Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Sad Billionaire posted:

I made this as a joke and then right as I finished I realized the only difference between this and an actual anti-vaxx meme is that it hasn't been artifacted to poo poo by facebook

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Dog Case posted:

I heard the dude in receiving at work hacking up a lung. Then at the morning meeting they just straight up said he's not feeling well today but there's nobody else to work receiving?!

Lol I'm ready to just walk out for good but in 3 days I'm off for 2 week to get all my vacation time that I don't get if I just quit. Lmao

Just say your aren't feeling good either and peace out

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

plandemic

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Schools in my nearest counties can't even get enough bus drivers to take the kids to and fro. America is buckling at the knees, folks!

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo

The Vinja Ninja posted:

I’m pretty sure the blood was from one of the first children to die of covid in the USA

Yup.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Zurtilik posted:

Schools in my nearest counties can't even get enough bus drivers to take the kids to and fro. America is buckling at the knees, folks!

Some school districts have basically planned for hour+ delays in getting students home. No word on compensating teachers for that time, of course.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
local school is lowering requirements for substitute teachers instead of offering more money and the comments are all substitute teachers saying they just sub in other school because they pay better lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Zurtilik posted:

rocking back and forth in the fetal position, softly repeating "99.87% survival rate" as the entire supply chain erodes around me

SporkOfTruth
Sep 1, 2006

this kid walked up to me and was like man schmitty your stache is ghetto and I was like whatever man your 3b look like a dishrag.

he was like damn.

crepeface posted:

i hope DoD mandating vaccines make a big chunk of personnel quit. would be very funny if the most powerful military in the world was crippled by idiots in their own ranks.

it'll most likely be civilians who walk out even though the mandate doesn't apply to them, but yeah this will be funny to see.

(civilians will have to state under oath what their status is and if they're not vaxxed, they have to be continuously tested)

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

learn to code blue

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Apparently he started bleeding into his chest cavity and when they pulled the ECMO tubes he started spraying like an overinflated balloon, jesus christ

bad boys for life
Jun 6, 2003

by sebmojo
im just really proud of our country for finally embracing minorities

delta was like 1% of the population just months ago, and through our support systems, we managed to make it the majority, with far greater rights than other people enjoy

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Thank u 4 the laff AUTISTICWIFE420

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Zurtilik posted:

My family members who do sales-type jobs in rural parts of the midwest and Texas say their companies are back in survival mode because so many people are out sick.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ill wait on what the true professional, @ASPERGERDAD69, has to say

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
Want to show this to denialists because I love being told things are fake news

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
it's truly wild that my father, who we had to constantly nag and cajole into getting vaccinated, is now using the line "it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated!" to justify whatever it is he's doing.

the guy voted for trump twice and he's already repeating Joe's lines.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

in 2009 this would be a thinkgeek graphic tee bestseller alongside 'meh' and the caffeine molecule

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo

tenderjerk posted:

Want to show this to denialists because I love being told things are fake news

it's just KoolAid.

he was full of fruit punch and everyone was thirsty.

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

local school is lowering requirements for substitute teachers instead of offering more money and the comments are all substitute teachers saying they just sub in other school because they pay better lol

Looking at the Dept of Labor job listing website, almost everything available in town here is in the school system or healthcare

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
first day back for teaching staff so why not warm everyone up with a coffee & breakfast spreader event

also the science teacher noticed the corsi boxes in my partner's room, was impressed, and wanted to know more.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Can't believe no one wants to be in an enclosed space with a bunch of kids during an increasingly worrying pandemic.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Otter_Sauce
Mar 2, 2019

~Yikes~

Shifty Pony posted:

how about the FDA account participating in the One Joke?

https://twitter.com/US_FDA/status/1429080398999531523

Seems like they are just playing off the other tweets. I just have heard the " I identify as an Apache helicopter" type joke for many, MANY years and I know what the underlying themes are. But the fda neigh thing, probably pretty harmless.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Zurtilik posted:

Can't believe no one wants to be in an enclosed space with a bunch of kids during an increasingly worrying pandemic.

kids are basically vaccinated grandparents what's the big deal

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
finally got a respirator in response to my office’s imminent plan to open er up. Works well. Can’t smell a lit incense an inch away from the vents.

Also almost impossible to hear what I’m saying when wearing it so hopefully it will discourage people from popping by my cube after the first attempt

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Good Citizen posted:

finally got a respirator in response to my office’s imminent plan to open er up. Works well. Can’t smell a lit incense an inch away from the vents.

Also almost impossible to hear what I’m saying when wearing it so hopefully it will discourage people from popping by my cube after the first attempt

hell yeah

DiscretionOverValor
Nov 25, 2007

Zokari posted:

help im stuck in an endless loop of getting vaccinated

Issue closed, "No Trouble Found"

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

euphronius posted:

"there is no proof that Delta will cause a second pandemic wave" :smug:

"What the gently caress is your level of proof??? what evidence do you need?1!???"

"Well we would need to see Delta causing a second pandemic wave"

Took me 5 minutes to ask Turkey if they genocided the Armenians. They said they didn't, therefore there's no proof that they did!

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
No big changes, but posting anyway.

Today

Yesterday

covidactnow.org

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

another corsi cube Q:

Is the reason you can't just slap one furnace filter on the intake side of the fan due to drag/air resistance overloading the fan motor? Would be a lot smaller footprint that way.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Cool, 1/3 of the kids in the third grade class my wife was in last week have COVID.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This was always going to happen

https://twitter.com/vincentrk/status/1429489529275158531?s=21

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol everyone said it wasn't going to happen, even itt, because the most vulnerable were the most vaccinated

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Mr. Pizza posted:

another corsi cube Q:

Is the reason you can't just slap one furnace filter on the intake side of the fan due to drag/air resistance overloading the fan motor? Would be a lot smaller footprint that way.

The point of the cube is to increase airflow by increasing the surface area of the filter medium. Idk if a single filter would overload the motor but it would definitely move a lot less air through the filter

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

fosborb posted:

lol everyone said it wasn't going to happen, even itt, because the most vulnerable were the most vaccinated

how is it d&d continues to be so smug and arrogant when theyre so consistently wrong

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1429818657958514690

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

fosborb posted:

As one of the people that thought it wouldn't happen, I clearly failed to predict that we would have a government policy of actively try to give COVID to as many people as possible as quickly as possible. Joke is on me for that one.