Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

21. Fuga: Melodies of Steel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lets hang out posted:

21. Fuga: Melodies of Steel

Boy, that ending.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

End of that game is totally wild in a lot of ways

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Katamari Damacy Reroll

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Link's Awakening DX

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Catherine: Full Body Rin Ending.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. Resident Evil 3 Remake
2. Super Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury
3. Deus Ex
4. Persona 5 Strikers
5. Nier Replicant
6. Resident Evil: Village
7. Mass Effect 1: Legendary Edition - Paragon, romanced Liara, Sentinel
8. Mass Effect 2: Legendary Edition - Paragon, didn't cheat on Liara, Infiltrator, all DLC done
9. Mass Effect 3: Legendary Edition - Paragon, synthesis, stayed with Liara, all DLC done
10. Episode of Yuffie
11. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
12. Halo 3 Co-Op (replay)
13. Halo 4 Co-Op
14. Yakuza 4
15.The Great Ace Attorney Adventures

Felt kinda like the game was just starting up by Case 4, but Case 5 was great.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

12) Doom: Ancient Aliens (All 32 Maps Ultra-Violence/Pistol Start/No mid-level saves)

Stayed up all night to finish it off. So drat cool, without a doubt my goty so far. I have a lot to say about it but it's 4am

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Mirror's Edge story mode
Mostly kind of annoying, except it had some cool se tpieces now and then. I really enjoyed the story twist that the cops are learning parkour!

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
Mindscanners: cool little game about being a dystopian social worker. the tools you use to "cure" people of their mental illnesses were interesting and the story was decent. good game to buy on a discount

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bowser's Fury

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
27. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (100% Completion)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Mamkute posted:

nice one

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Mamkute posted:

[hands u a shining Imp Zone Pioneer trophy]

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

13) Big's Big World - Good Ending

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hope they find the cure for whatever it is you have some day

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Sonic Fangames HQ

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
8/21, 11pm pst
The game has been updated to bring it to a "finished" state.

-All bodies of water spawn fish now, and have the potential to spawn Froggy
-Fixed a terrible glitch where you could drown while floating on the water's surface with the float belt
-Fixed a glitch where Big would spawn under the world if he died without touching a checkpoint
-There are actual ending renders after the credits instead of the temp ones

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

Sonic Fangames HQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

thats only three

e: bicyclops beaten games list:

1. Cyberpunk 2077. Street Kid. Panam ending, left Johnny in Mikoshi All side missions and police hustle, all cars.
2. A Link to the Past
3. Disco Elysium
4. Yakuza 0. All substories. 100 percent completion.
5. Yakuza Kiwami All substories, 100 percent completion.
6. Yakuza Kiwami 2 Full completion list, all substories (+ Majima saga)
7. Yakuza 3
8. Yakuza 4
9. Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster, all achievements
10. Final Fantasy 2 Pixel Remaster, all achievements
11. Final Fantasy 3 Pixel Remaster, all achievements

one of the good things about my whole situation right now is that despite not being near my consoles, I have gotten some gaming in.

Final Fantasy 2:
This is a weird-rear end game. Probably just for Final Fantasy and SaGa enthusiasts who want to experience the experiment. The remaster does tweak things (sometimes you just get HP instead of needing to hit yourself, etc), but I don't think it adds anything significant enough to revisit if you've already beat it. It was my first time finishing the game and this felt like a good way to do it, despite the font.

Final Fantasy 3:
this actually was pretty good? i remember bouncing right off of it back in the day, but the mechanics of it actually feel more interesting than FF4 (at least, from memory). it's clearly a limitation of it being an NES game, but my biggest issue with it is the spells. I would have switched people out of jobs a lot more if it weren't for the fact the they can only have three spells of each level. you can switch them around and trade, but it's kind of cumbersome. I sort of think that while they were remastering it they should have just separated out the spell schools like ff5 does. it definitely feels like a rough draft of 5 in a lot of ways, actually but I really enjoyed it. it was good to have something both familiar and new for some tough times.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
quake: dissolution of eternity

literally no memory of every playing this before even tho i have lol. both xpacs have much better aesthetics than base quake, and design wise none of them are ever as bad as E4. some bad encounters here and there. cool new guns, dissolution's are super fun but make ammo management irrelevant. now onto nightmare mode clears

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Shin Megami Tensei 4 - Law ending. Extremely epic game. Life’s been really hectic the last month or so and the one upside to that is getting a lot of time with the 3DS, so I finally got this one knocked out years after my first attempt. I liked it a lot, I think I preferred Nocturne’s difficulty where the penalty for dying was harsher but it was less likely that you’d get pwned out of nowhere in a turn or two, but once I adjusted I enjoyed the challenge here too. The huge number of QOL changes compared to 3 like being able to fuse demons anywhere were very welcome. The story was cool and I really liked some of the characters and most of the character and demon designs. I’ll do an NG+ to get the neutral ending at some point but for now I’m excited to move on to Apocalypse

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

super mario land

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

great game, would enjoy playing the hell out of it while my barracks is being bombed

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Those clear case Gameboys were loving cool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i thinks thats the first time this millenium ive turned that gameboy on :D

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Ion Fury
First blood difficulty to account for my slow brains. The theme here is Duke Nukem 3D with less depth. That said, the visuals and especially the level layouts are terrific, really the most enjoyably loopy stages I've played in an fps.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Breath of the Wild

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Food Boner posted:

Breath of the Wild

what'd you think, Food Boner?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

mycophobia posted:

what'd you think, Food Boner?
thought it was outstanding. I just sort of started into Hyrule castle without preparing much in the way of consumables but had my climbing gear, ancient armor, and master sword fully upgraded plus the upgraded hero powers so the final Gannon fights were pretty easy. But I basically couldn't put it down over the past few months. Logged about 134 hours all told. Got about 107 shrines. Thoroughly pumped for the next go around.

Now how to decide if I want to start into mario odyssey, smt nocturne, or something on PC next. Life is good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Food Boner posted:

thought it was outstanding. I just sort of started into Hyrule castle without preparing much in the way of consumables but had my climbing gear, ancient armor, and master sword fully upgraded plus the upgraded hero powers so the final Gannon fights were pretty easy. But I basically couldn't put it down over the past few months. Logged about 134 hours all told. Got about 107 shrines. Thoroughly pumped for the next go around.

Now how to decide if I want to start into mario odyssey, smt nocturne, or something on PC next. Life is good

I’m glad you enjoyed it, Food Boner.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

super mario land

Hey there, clear case buddy! :D I've still got my clear GBC tucked away somewhere, too. Probably still with my old Pokemon Yellow cartridge in it, haha

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
nice edit...

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

mycophobia posted:

nice edit...

I don't know what you're talking about! :D

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Major Isoor posted:

I don't know what you're talking about! :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Those stealth games are paying off, major

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Hey there, clear case buddy! :D I've still got my clear GBC tucked away somewhere, too. Probably still with my old Pokemon Yellow cartridge in it, haha

:hai: anyone that had the option of clear and didnt take it is a fool. my n64 is atomic purple