Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

At least those look pretty healthy going by the Bristol stool chart

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

oh no....oh god no.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

When all your kids are little shits

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Turds all the way down

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

That has to be poo poo logs right? Like there's not some other thing I'm missing hidden by bad artwork?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Some of them look like leaves but the flies suggest turds aye.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:itwaspoo:

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
Is it some kind of South Park reference?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Someone who had six kids and calls them their “little shits” followed through with an insanely tasteless tattoo idea but the tattoo artist wasn’t very experienced at drawing turds so they sort of turned out looking like leaves and cigars.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Ralph Hurley posted:

Someone who had six kids and calls them their “little shits” followed through with an insanely tasteless tattoo idea but the tattoo artist wasn’t very experienced at drawing turds so they sort of turned out looking like leaves and cigars.

So you're saying it should've been a shittier tattoo? :dadjoke:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I feel like that tattoo is the kind of detail that shows up later in a harrowing child-abuse memoir

A Child Called "poo poo"

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Oh okay. Turds. I saw leeches at first which would be an even weirder tattoo.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
Im curious why bobby has corn in his poo poo (he ate corn)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Bobby is a corn guy

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Bobby crapped corn, and I don't care.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ep3r9ftBI

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
:nws: https://i.redd.it/r3imrw3vefi71.png

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I can’t imagine why anyone would do that

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

I like the tit fly and skull

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

BigFactory posted:

I can’t imagine why anyone would do that

:2bong:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I can't even be that mad at this because that skull goes so hard

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Cat's got what looks to be a non professional stick and poke on his nose :psyduck:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Ignoring how dumb the layout is to begin with, even if you read it “properly” it still says “I am who I amr”. It’s wrong in every way.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

gently caress, that's awful

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I can’t stop reading whour in the middle

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Applicant for the night shift at Hot Topic, I guess.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

This is giving me a headache

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I can’t stop reading whour in the middle

Frank Reynolds saying "I am whour arm"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Do you think the Mc gently caress Face was done in one go? Or was it done in 3 separate sessions.

Session 1 - "I like fast food from a burger restaurant promoted by a clown. Better get that tattooed onm my face"
Session 2 - "I also like sex and/or swearing, better put that next to the other words on my face"
Session 3 - I wonder if people will know where most of my tattoos are, better write that down and put it next to the other words I have tattooed there.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm thinking two sessions. With the mc added later.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I forgot about this thread, but yes, that is me, please give that back, my kids made it for me. Do you understand how horrible it is to deal with all these rednecks as I ferry the dead?

They let their goddamned 3-headed pits run free and maul kids, it sucks.

(Also, a genuine, nonsarcastic question, do you guys not have that turn of phrase where you're from? "Fished this guy up from the river Styx", etc? I didn't realize it was that uncommon as to be commented on.)

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

DicktheCat posted:

Also, a genuine, nonsarcastic question, do you guys not have that turn of phrase where you're from? "Fished this guy up from the river Styx", etc? I didn't realize it was that uncommon as to be commented on.)

My folks are from Appalachia and I live south of the Mason-Dixon Line and I’ve never heard that before.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I can't tell if this is just a coincidence and unrelated or that you don't realize that being in the country is being 'in the sticks' as in actual literal sticks and twigs and trees and poo poo.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

DicktheCat posted:

(Also, a genuine, nonsarcastic question, do you guys not have that turn of phrase where you're from? "Fished this guy up from the river Styx", etc? I didn't realize it was that uncommon as to be commented on.)

I've lived in several parts of the US and I've never heard it. Where have you encountered it?

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

DicktheCat posted:

I forgot about this thread, but yes, that is me, please give that back, my kids made it for me. Do you understand how horrible it is to deal with all these rednecks as I ferry the dead?

They let their goddamned 3-headed pits run free and maul kids, it sucks.

I grew up in the sticks, a heavily wooded area far from a major city. You grew up in the Styx, the river separating the realms of life and death. We are NOT the same

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

I grew up in the sticks, a heavily wooded area far from a major city. You grew up in the Styx, the river separating the realms of life and death. We are NOT the same

Imagine growing up in Styx and constantly having to express gratitude to that Roboto prick.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
can't stop thinking about an old-school rapper/breakdancer named M.C. Facefuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?