Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I vote to exile Paladinus :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Aww geez oh no, things are looking real bad for Achewood.

Ah well, that's democracy, nothing anyone can do about it :(

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RabbitWizard posted:

Aww geez oh no, things are looking real bad for Achewood.

Ah well, that's democracy, nothing anyone can do about it :(

Don't worry, I have access to results analytics, and all your accidental duplicate votes won't be counted.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kennel posted:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Its Marie and The Adventurer's League, but that's a really good point that I should probably post the name with iit.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i vote none of the above

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The fact that I'm not winning the exhile vote is doing more for my self esteem then I was expecting.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Kennel posted:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boba Pearl posted:

Its Marie and The Adventurer's League, but that's a really good point that I should probably post the name with iit.

Thanks, I've updated the poll.

Carthag Tuek posted:

i vote none of the above

Sorry, but one webcomic must be exiled. It has been decided.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kennel posted:

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I like thinking that there was actually a comic so horrible that we were all united in hatred, but someone went back in time to prevent the author from being born, so now none of us have to suffer any worse than we do today and the small price to pay is voting comics off the island like Survivor for nerds. Which isn't that bad but then every once in a while there's a feeling like "wait wasn't there something worse than Moon Over June or Achewood?" and I guess we'll never know now oops

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Post all comics forever, even the ones I hate!!!*

*Especially the ones I hate

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Boba! Glad to see your normal Pearl Drinking Boba avatar again. What was going on there for a while?

Is there a place where all of your comic can be read sequentially and somewhat hassle free? There’s bits in this thread, and in the other webcomics thread, but they’re interspersed with your other posts, and I am exceptionally lazy.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Wait let me rescind that, if anyone ever starts posting Lore Olympus I will literally die

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

womb with a view posted:

Wait let me rescind that, if anyone ever starts posting Lore Olympus I will literally die

don't worry you can just scroll pas- :unsmigghh:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

luchadornado posted:

I like thinking that there was actually a comic so horrible that we were all united in hatred, but someone went back in time to prevent the author from being born, so now none of us have to suffer any worse than we do today and the small price to pay is voting comics off the island like Survivor for nerds. Which isn't that bad but then every once in a while there's a feeling like "wait wasn't there something worse than Moon Over June or Achewood?" and I guess we'll never know now oops
A great loss

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Such Fun posted:

Boba! Glad to see your normal Pearl Drinking Boba avatar again. What was going on there for a while?

I'm queer, and a horrific nag, which can get people kind of pissy.

Such Fun posted:

Is there a place where all of your comic can be read sequentially and somewhat hassle free? There’s bits in this thread, and in the other webcomics thread, but they’re interspersed with your other posts, and I am exceptionally lazy.

If you click on the blue text under my avvie it's got a thread in The Game Room on this here forums. I also have a website but it's not kept updated like the threads are it's just an archive. Everything gets posted to the CYOA thread first.

Oh link's would help for mobile users.

SA thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966449

My website (please don't ddos me or let the badgames.net people who make fun of me take it down)

https://bobapearlessence.com

The other stories on there are just archived versions of SA threads and are vague metaphors for finding out I'm gay and Trans. And I didn't really get help editing text until a few months ago so it's all a bit raw.

Still, you asked there it is.

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 13:46 on Aug 24, 2021

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Quote is not edit

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Double post qq

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Paladinus posted:

:siren:It's Tuesday, and it's time to cast your vote!:siren:

https://strawpoll.com/1swrdwrfx

You have roughly 24 hours to exile one webcomic from the thread. If a webcomic that you post gets exiled, don't worry, you can start posting any other webcomic regularly, or as one-offs. Please refrain from discussing in the thread what webcomic should be exiled, just vote.

If you think a regularly posted webcomic is not on the list, let me know, and I'll add it.

It’s post your favorites not post my favorites so everything should stay

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Not gonna vote for any cause they're all...fine?
Though I can't ever read achewood cause it's a resolution for ants

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Jose Valasquez posted:

It’s post your favorites not post my favorites so everything should stay

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hazardousmouse posted:

Not gonna vote for any cause they're all...fine?
Though I can't ever read achewood cause it's a resolution for ants

A typographer could improve Achewood by about 40 000%.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

:siren:It's Tuesday, and it's time to cast your vote!:siren:

https://strawpoll.com/1swrdwrfx

You have roughly 24 hours to exile one webcomic from the thread. If a webcomic that you post gets exiled, don't worry, you can start posting any other webcomic regularly, or as one-offs. Please refrain from discussing in the thread what webcomic should be exiled, just vote.

If you think a regularly posted webcomic is not on the list, let me know, and I'll add it.

Where's the "I have a functioning ability to scroll" option?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Kennel posted:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Kennel posted:

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

I'm queer, and a horrific nag, which can get people kind of pissy.

Boba Pearl posted:

Quote is not edit

Boba Pearl posted:

Double post qq

Boba, you’re a hot queer mess <3

Thanks for the links, especially the mobile friendly one - because again, so lazy. Gonna read through Marie and hit you with some scorching takes.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thank you for all your feedback. It's a new thing for the thread, and its goal is to cut down on unnecessary derails about who dislikes what webcomic. At least in that capacity it seems to be working as intended. However, after some deliberation, it was decided to add the None of the Above option to the poll in case you're okay with the current selection of regularly posted comics. To ensure fair voting process, you will have to vote again.

:siren: New poll is here: :siren:
:siren: https://strawpoll.com/u2ye1dp9k :siren:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Paladinus posted:

Thank you for all your feedback. It's a new thing for the thread, and its goal is to cut down on unnecessary derails about who dislikes what webcomic. At least in that capacity it seems to be working as intended. However, after some deliberation, it was decided to add the None of the Above option to the poll in case you're okay with the current selection of regularly posted comics. To ensure fair voting process, you will have to vote again.

I refuse to engage with your flawed voting system. There is no vote carryover and "I vote to exile Paladinus" is not present.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
When will "pallidinus" be added to the poll?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Vagabong posted:

When will "pallidinus" be added to the poll?

It's there, he's no comic

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

IDK, I reported Paladinus for spamming his stupid poll.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The nate silver of comics

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Paladinus posted:

It seems to me that this poll is still begging the question. There's another, more important poll that needs to be held first.

https://strawpoll.com/srb9f3hrz

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I mean it's in their right as thread IK, I think they're supposed to be getting their icon today or tomorrow too. Did you guys not read QCS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Oh right, it got moved to the mods forum because of the say wark pedo drama.