Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

So has anyone died from doing this yet? ‘Cause it’s gonna happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

There was the drive-by, three people died there although it wasn't specifically from the challenge itself.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Kwyndig posted:

There was the drive-by, three people died there although it wasn't specifically from the challenge itself.

What?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

https://www.newsweek.com/three-dead-gunfire-friends-film-crate-challenge-video-social-media-1622029

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

:stare:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

So has anyone died from doing this yet? ‘Cause it’s gonna happen.

Anyone doing this while hospitals are at 130%+ capacity should be refused treatment.

And so should the antivaxxers.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Anyone doing this while hospitals are at 130%+ capacity should be refused treatment.

And so should the antivaxxers.

foreign agents are creating milk crate memes to destabilize american healthcare infrastructure prove me wrong

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

jk we're dumb as hell without any assistance lmao

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

lol

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Rozzbot posted:

If your kid is freaked out about black holes you can put the in perspective by reminding them they are way more likely to suffer a fatal brain aneurysm at any given moment

Knormal posted:

Gamma ray burst. Travels at the speed of light, so it's undetectable until the half of the planet facing the source drops dead. It'll get a kid to forget all about black holes.

Don't worry, Betelgeuse will take us all out. Probably. Maybe. If it's aimed at us.

Might have already exploded, we won't know until afterwards!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Now I have to figure out how to apply this thing I don't understand to my daily life.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

that is the excessively casual walk of a man in unbelievable pain

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

By popular demand posted:

Now I have to figure out how to apply this thing I don't understand to my daily life.

i think i've figured it out

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I get the sense that the crate walkers are always the least popular member of their respectives social groups.

Tree Bucket has a new favorite as of 06:40 on Aug 24, 2021

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
She pulls it off as she kept her center of gravity relatively low with each step. Everybody else was trying to stand straight up, with predictable results.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

By popular demand posted:

My college ethos.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

America is such a lovely country.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
https://i.imgur.com/my9RCnw.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/zzAEaIg.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wait it's 2020 again? (Or was it 2019?)

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

These milk crate stackers are all amateurs :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YLE69HyEE

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Infinitum posted:

America is such a lovely country.

For real and imagine you're one of the people who died in that shooting and your death gets reported like this by the "milk crate challenge news" twitter account complete with a sad emoji

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i hope the milk crate challenge news is as magnanimous when i die

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Stexils posted:

Official milk crate challenge news, right? Reach for the stars.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I am who I amr

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Stexils posted:

climbed a milk crate so high he could kill/dethrone god.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

bike tory posted:

For real and imagine you're one of the people who died in that shooting and your death gets reported like this by the "milk crate challenge news" twitter account complete with a sad emoji

I mean, when I die probably nobody will tweet about it at all, and I don't think i will get a sad emoji.

I'd quite like to think I might get a sad emoji tweet when I die.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

LIVE AM WHYOUR I AM TRUTH

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It's not even 7 AM where I live and (a) the existence of an "Official Milk Crate Challenge News Source" and (b) its reporting the shooting deaths of three people with a couple of corny little emojis is one of the dumbest things I will for sure see all day.

I mean it's "highly revered" so who am I to judge

I went and looked at the shootout tweet and the account took the opportunity of its going (relatively) viral to promote its music and videos so I guess god really opened a window there

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

I think its very thoughtful of him to use his last couple minutes after his heart stopped to walk next door and die in the neighbors yard.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/F043Zdy.mp4

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
I saw a “it’s always been” meme about something awful and all the sites it has spawned but I can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy of this saved?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Is The Milk Crate Challenge a new thing I missed?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

It's very much a current thing so I wouldn't say you missed it. Unless you expect to be personally notified every time there's a stupid internet challenge.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Well, it's official, a money is smarter than your average MAGA.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

It's very much a current thing so I wouldn't say you missed it. Unless you expect to be personally notified every time there's a stupid internet challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLfAtCbE_Jc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BiggerBoat posted:

Think of yourself as on the ground floor, much like these people in the middle of each video