probably

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I assume the pullout would have been incompetently managed no matter who is in in charge, likely more down to the general incompetence of the US military. And the US not caring about collaborators one bit after they have ceased being useful isn't new, either.

Some potential future content: When the troops finally pull out of Iraq, apparently happening some time this year as well.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

moist turtleneck posted:

Kinda hosed up when even the lib stations are only repeating R quotes about Afghanistan

Which I guess means Biden did the right thing, I will still not hand it to him but I mean it sure seems like the establishment is mad at no war even if we'll start a new one soon anyways probably

the establishment hosed up, its fun to see. they should have let trump end the war but they assumed it would make him more popular rather than bring up all the resentment of fighting and dying for 20 years of Raytheon profits

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

its real hosed that Biden didn't raise the refugee cap and is keeping it close to what Trump had.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Shageletic posted:

its real hosed that Biden didn't raise the refugee cap and is keeping it close to what Trump had.

Vote.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

but… he has blue color

????

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i thought they solved the child prisons by renaming them with some succ name

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Shageletic posted:

the hilarious thing is that despite delaying the afghanistan withdrawl for four months it didnt occur to anyone that maybe they should use the extra time rethink that particular policy

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

the hilarious thing is that despite delaying the afghanistan withdrawl for four months it didnt occur to anyone that maybe they should use the extra time rethink that particular policy

i'll be honest, at the time the delay was announced i was sure it was going to be only the first of many indefinite delays

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Biden to Afghani collaborators: Get rekt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

i thought they solved the child prisons by renaming them with some succ name