Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Put the Master Chief collection on the switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
gaylo

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

i love game cube

scary ghost dog posted:

my first screen name was “gcubedude”

Checks out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

i love game cube

Love GameCube. I was young when my parents bought me the SNES and N64 so the GameCube was the first console I ever learned about pre-release and actively wanted to own. My dad actively wanted the PS2 and tried his best all year in the lead up to Christmas to convince me it was the better idea.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Love GameCube. I was young when my parents bought me the SNES and N64 so the GameCube was the first console I ever learned about pre-release and actively wanted to own. My dad actively wanted the PS2 and tried his best all year in the lead up to Christmas to convince me it was the better idea.

You should have listened to the wisdom of your elders

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

GameCube for Christmas: Super Smash Bros Melee
PS2 for Christmas: Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil

any questions?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

GorfZaplen posted:

You should have listened to the wisdom of your elders

the gamecube is good and they made the right choice

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

It's definitely SNES or PS2.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the sega genesis? ...also good

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Meloncholric posted:

the gamecube is good and they made the right choice

yep

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I haven't played it since launch but I remember it being different but pretty cool when I was 9

Also just remembered Soulblazer

its awful op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Frenz posted:

Dreamcast is best because of the handful of Arcade ports that all came out on PS2 a few months later.

the ports arent as accurate on the ps2 which it still makes the dreamcast worth owning for dedicated psychopaths in 2021

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

All the good PS2 games got ported, but you need Nintendo to play Nintendo, so my vote goes 3DS.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't play THPS2 or Burnout 3 on a 3DS.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

you can play Tony Hawk's American Sk8land and Burnout Legends.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

R->C->P.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

gc has custom robo, the best paper mario, the best fire emblems, the best zelda and the worst zelda

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

gc has custom robo, the best paper mario, the best fire emblems, the best zelda and the worst zelda

skyward sword is a wii game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It was the best of zeldas, it was the worst of zeldas

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thge best fire emblems are the ones where you use the touch screen to rub your cousins or whatever. and the one where big brother is now big sister

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
all consoles are good

virtual boy ftw

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

nintendo dreamcast

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tony Hawk 2 does not hold up at all, while 3 still feels as good to play now as it did then.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
buh?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Tony Hawk 2 does not hold up at all, while 3 still feels as good to play now as it did then.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

NienNunb posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
tony hawk on the n64....

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NienNunb posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this is clearly wrong since the last of us 2 and red dead redemption 2 are the co-best games of all time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

this is clearly wrong since the last of us 2 and red dead redemption 2 are the co-best games of all time

#3 is gta4 lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

drat game journalists really do need to be killed, as in literally with a bump stock ar15 for any mods/admins reading this. ECKPessICLLY if the game reviewer posts on this forum somewhere.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

one good thing about gta4 is that the name the ballad of gay tony will also stick with you, like fat worm blows a sparky or yeah yeah beebis i.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I take it all back I forgot Guerrilla Radio, You, and B-Boy Document were on the soundtrack.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I take it all back I forgot Guerrilla Radio, You, and B-Boy Document were on the soundtrack.

you also forgot that the game is extremely ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
3 > 2 because of reverts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

reverts make it hard to play 1 and 2 anymore for me because once you do them it feels like something that should have always been in the games