Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I had a dream where the big meme was luigi on crack and it was the funniest thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

I had a dream where the big meme was luigi on crack and it was the funniest thing ever.

i can't think of a single reason that this WOULDN'T be the big meme...

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Prurient Squid posted:

lol

vanisher

Thread about the Bugles marketing team trying to sell bugles but also trying to tell people the dangers of putting them on their fingers to avoid lawsuits

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Thread about the Bugles marketing team trying to sell bugles but also trying to tell people the dangers of putting them on their fingers to avoid lawsuits

Please Buge responsibly

vanisher

A lot of you may have memories of a simpler time where you could put Bugles© brand Potato Chips on your fingers like 'claws.' We'd like to remind you that eye injuries are no joke, and we want you to enjoy Bugles© responsibly. Be hip and hold the tip!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

more falafel please

forums poster

you can't put your fingers in if you fill the bugle-hole with cold pack cheese spread

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

introducing new Gabriel's Bugles -- finite flavor volume, infinite flavor surface area

idiotsavant

Prurient Squid posted:

Monkey see, monkey doo (excrement)

more like

monkey pee monkey poo

Manifisto

starting a rumor about a guy who got his dick stuck in a bugle to keep people from putting body parts into them

backfires spectacularly, resulting in tens of thousands of injuries

ty nesamdoom!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
@buglesSoundingFan Wow! While we at @officialBugles appreciate your enthusiasm for Bugles brand corn snacks, we do not recommend that anyone put them into their urethras. While we embrace and respect all sexual expression, that is not an officially recognized way to enjoy this product. Have you tried making our Bugles Zangy Tangy Queso Dip instead? Thanks for your interest and Keep Snackin'!

RavenousScoot

goatseing my mouth to give myself bugle monster teeth

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

RavenousScoot posted:

goatseing my mouth to give myself bugle monster teeth

@officialBugles: Wow scary! We don't get the reference though. 😢 Can you help us out? What is "goatse"?

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

@officialBugles: Wow scary! We don't get the reference though. 😢 Can you help us out? What is "goatse"?

that might be a question for the time to gently caress thread, but I'm pretty sure the most important part of bugle goatse is the funyun ring

more falafel please

forums poster

RavenousScoot posted:

that might be a question for the time to gently caress thread, but I'm pretty sure the most important part of bugle goatse is the funyun ring

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

If there is an orgy of deaf people in the forest, does it make a sound?

google THIS

A barista mobster known as the Godfrother

Manifisto

dog youtube where you can hit the "sniff" button and give the dog a virtual butt sniff

dog influencers: this is my line of stinky trash that you eat that tastes all the better when your human forbids it

ty nesamdoom!

RavenousScoot

Manifisto posted:

dog youtube where you can hit the "sniff" button and give the dog a virtual butt sniff

dog influencers: this is my line of stinky trash that you eat that tastes all the better when your human forbids it

self help dog youtuber makes a video about expressing yourself

google THIS

Dog influencer: Woof.

Millions of other dogs around the globe: BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BA

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Dog influencer: Woof.

Millions of other dogs around the globe: BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BA

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

They can't stop time travellers from going back to kill Hitler so to preserve the integrity of the timeline they make a containment facility full of clone Hitlers to replace the ones that keep getting killed but there's an accident and two-headed hitlers and hitlers with multiple arms get scattered throughout the timeline. One travels to inverness and becomes the lockness monster. Another becomes a freak in P T Barrnums circus. So in the end they hire Jean Claude Van Dam to travel through the timeline destroying all the excess Hitlers.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Prurient Squid posted:

They can't stop time travellers from going back to kill Hitler so to preserve the integrity of the timeline they make a containment facility full of clone Hitlers to replace the ones that keep getting killed but there's an accident and two-headed hitlers and hitlers with multiple arms get scattered throughout the timeline. One travels to inverness and becomes the lockness monster. Another becomes a freak in P T Barrnums circus. So in the end they hire Jean Claude Van Dam to travel through the timeline destroying all the excess Hitlers.

Hit List: Timeless Hate starring Jean Claude Van Damme

Finger Prince

I wonder if Slartibartfast ever caught poo poo for reusing assets.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Knives, two meet you!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
philosophy vlogger with a heavy hick accent and has only read words and not heard them.

e.g. "it was the french philosopher al cam-us that wrote ‘one must imagine su-cephus happy.'”

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Prurient Squid posted:

if god not want we eat human why he give them such delicious head?

misread this (somehow) as if god not want we eat bread and it was a confusing time

Prurient Squid

Finger Prince posted:

I wonder if Slartibartfast ever caught poo poo for reusing assets.

It was cheap of him to just make one entire hemisphere the Pacific Ocean.

idiotsavant
picnic! at the disco

xcheopis

idiotsavant posted:

picnic! at the disco

No picnic on the dance floor

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

idiotsavant

xcheopis posted:

get your brunch up off the wall

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i write sins not recipes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

It's a picnic on the dance floor
So you'd better not kill the mood, you ants

Prof. Crocodile

Finger Prince posted:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Finger Prince posted:

Im telling Goons are Great on you two

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Prurient Squid

Now Captain Picard, it's time to meet an unusual crew member, a mechanical sentient being who will serve as your second officer.

"Johnnny Fiiiive Aliiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!"

Finger Prince

A person with the last name Fuchs-Stich.

Prurient Squid

Scooby Pee Pee Poo Poo. A gang of doubly incontinent geriatrics travel around solving mysteries.

Prurient Squid

Everyone gets everything they want. I wanted a vision. And for my sins, God gave me one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
The plot of the Godfather, but it's the responsibility of running the family Gamestop franchise ultimately falling on me, the black sheep of the family, on account of being a PC gamer