Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

at least we got the flags out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
the transition of power was so orderly. and it appears they left them tons of arms and armor? the humvees were topped up on gas and the fridge was packed with great name brand snacks and cactus coolers? what the hell? seems like this was... all... intentional.... ??? :wtc: :wtf: :dogstare: :allbuttons:

the truth is out there

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

it was a CIA op, op

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

"yeah, my dad fought in helmend too"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Smythe posted:

the transition of power was so orderly. and it appears they left them tons of arms and armor? the humvees were topped up on gas and the fridge was packed with great name brand snacks and cactus coolers? what the hell? seems like this was... all... intentional.... ??? :wtc: :wtf: :dogstare: :allbuttons:

the truth is out there

the taliban took over so fast because they captured pallets upon pallets of rip its

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
“was it all a CIA plot?!”

“Always has been”

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Any good playlist with similar music? poo poo is banging

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Massoud Jr. will cut a deal or get offed.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Smythe posted:

there was no "war" to begin with. who was this war supposed to be against? the local population of civilians? all this was was a giant machine we built in the desert that inputted tax dollars and human misery and spat out a trillion bucks for the mic, capitalists, and local cia lackies.

I think the war was all the friends we made along the way

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/john_sipher/status/1428407969868353544?s=20

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Imagine thinking the US hasn't been defeated this whole time, or that the word isn't already out that the Americans are treacherous and greedy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

skooma512 posted:

Imagine thinking the US hasn't been defeated this whole time, or that the word isn't already out that the Americans are treacherous and greedy.

im an obease marine veteran who goes around saying that i was defending americans freedom by killing civilians in iraq

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

no you need to be a true patriot and listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBPhIhb6E_U

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Chinatown posted:

im an obease marine veteran who goes around saying that i was defending americans freedom by killing civilians in iraq

lucky...

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

skooma512 posted:

Yeah, but each time they're being defeated by even earlier time-travelers. This time it was a bunch of 6th century Jihadists, next time it could be the Roman empire. Imagine the massacre that would be Augustus vs Biden.

trucutru has issued a correction as of 22:30 on Aug 19, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
you ever think how badass it is the america, the truly demonic mega rich nation of pure evil, are all plagued by the deadly disease of literal gluttony? lmfao. thats loving insane. too on the nose if u ask me. would send that baby back to the writers room for a total rework

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Screaming "triple goy!" across the street at the only man in the country whom could consider it an insult.

Good lord.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

sir uhhh thank you for your service :shobon:

*votes against anyone who wants to give you money for being disabled or getting mental health resources*

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

dude bro, I heard that nerd taliban at recess said your dick's small bro

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Smythe posted:

you ever think how badass it is the america, the truly demonic mega rich nation of pure evil, are all plagued by the deadly disease of literal gluttony? lmfao. thats loving insane. too on the nose if u ask me. would send that baby back to the writers room for a total rework

you're saying that needs to be sent back for a rework when we have a literal CIA agent named John Sipher?

ffs there's on the nose and then there's that

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the country that has been making GBS threads its pants and rolling around in it every day since 9/11 is worried about its standing in the world

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

After four years of Trump’s insane and corrupt foreign policy the US has no standing in the rest of the world.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a loving spook named John Sipher, really?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
loving Kojima named bitch

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

trucutru posted:

Yeah, but each time they're being defeated by even earlier time-travelers. This time it was a bunch of 6th century Jihadists, next time it could be the Roman empire. Imagine the massacre that would be Augustus vs Biden.

Kamala, give me back my legions!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Azathoth posted:

you're saying that needs to be sent back for a rework when we have a literal CIA agent named John Sipher?

ffs there's on the nose and then there's that

John Sipher

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
whats the coolest, most badass CIA secret agent movie there is. silenced pistols, hacking in, contraptions, satellite, HALO drops, etc. i wann watch THE COOLEST one..

thank u :tipshat:

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Balding Snake

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Smythe posted:

whats the coolest, most badass CIA secret agent movie there is. silenced pistols, hacking in, contraptions, satellite, HALO drops, etc. i wann watch THE COOLEST one..

Kingsman: the golden circle

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX9md2o3DdA

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MilitaryTimes/status/1428480020180344836?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
do they mean literal hearts and minds

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

smarxist posted:

do they mean literal hearts and minds

I still can't believe people still use this loving phrase seriously

like, vietnam should have killed that whole phrase, or at least Severely Rebranded it

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Did Biden recognize the Taliban yet

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Digital Jedi posted:

this guy does a lot of those songs for the houthis. "songs to deduct the kings of riyadh's remainders to"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlK35XIj2Uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22tNLB4lRxw

^ bangs

more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbNp9jDqaL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3x9PNE6Wak

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 23:36 on Aug 19, 2021

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

cody banks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

It’s supremely funny that the taliban of all people owned America super hard.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, that elevation map is a bit misleading if you take it literally. Afganistan does actually have roads and not the entire country is impassable, it is just that any rail/pipeline route would have to snake its way through valleys around the most elevated parts of central Afganistan.

Also, a route from China would avoid the Hindu Kush and probably go through Tajikistan. Also, the location of the Lithium deposits is Ghazni province, just south of Kabul.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Aug 19, 2021

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy