Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
New thread title in “Chapo Trap House: Even Losers get Ice Cream”?

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Cosmik Slop posted:

Imagine how being President of the US at this point in history must feel

Obama was just happy to improve his resumé. Nobel prize, presidency, his movie somehow winning both an Academy award and an Emmy. Dude polishes his resumé like he is trying to get a job with Jesus.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pulcinella posted:

Obama was just happy to improve his resumé. Nobel prize, presidency, his movie somehow winning both an Academy award and an Emmy. Dude polishes his resumé like he is trying to get a job with Jesus.

he threaded the needle pretty well. feathered his nest so he can run the clock out in comfort even while the rest of us die screaming and he will likely die of old age before the wheels really fall off the wagon.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
Felix' latest thing seems to be shaming Americans for eating unhealthily. Its been coming up a lot lately. Interesting arc.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Flaskraven posted:

Felix' latest thing seems to be shaming Americans for eating unhealthily. Its been coming up a lot lately. Interesting arc.

He is turning into diet Joe rogan. It sucks.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i think he was trying to go vegetarian for a while there, he kept posting about fake meat products.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
He’s been at least vegetarian for a couple years and is really mad about factory farming (not to say he shouldn’t be, just that’s the seed of the current Felix-of-the-month)

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I think felix has been vegetarian for animal cruelty reasons for awhile, he just doesn't make a big deal of it

efb

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Pulcinella posted:

Obama burning all bridges with everyone who helped him climb the ladder in order to suck up to his new billionaire and Hollywood sicko friends is :discourse:

At least Bill Clinton showed up every so often while he was healthy. I don't see Obama giving a poo poo about anything after a few years. They'll have to roll out a deep fake hologram for future DNC speeches.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Flaskraven posted:

reaction to all the "based" conservatives & other internet freaks warning about being forced to "eat bugs" and "live in the pod" and poo poo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Sometimes I'll remember Obama called LeBron so they'd call off their strike.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

reaction to all the "based" conservatives & other internet freaks warning about being forced to "eat bugs" and "live in the pod" and poo poo

LilB I can only imagine is horrified at what based has now become.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm not sure I share their enthusiasm that this is going to bring some big change. That didn't happen after Vietnam it won't happen this time.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Flaskraven posted:

hes right

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Obama’s two most impactful actions since 2016 have been torpedoing the sanders campaign and being a strikebreaker. He’s just the worst

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Seams posted:

Obama’s two most impactful actions since 2016 have been torpedoing the sanders campaign and being a strikebreaker. He’s just the worst
he also said "please clap" for him making america the world's top oil and gas producer

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i wonder if Branson let Barry borrow one of his naked ladies when they were hanging out together.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

He is turning into diet Joe rogan. It sucks.

Lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Boywhiz88 posted:

New thread title in “Chapo Trap House: the last Jews In Afghanistan”?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

we know who the real chosen people are, driven from their rightful home on the forums, and it isn't chapo

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Loved this post and the last Jew in Afghanistan

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Flaskraven posted:

chmods please posted:

I'm pretty sure Felix has a touch of that dumb guy "I don't need medication, if I eat well and exercise I'll never get sick" thing going on

He's a gym rat, it has to be seeping in.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
Felix is right though. Americans do eat like poo poo

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
If you’ve ever spent anytime abroad, going back to American meat & produce quality and American portion sizes after living in an Asian country is loving nuts. It really opens your eyes to how we cram sugar and milk and corn into absolutely everything and how we train people to become lard buckets by feeding them 2-3 times a normal human portion at every meal. I haven’t lived there for nearly 12 years but the time I spent in Japan was inarguably the healthiest I’ve ever eaten and I still think about the fried chicken and duck and pork I ate over there and how nothing here has ever tasted that good.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bust Rodd posted:

If you’ve ever spent anytime abroad, going back to American meat & produce quality and American portion sizes after living in an Asian country is loving nuts. It really opens your eyes to how we cram sugar and milk and corn into absolutely everything and how we train people to become lard buckets by feeding them 2-3 times a normal human portion at every meal. I haven’t lived there for nearly 12 years but the time I spent in Japan was inarguably the healthiest I’ve ever eaten and I still think about the fried chicken and duck and pork I ate over there and how nothing here has ever tasted that good.

When you're hungry, food tastes better. So if you want things to taste better, eat less. :aaaaa:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I usually immediately pack away half of what I make for a later meal, often before I even eat the first part, so I'm not tempted to go back for seconds. Just getting things into containers is surprisingly effective at determining portions. Smaller bowls, smaller plates etc

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You can have a little fried chicken and duck and pork, as a treat

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

we know who the real chosen people are, driven from their rightful home on the forums, and it isn't chapo

LF?

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Bust Rodd posted:

i already struggle to regularly get 3600 calories a day with american portions how tf does an adult man stay sane eating what i assume must be 8 times a day

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Flaskraven posted:

how fat are you?

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

Bust Rodd posted:

This is absolutely 100% true, no joke

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Mr. Grinch posted:

i already struggle to regularly get 3600 calories a day with american portions how tf does an adult man stay sane eating what i assume must be 8 times a day

why do you need 3600 calories a day

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Mr. Grinch posted:

It can be difficult to eat nearly twice the daily number of calories recommended for an adult.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Bust Rodd getting kicked out of Japan for weird sex stuff

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

why do you need 3600 calories a day

because of my height weight age activity level and weight gain goal

poo poo even if youre just sedentary 30 year old maintenance calories is like 2400

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mr. Grinch posted:

because of my height weight age activity level and weight gain goal

poo poo even if youre just sedentary 30 year old maintenance calories is like 2400

If you're like, 6'4"

But how the gently caress is eating 3,000 calories hard? Just get a milkshake.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

Gripweed posted:

If you're like, 6'4"

:smug:

Gripweed posted:

But how the gently caress is eating 3,000 calories hard? Just get a milkshake.

try doing it every single day without breaking the bank, it sucks rear end

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mr. Grinch posted:

:smug:

try doing it every single day without breaking the bank, it sucks rear end

I could do it easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I think the implication is 3,600 calories of not trash food

It's easy to eat 3,600 calories of milk shakes, less so to eat 3,600 calories of baked chicken and rice