Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The same people who blew up because the US had a black president are the same people who are blowing up because WWE has competition. It's almost a flat circle, there's a massive amount of Americans that need to be told what they're supposed to like by people who don't give a poo poo about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

who?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Neidhart

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Sorry, I had to spend the evening with my dad who said "If I had known what I do now about the vaccine I never would have taken it". Then I asked if he wanted to watch AEW with me and he said "Isn't that Rhodes kid married to a (slur)?"

So in my personal experience with Trumpers and anti-AEW fans is a flat circle.

hope that helps

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

The women weren't young enough for Jerry's liking.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RealFoxy posted:

Sorry, I had to spend the evening with my dad who said "If I had known what I do now about the vaccine I never would have taken it". Then I asked if he wanted to watch AEW with me and he said "Isn't that Rhodes kid married to a (slur)?"

hope that helps

Fucks sakes, don't post this kind of stuff.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

hope that helps

maybe don’t hang out with your dumbass dad

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I am a millennial and cannot afford my own house, please forgive me.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Sorry to hear that RealFoxy. Hope you have a good time watching Rampage tonight!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Fsmhunk posted:

Fucks sakes, don't post this kind of stuff.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I don't understand why yall are gettin on their case? All they did was post about something that bothered them. This forum is pretty friendly towards venting.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

RealFoxy posted:

I am a millennial and cannot afford my own house, please forgive me.

:glomp::same: living with my parents till forever.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Shard posted:

I don't understand why yall are gettin on their case? All they did was post about something that bothered them. This forum is pretty friendly towards venting.
Nah, people getting called out for lovely posts usually makes you a better person so I don't mind it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

circles are flat

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

RealFoxy posted:

hope that helps

Sorry your dad sucks - mine does too. May his sins be forgiven with the return of CM Punk.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Personally I love my dad and he's just as excited to see Punk as I am.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

The same people who blew up because the US had a black president are the same people who are blowing up because WWE has competition. It's almost a flat circle, there's a massive amount of Americans that need to be told what they're supposed to like by people who don't give a poo poo about them.

bro lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

As if having a shithead dad isn't enough you jokers think you gotta try to dunk on foxy here, a place where they don't have to deal with that poo poo and can escape

come on now

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Show your bad dad the Cody speech. You know the one.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Carlisle posted:

As if having a shithead dad isn't enough you jokers think you gotta try to dunk on foxy here, a place where they don't have to deal with that poo poo and can escape

come on now

Everyone else is trying to talk about wrestling.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So ignore the personal post and talk about wrestling

kicking somebody when they're down poo poo doesn't benefit anyone or any discussion

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I was trying to until you brought it up again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is technically wrestling social media, all of it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Fsmhunk posted:

I was trying to until you brought it up again.

Ok lets talk about wrestling, post your favorite wrestling tweet

I'll post one of mine

https://twitter.com/TheRealVirgil/status/1421856005898575886

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

sticklefifer posted:

Show your bad dad the Cody speech. You know the one.

So much happening in our world

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Carlisle posted:

Ok lets talk about wrestling, post your favorite wrestling tweet

I'll post one of mine

https://twitter.com/TheRealVirgil/status/1421856005898575886

Lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Raeg posted:

So much happening in our world
*kicks u in the face*

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1428903105068929029?s=19

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/TayConti_/status/1428906018168352771

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/85545848372604929

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/CliffCompton/status/1428913034119073795?s=20

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Cliff looks like a dad

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

He looks like someone trying to cosplay as Brendan Fraser

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he's actually turning into Andrew Dice Clay

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
Looks like he turned into the guard from Shawshank.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that's biff

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

FakePoet posted:

Looks like he turned into the guard from Shawshank.

Mr Krabs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/st...ingawful.com%2F

Wrestling is good again