Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Remember to first send couple mils to verify that it is legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
I'm not greedy. I only ask for 1 of those 9 trillions.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

How many fully fit titans is 9 trillion isk?

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Jesus how would you even amass that sort of isk. I've been sitting at like, <100b of all wealth combined and can't imagine getting much more than that even if I had years to throw at this game

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Strike three zeroes and I think that's about the net worth of my main character.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Magugu posted:

10/10 would die again.
If you go to your character sheet on the Interactions tab you'll see a list of all your ship losses, and a list of all kills where you got the final blow. The loss entry will (usually) tell you what you died to.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Spiteski posted:

Jesus how would you even amass that sort of isk. I've been sitting at like, <100b of all wealth combined and can't imagine getting much more than that even if I had years to throw at this game

why do you think they call it awoxing

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

real answer: jassets seems to choke on large values of assets and multiply them several times. you’re probably very rich but not actually 9t

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
One of the things about CCP's implementation of ESI and how it talks to things is it counts BPCs as BPOs. It would not surprise me to find out that was the case here, do you have a lot of capital part BPCs somewhere?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

awox posted:

This jeveassets thing says I have 9 trillion ISK worth of poo poo, the gently caress do I do now?

that is a lot of awoxing

Magugu
Mar 30, 2013

I came to drink, fight, and f@ck. And im fresh outta beer, so what will it be?

yoloer420 posted:

I just sent you 10x that.

Thanks. You and a couple others have made it rain. Not sure what to do with all the isk right now, but it will likely go to ships going boom at some point.

To the person who sent me $69,420,420, I will blaze it.

Collateral Damage posted:

If you go to your character sheet on the Interactions tab you'll see a list of all your ship losses, and a list of all kills where you got the final blow. The loss entry will (usually) tell you what you died to.

Just looked and it shows the Keepster. Guess I got a little to close. I did try to activate my stasis webifier on it when it was in range, but had a notification that I couldn't use that module on that type of target. Then just before I got to the button to activate the rockets, i had big red warning that my capsule was ejected. There was no foreplay at all, just death. I was a little disappointed.

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here

Novatian
Nov 29, 2015

Magugu posted:

Thanks. You and a couple others have made it rain. Not sure what to do with all the isk right now, but it will likely go to ships going boom at some point.

To the person who sent me $69,420,420, I will blaze it.

Just looked and it shows the Keepster. Guess I got a little to close. I did try to activate my stasis webifier on it when it was in range, but had a notification that I couldn't use that module on that type of target. Then just before I got to the button to activate the rockets, i had big red warning that my capsule was ejected. There was no foreplay at all, just death. I was a little disappointed.

Sounds like you got got by the PDS. The range on that effect is over 20km from the citadel. There was basically zero chance of you surviving to get into rocket range if the PDS was on. Living is overrated, though.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

awox posted:

This jeveassets thing says I have 9 trillion ISK worth of poo poo, the gently caress do I do now?

Something in your assets have wack pricing, it happens :v:

evilweasel posted:

real answer: jassets seems to choke on large values of assets and multiply them several times. you’re probably very rich but not actually 9t
The Tree tool absolutely does this, but the tracker does not, as far as I've seen.

Micromancer posted:

One of the things about CCP's implementation of ESI and how it talks to things is it counts BPCs as BPOs. It would not surprise me to find out that was the case here, do you have a lot of capital part BPCs somewhere?
Jeveassets differentiates between BPOs and BPCs just fine.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Vando posted:

I'm hearing the siren call of That Real poo poo

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

rocketrobot posted:

How many fully fit titans is 9 trillion isk?

I saw 130b the other day so 69.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Magugu posted:

Yeah, the PDS (point defense system) of citadels is essentially a giant smartbomb that deals damage in a wide area around itself. It's not particularly threatening to larger ships, but it will wipe out drones and untanked frigates in a single pulse.

A handy tip for next time though, you can always activate weapons on a target even if they're not in range. They won't deal any damage, but simply activating the module is enough to get on the killmail. Citadels are immune to webifiers, but funnily enough they're not immune to warp disruptors even though both modules are equally pointless to use on one. :)

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

SHISHKABOB posted:

nice

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

awox posted:

you could contract your pal Tusen Takk a nice gift if u felt so inclined

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

you could contract your pal Tusen Takk a nice gift if u felt so inclined

U gon get awoxed

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rust Martialis posted:

U gon get awoxed

I will take my chances

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Vando posted:

I'm hearing the siren call of That Real poo poo

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

SHISHKABOB posted:

It was meant to be

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

rocketrobot posted:

It was meant to be

Should we go hang out on TEST's Chain of Dogs and advertise "WTB Titans and Supers" in local?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

dragonshardz posted:

so, guess who popped their head up out of the weeds?

yup. dozer. mans asked me to pass a message:

also he expressed vague interest in reviving hole sqad or helping do so, if anyone is so inclined.

You know, it’s well past time for an unknown director to vouch mandozer back in, delete his blacklist and then for a whole pack of directors to play a finger pointing game at eachother when he goes gently caress goons again. This would be, what? The fifth time?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How much really life dollars is $9 trillion isk worth?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

divide 9 trillion by 2.6 million and multiply that by how much one plex costs in dollars

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

$20 = 1.3 billion ISK. 9 trillion ISK is roughly $138,000

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

AT alliance seeding was announced. gons are the #1 seed, and then maybe play us if we both win. The seedings were announced live by CCP, the highlights for which can be found here:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FriendlySaltyMartenChocolateRain-v4WvluI0vUnwR_Ni

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

AT alliance seeding was announced. gons are the #1 seed, and then maybe play us if we both win. The seedings were announced live by CCP, the highlights for which can be found here:

Big oof.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Charles 1998 posted:

$20 = 1.3 billion ISK. 9 trillion ISK is roughly $138,000

That's like 4, I mean 3.7, I mean 4.5 bitcoins.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

when even CCP are dunking on you

Magugu
Mar 30, 2013

I came to drink, fight, and f@ck. And im fresh outta beer, so what will it be?
Help me understand renting.

This jist I understand is that Alliances will hold more space than they can reasonably use, and will charge a fee to smaller corporations who do not have the wherewithal to hold space themselves. Then the Alliances will use their might to defend that income source.

Is there an in game mechanic for renting, or is it just done diplomatically?

How big of an income source is this for our enemies?

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Magugu posted:

Help me understand renting.

This jist I understand is that Alliances will hold more space than they can reasonably use, and will charge a fee to smaller corporations who do not have the wherewithal to hold space themselves. Then the Alliances will use their might to defend that income source.

Is there an in game mechanic for renting, or is it just done diplomatically?

How big of an income source is this for our enemies?

Defend is a strong word. Mostly in reality it is just that they don't attack them, and defends against shityy small groups. A real invasion though, and those renters are hosed.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
In some situations the renter would actually be pressed into service if there was an invasion. At least that was my limited renter experience.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
It's essentially space protection money, with the exact same relationship between the protector and the threat you usually associate with that

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Some pubbie got mad about pings :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Wibla posted:

Some pubbie got mad about pings :haw:

What is this 'Ochre rule' thing?