Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

infernal machines posted:

okay, so i was wrong. sue me.

i just wanted an excuse to post the ad because it's hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's something alright

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

when my grandchildren ask why they can’t get enough water to drink I’ll make sure to remind them how my generation fought so they could loosen up their assholes

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Pamela Springstein posted:

I thought poppers were already grey market legal, as they're officially sold as nail polish remover, and I don't think police really care. seems like a non issue but ymmv.

If I can buy mushrooms online and have them mailed to my house, a person should be able to head down to London Drugs and buy some poppers lol

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Noblesse Obliged posted:

when my grandchildren ask why they can’t get enough water to drink I’ll make sure to remind them how my generation fought so they could loosen up their assholes

Standing up for what matters.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
well, consider the alternative

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

As a single issue voter, this appeals to me

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
that garage is so tiny its freaking me out every time

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Someone get him to say "I will legalize ketamine"

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lol cbc kw just put up a small article about the candidates for kitchener centre and they asked all of them about vaccination status. Everyone but the con said they are fully vaxed. She said that was private instead of disclosing.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

lol i really thought those PC "invoices" were faked. but they were real, and they are real sorry.

Doug Ford’s Tories apologize for sending fake ‘invoices’ to supporters posted:

Premier Doug Ford’s Progressive Conservatives have apologized for mailing out fake “invoices” soliciting cash from past donors after a firestorm of controversy.

“At no time was it our intention to mislead our valued supporters,” the Tories said in a statement Thursday after refusing comment on the issue for more than 24 hours.

“We regret that this correspondence was sent to a limited group of supporters by one of our vendors and will not happen again. We apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused,” the party said.

It is unclear how many donors received the letter via Canada Post and how much money it brought in.

The request for payment for the Tories’ “election readiness fund” was accompanied by a two-page fundraising letter signed by Tony Miele, chair of the PC Ontario Fund.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Muscle Tracer posted:

lol i really thought those PC "invoices" were faked. but they were real, and they are real sorry.

my favourite part is that the NDP are alleging that they violate the Canada post act and CP is investigating it

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
saw a conservative campaign ad last night during the football game that was a boxer punching the tv screen and each time they punched it would popup with a new quote from a postmedia editorial about how bad the liberals are

also: WE WILL BALANCE THE BUDGET within ten years

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

hoping for many more gaffes from the federal and provincial tories

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

ZeeBoi posted:

hoping for many more gaffes from the federal and provincial tories

lol yeah it's great and funny when they literally mismanage the province into DEATH

major lulz

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I’m now convinced elections are just nascar races where we tune in secretly for the crashes

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I’m now convinced elections are just nascar races where we tune in secretly for the crashes

right-wingers gaining position by turning left

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/nolifeneet/status/1428563292017020933?s=20

Let them fight.gif

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Lol I'm so glad he hosed off to alberta

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

ah yes, the well-known ottawa suburb of hastings county

idiot

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

de je vu

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

If I can buy mushrooms online and have them mailed to my house, a person should be able to head down to London Drugs and buy some poppers lol

Wait... You can buy mushrooms online now AND have then mailed to you house?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Entorwellian posted:

yes, i mean, it's not legal but it's been available for years. much in the same way that you were able to buy weed online super easily for a decade before legalization

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Entorwellian posted:

you can buy prespawned mycelium and all the pieces of kit you need to transform it into mushrooms. this is perfectly legal. but once you use the kit and actually grow a mushroom you have committed a crime :eng101:
https://www.magicmushroomkit.ca/

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the government of canada doesn't actually care about magic mushrooms. but according to international law they have to pretend they do

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there are posters all over downtown TO advertising weed and shroom delivery services

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I wish there was a shroom delivery service in Manitoba. My micro dose hookup turned antivaxx so gently caress that.

I really like micro dosing but I have no idea what I am doing.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you could always regular dose and just enjoy yourself instead

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

there are posters all over downtown TO advertising weed and shroom delivery services

facebook was awash in them too for a bit, it was weird

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's one of those "oh, i guess you can just advertise selling illegal drugs and no one will stop you". like, drat, why didn't anyone think of that before?

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Moe has decided that kids don't need masks mandated at school.

He cited Mississippi as a success story of this policy.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

boy howdy, if you're citing mississippi as a success story for anything...

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

boy howdy, if you're citing mississippi as a success story for anything...

it’s the home of the Delta blues

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
yeah mississippi is just loving killing it and by it i mean the citizens of that state

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

it's one of those "oh, i guess you can just advertise selling illegal drugs and no one will stop you". like, drat, why didn't anyone think of that before?

they did think of it, and then weed became de facto legal for white people, and then the feds went 'ugh ok fine'

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

sort of, the government would definitely go after someone openly selling heroin all the time on fb

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

mediaphage posted:

yes, i mean, it's not legal but it's been available for years. much in the same way that you were able to buy weed online super easily for a decade before legalization

Apparently there's no law in Canada against buying 'shrooms. Selling is a bit more iffy, but as long as the companies don't ever send it out of the country, they're fine and nobody cares. If they mailed a package to Minnesota or something, there would be hell to pay.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I wish there was a shroom delivery service in Manitoba. My micro dose hookup turned antivaxx so gently caress that.

Black market recreational drugs = good!
Medicine = bad!

Danny LaFever posted:

Moe has decided that kids don't need masks mandated at school.

He cited Mississippi as a success story of this policy.

Does he know was success means?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Does he know was success means?

Covid was successful in rapidly spreading to many people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Covid was successful in rapidly spreading to many people.

huge numbers, big success