Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Sucking and loving at the concert is only allowed if you swear on your mama that you are fully vaxxed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1428867615422812166

choo choo full steam ahead to 200k cases per day next week

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

TheMightyBoops posted:

Yeah; I just saw someone say they’re giving it to their kids. :stonk:

well, it'll take care of their heartworm problems.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

825 cases in Sydney... Holy poo poo. This is by far the worst day for covid in Australia since the start. 77 in Melbourne.

https://twitter.com/NSWHealth/status/1428885124188237826?s=19

Skipped right past the 700s...

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/NSWHealth/status/1428885124188237826?s=20 lmao nsw hosed

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
new south whales hosed it all up big time

god drat

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
the delta genie is not going back in that bottle

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Oh Joe Rogan had on some Ivermectin guy, is this how this all started?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

TheMightyBoops posted:

So I thought it would be mildly funny to google “Ivermectin Reddit.” There’s apparently just a Sub with 80k people encouraging one another to go to pet stores and dose themselves:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/

Cool, if you have reddit be sure to report this subreddit

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

~*Delta's Gift*~

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

About 1/40th of Australia's total covid cases from March 2020 happened in this last 24 hours.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Makes you wonder how the US made it this far, really.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

cr0y posted:

Cool, if you have reddit be sure to report this subreddit

The Reddit report system had a default Ivermectin option. How have they not deleted this sub?

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

21 new cases detected in NZ today, about double yesterday, all linked to the same source so far.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
sorry seattle folks if you thought the mask mandate was going to help, well we're about to have ourselves a seahawk style superspreader this weekend

https://www.king5.com/article/sport...14-bbe5bcafe63e

quote:

The Seahawks are highlighting that there will be 300 hand sanitizing stations in the stadium on Saturday, and encouraging mask use in indoor public spaces. The franchise said there will be touchless technology in bathrooms and enhanced cleaning in restrooms.

The team also said it will "continue to follow all state and local public health and government requirements for outdoor sporting events, as well as NFL protocols, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all guests, players, and staff. For Saturday's game, in accordance with current guidelines, all guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks in indoor public spaces of the stadium regardless of vaccination status. Unvaccinated guests are required to wear masks at all times except while actively eating or drinking. Per the state's updated mask mandate going into effect August 23, until further notice, future Seahawks games will require all fans to wear masks in indoor areas of the stadium regardless of vaccination status. At this time, guests are not required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend Seahawks games at Lumen Field. The Seahawks will communicate updates on these policies to ticket holders as they are available."

gently caress yeah spread it

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

australia seems pretty hosed. there's a lot of covid there too

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
From the GBS thread but holy lol

Serf
May 5, 2011

had to go to the grocery store today after work to grab some stuff. there were only 2 cashiers and the lines were backed up. i was behind a nice old lady and i noticed two women behind me who were just holding one item. i know the polite thing to do is let folks go ahead of you if they just have one thing, but i guess they thought that because my headphones were in i couldn't hear them when they called me a "liberal" and laughed at my mask

kept my cart where it was and instead helped the old lady (who was wearing a mask) by picking up her heavy items so the cashier could scan them. the two women (chuds who i kinda know, its a small town) loving stared daggers at me

lmao get hosed

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

anyone who believes lollapalooza was 90% vaccinated and had only 302 cases is the biggest loving rube on the face of the planet and it infuriates me how many locals believe it wholesale

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

anyone who believes lollapalooza was 90% vaccinated and had only 302 cases is the biggest loving rube on the face of the planet and it infuriates me how many locals believe it wholesale

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Our clientele of middle aged drunks are running out of servers to grope! Get Brianne in here!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Yeah Chicago spread has got me worried

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Orlando providing the intersection of the COVID and climate threads makes sense. so much for water.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Yeah Chicago spread has got me worried

mod sassinator posted:

gently caress yeah spread it

inside of you are two wolves

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Buck Wildman posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the yoga studio in my town is now requiring people to show their vaccine cards to enter, which is (predictably) making some yoga enthusiasts quite angry

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/Stevewalsh2010/status/1358256754275016704

there are people who insist that openly laughing at these cunts isn't funny or the right thing to do lmao

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Real Mean Queen posted:

Quarantine at work

Quarantine at work

QUARANTINE AT WORK

QUARANTINE AT WORK

QUARANTINE AT WORK

Did you know that GA has "modified" quarantine for schools where the modification is that kids and teachers can go to school.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

825 cases in Sydney... Holy poo poo. This is by far the worst day for covid in Australia since the start. 77 in Melbourne.

https://twitter.com/NSWHealth/status/1428885124188237826?s=19

Skipped right past the 700s...

you always knew that Sydney would take the crown from Melbourne

I reckon we'll get to 1000 a day early next week

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Nodelphi posted:

ER goon update: It finally happened, woke up feeling fine but as the day progressed I started feeling bad so I got tested and I’m positive.

I think we’ve waited too long to do boosters. I was a first round vaccination as I’m an ER doc. Be careful out there goons.

good luck, hope you get an easy ride through it
keep us updated if you can

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
I heard we were talking about loving rubes on this page?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Joementum posted:

the yoga studio in my town is now requiring people to show their vaccine cards to enter, which is (predictably) making some yoga enthusiasts quite angry

horseshoe theory is real for yoga and crystals

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
nsw getting a lesson in exponential growth

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

fosborb posted:

Buck Wildman posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

fosborb posted:

That or a lot of covid concerned horses gained consciousness recently.