Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pfizer missed a huge opportunity by not branding their covid vaccine ivaxmectin and delivering it in an apple flavored oral paste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/pa6n2b/i_was_waiting_for_the_vaccine_to_be_fda_approved/

there are tons of these idiots posting pics of themselves getting vaxxed who were actually waiting for fda approval. lmao

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

cr0y posted:

Ok what is that Facebook group I have to dive in.

different group but I started this one six years ago and it’s been ruined by chud anti mask nuts https://www.facebook.com/groups/1391424144506762/?ref=share

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

mastershakeman posted:

My friend who was hoping ivermectin would pan out and not necessitate boosters just calculated the horse to human dosage at .9g and said it's likely everyone ODing on it can't do math

1 tube of Metamucil = 144 human doses or 2 horse doses.

No wonder people in Costco look at me funny when I'm checking out with a flat in my basket.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

Dude this Death Panel podcast is perfect

are the prior episodes as good

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

mastershakeman posted:

My friend who was hoping ivermectin would pan out and not necessitate boosters just calculated the horse to human dosage at .9g and said it's likely everyone ODing on it can't do math

School of Hard Knocks grads just not prepared for the real world smh

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Spoondick posted:

pfizer missed a huge opportunity by not branding their covid vaccine ivaxmectin and delivering it in an apple flavored oral paste

Pfizer does what Ivermecdon't

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

deadwing posted:

the chuds are now just buying anything with a horse on it

Is there something unique about modern times that produces these people who are very clearly too stupid to live? Or were they just much less visible before the internet?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Steve Yun posted:

Dude this Death Panel podcast is perfect

Is that the name of it?

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Atrocious Joe posted:

can a respirator be built into a fursuit

Does this count?

https://wildgasmasks.com/

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterSchorschFL/status/1429942730994618372

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Spoondick posted:

Vaccine hesitancy report -
22% don't trust the govt
19% afraid of side effects
14% waiting for dr pepper flavor

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
His friend forgot his mask, so he's lending him a hand

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/EmmaAudreyGoss/status/1429982020323614736?s=20

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/LukePlunkett/status/1429936909149605986

Covid, it's like the Croods

Captain Magic posted:

don’t know who did it, but someone here posted the Death Panel pod, specifically the one blasting Emily Oster.

Thank you. It is such a loving relief to hear people talk out loud in intelligent ways about the massive crisis we are in. Makes me feel a lot less crazy.

You guys here are good too, but there’s also a lot of black humor(/prophecy) that is sometimes difficult to digest in large volumes and there are always a dozen new pages to this thread. please keep it up though; I am just weak

ditto

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1429978083759689732?s=20

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

He won't say to wear an N95 because according to the CDC those still aren't for use by filthy non-medical industry plebes

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
[COVID-19] Now, it's like that movie, the Croods.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Shear Modulus posted:

are the prior episodes as good

I picked a random one to listen to and it was so in-line with CSPAM that I assume the rest of the episodes are of a similar mind

they are absolutely ripping on Emily Oster, and unlike this thread they have very good memory so they can cite all of the Times Emily Oster was wrong off the top of their heads

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

what they're gonna do is get rid of quarantine.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Judakel posted:

what they're gonna do is get rid of quarantine.

when the teachers are all dead, the students will finally rule

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

The Oldest Man posted:

Some part of me still believes they're going to abort before like a thousand kids get sick :[

...abort... the kids, you say? well ok then

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Lacrosse posted:

He won't say to wear an N95 because according to the CDC those still aren't for use by filthy non-medical industry plebes

I remember in the early days here the government was very anti-normal people needing masks but even then it was pretty clear to me that was based on concerns about limited supply and not due to any scientific reasons wearing a mask would be worse than not wearing one.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

I'm full joker, baby

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Gimme that anthelmintic

Preferably equine

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol at the change in the past two months

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I've long had a seething hatred for garbage alternative medicine naturopath fuckers. But, I'd vote blue for them compared to these far right authoritarians getting people to take entirely useless hydroxychloroquine then graduating to loving horse pills. The most infuriating thing for me in the post escalator era is the complete lack of repercussions, accountability, punishment for everyone in power.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier posted:

Anyone have some "natural" immunity sucking rear end vs vaccinated immunity papers on hand? Especially against different variants than what your previous infection was?

Trying again

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
a spoonful of apple flavor helps the medicine go down
the medicine go down-wown
the medicine go down
just a spoonful of apple flavor helps the medicine go down
in a most delightful way

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It is like the movie The Croods in that it caused me to curl up into a ball and cry uncontrollably for two hours this afternoon because that was the mentally healthy thing to do. :sparkles:

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnorkles posted:

when the teachers are all dead, the students will finally rule

Every school in America becomes MyPillow School

Every class is "put this pillow together and we pay you nothing"

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

McNugget Buddy posted:

Every school in America becomes MyPillow School

Every class is "put this pillow together and we pay you nothing"

u cant build an economy based on selling each other pillows

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Delta-Wye posted:

u cant build an economy based on selling each other pillows

shut the gently caress up idiot

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Delta-Wye posted:

a spoonful of apple flavor helps the medicine go down
the medicine go down-wown
the medicine go down
just a spoonful of apple flavor helps the medicine go down
in a most delightful way

Is this from The Apple Trumplin Gang

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Is there something unique about modern times that produces these people who are very clearly too stupid to live? Or were they just much less visible before the internet?

I think natural selection probably got to a lot of them in earlier times. But the internet hasn't helped and was probably a mistake

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

cr0y posted:

Is that the name of it?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

people have always bought into pseudo-science cures.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I wish we had a forum poster that worked at TSC. I need to hear about the stupid fuckers taking a tube of horse paste to checkout, each knowing exactly what is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

triple sulk posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/pa6n2b/i_was_waiting_for_the_vaccine_to_be_fda_approved/

there are tons of these idiots posting pics of themselves getting vaxxed who were actually waiting for fda approval. lmao

teacher said it was ok so im using all the crayons :downs: