Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

WaryWarren posted:

"Child Behavior Expert and Coach" lmbo

i guess acting like a child would make one an expert on their behavior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Koirhor posted:

Can anyone who is better at google help me figure out how to track the ICU capacity at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus OH?

9 covid patients. no ICU beds reported

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-hospitals-near-you.html

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah he has a completely occluded left subclavian. But they keep consulting neuro every time he comes to the er and neuro keeps ordering mri/mra brain mra neck every time as if something different is going to be there.

well. he could have developed a stroke or occluded his vertebral artery in the interim.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Koirhor posted:

Can anyone who is better at google help me figure out how to track the ICU capacity at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus OH?

https://data.rgj.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/facility/nationwide-childrens-hospital/363305/

?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Der Meister posted:

well. he could have developed a stroke or occluded his vertebral artery in the interim.

nah dogg im sure the magnet toucher's got this diagnosis on lock

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I'm angry mainly because that show is unbearable

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

holy poo poo those numbers

Morbus
May 18, 2004

It's going to challenge the economy. Challenges are good! Number go up

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
ok from the first link looks like ICU is 85% occupied….surely the schools will go virtual if there are no beds for kids right?! RIGHT?!

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Koirhor posted:

ok from the first link looks like ICU is 85% occupied….surely the schools will go virtual if there are no beds for kids right?! RIGHT?!

i assume i've progressed to another layer of crack ping if instead of saying "lol" i just sit in my chair and stare at this post, unblinking and mute

or is it just the ping has worn off temporarily and i've regressed to crack

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Koirhor posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
that’s 33 pediatric icu beds left for the entirety of cental ohio

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Koirhor posted:

Surely they'll at least cancel athletic activities if there is a risk that someone injured at practice or at a game wouldn't be able to receive care.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Koirhor posted:

ineffecient underutilization that will be solved shortly

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Koirhor posted:

I'm sure it'll be fine.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Thoguh posted:

Surely they'll at least cancel athletic activities if there is a risk that someone injured at practice or at a game wouldn't be able to receive care.

kids dont get hurt

the ambulance at every highschool football game is just because emts are cool and support local sports and schools

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress people land in the hospital for more than just covid ffs

I’m gonna pull him from school and just say we went on vacation for 2 weeks and send him home with a bunch of assignments and hopefully after labor day someone has done something. If not I’ll be signing him up for that public virtual schools I guess while I work full time.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

FizFashizzle posted:

Anyway for that girl in the tiktok (from my home town god dammit) just look at this checklist for psychogenic tremor/conversion disorder and tick the loving boxes

[COVID-19] La belle indifférence

Please add to queue of future thread titles

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Koirhor posted:

it's actually fine as long as icu is not 100% and even if it is it's still fine. open biden

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Koirhor posted:

LOL no, they're going to start setting up hospital beds in the gyms

Jimmy, you're symptomatic, please go to the death gym

Edit - One overworked school nurse taking temperatures and saying "Oh, wow" over and over

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol owned

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

and the most predictable reaction ever:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

fosborb posted:

screaming about the border and inflation is gonna win them congress

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

fosborb posted:

Mr President :ohdear: .... inflation sir???

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Der Meister posted:

the picture of that Chinook is going to win them what remains of the boomers

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Let me check my local hospital...

94.8% of all beds 89% of ICU

lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Der Meister posted:

Reynolds cares about winning Iowa, which this response probably will.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Jeff Fatwood posted:

Maybe it could. I was looking at parts where I could strategically place tape but it's too janky of a solution for a new product. I tried a bigger piece of foam just in between the plastic parts of the mask but that had the same effect of just turning the whole mask in to a vibrating piece :lmao: Zero dampening

The whole order just seems sketchy. The mask's box is beaten up, seems like it has been opened prior (the locking cardboard flap was folded inside instead of locked into the top cover) and the filters just look scuffed even though the plastic bag was sealed.

Still within return period and terms don't seem to say anything about masks not being applicable so probably just return. Too sketched to trust it.

My 6202QL is working fine even though I hate how much it muffles my voice so no big loss other than the opened filters and return shipping.

edit. important notice. Does a new mask come inside the white plastic bag? This video has the bag folded inside. My mask came inside the bag within the beat up box. :psyduck: Did they ship me a customer return?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_M8fGZBiw&t=104s
Yeah I bet you got sent a customer return. Return that poo poo and order a new one.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

fosborb posted:

the picture of that Chinook is going to win them what remains of the boomers

well yeah but that will be like a few dozen voters

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

2016:
TRUMP!
*click*

2021:
SecureClick

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

122.1 of 148.4 beds used

???

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Diva Cupcake posted:

Reynolds cares about winning Iowa, which this response probably will.

if i were on the right mailing lists, i assume this is already a fundraising push

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

antivaxx husband of antivaxx mo state rep dies of covid but made sure to retweet babylon bee poo poo for funsies
https://twitter.com/JeffReedMO/status/1428357781564772366?s=20

zegermans posted:

Guess who's staying underground bro

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Knight posted:

LOL no, they're going to start setting up hospital beds in the gyms

struggling to find the picture from last year of one school's auditorium which was showing off their covid shame cube setup

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/kcchronicle/status/1428410482986299404

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WaryWarren posted:

"Child Behavior Expert and Coach" lmbo

One of the things I always thought as a kid was that teachers are relatively smart.

Turns out like 90% of grade school teachers are morons who just like to play with kids all day

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

brugroffil posted:

Let me check my local hospital...

94.8% of all beds 89% of ICU

lol
for king county / seattle area,
93.5% beds, 80% icu beds lmao, the next closest hospital is 93.7% beds, 95.3% icu beds lmaoooooooooo

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Nocturtle posted:

122.1 of 148.4 beds used

???

7 Day Avg. of Bed Occupancy

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

stone soup posted:

struggling to find the picture from last year of one school's auditorium which was showing off their covid shame cube setup

Chicago Public Schools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Woo! Southern Illinois!