Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Covid seems to be going well

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Figure I'll also share the video where the song is performed in front of the Four Seasons Total Landscaping with a Rudy Giuliani cutout crowd surfing the crowd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXntnZLAGws

Ty for posting lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bah weep gra'nah weep tittybong!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

lmao

we are doomed

hell yeah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Vaccination status?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

Vaccination status?

dunno doesnt really mention it in the article, but the lady's husband was saying everyone should get the vaccine? their obits are there if ya wanna dig but :shrug:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Adolphus Kimmons said his wife’s death was very sudden. He said they celebrated her birthday in July in Daytona and then things took a turn for the worst.

Adolphus Kimmons told WALB-TV that he wants more people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

“Get regular check-ups, see a doctor, don’t be afraid to go to the doctor. And no, I don’t get out and hold signs to advocate for the vaccination but I do believe the vaccination helps and I do believe the vaccination works,” Adolphus Kimmons told WALB-TV.
''

good job, Adolph

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
ya can’t emphasize enough fellow goons, count your calories and try to get some steps in or more intense cardio, drop as many pounds as you can to get to a normal BMI, there will be no healthcare for anyone and covid loving loves killing fat people

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Alright guys 96% of the passengers were vaccinated.

she’s from Oklahoma

place your bets. Vaccinated or unvaccinated?

she was vaccinated

also, lol that they didn’t test the vaccinated

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Aug 24, 2021

Serf
May 5, 2011

Koirhor posted:

ya can’t emphasize enough fellow goons, count your calories and try to get some steps in or more intense cardio, drop as many pounds as you can to get to a normal BMI, there will be no healthcare for anyone and covid loving loves killing fat people

i started doing all this poo poo and fasting and i've lost 70 pounds since january. my only real motivation is i don't want covid to kill me lol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

Adolphus Kimmons said his wife’s death was very sudden. He said they celebrated her birthday in July in Daytona and then things took a turn for the worst.

Adolphus Kimmons told WALB-TV that he wants more people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

“Get regular check-ups, see a doctor, don’t be afraid to go to the doctor. And no, I don’t get out and hold signs to advocate for the vaccination but I do believe the vaccination helps and I do believe the vaccination works,” Adolphus Kimmons told WALB-TV.
''

good job, Adolph

powerful unvaxxed energy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why does Covid kill the fat?

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

trust the science :downs:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Helith posted:

lol, I’m not that old mate
It was when they had just opened Pfizer to 40+ year olds in NSW in the middle of May and we jumped on it straight away.

I thought you had some sort of job related exemption, not that you were 60. :P Melbourne opened for 40+ later I guess.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Serf posted:

i started doing all this poo poo and fasting and i've lost 70 pounds since january. my only real motivation is i don't want covid to kill me lol

Holy poo poo good job!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

I dunno but they're gonna need one hell of a backhoe for my rear end (when my parents inevitably take over my funeral and make it a christian-theme horror story instead of my requested cremation + pitching my pets in there with me)

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

our bodies are already trying to kill us, covid just finishes the job faster

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

euphronius posted:

It fucks with your pancreas. This is why it kills the diabetic people, and some people mysteriously develop diabetes after recovering from covid!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Doomtalker posted:

It fucks with your pancreas. This is why it kills the diabetic people, and some people mysteriously develop diabetes after recovering from covid!

ah that makes sense.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
well also when you have 100 extra lbs of wagyu on your ribcage it may be harder to breathe anyways, then covid delivers the knock out punch

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

coworkers kid's teacher just got covid

they were in school three days

lol

lmao

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/derek8185338005/status/1429897197089280024?s=21

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
It's too bad images can't be thread titles

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

:dogstare:

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
https://www.hillsboroughschools.org/coviddashboard

The start or week 3 for Hillsborough (Tampa). Up from 350 new student cases on Friday to 550 new cases today. And 91 staff. Gonna be a good week

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
[quote="FizFashizzle" post="517196269"]
coworkers kid's teacher just got covid

they were in school three days

lol

lmao

masking status? universal masking required in my schools district. So far we’ve gone 2 weeks with hardly a blip, I did rat out the bus driver of bus 90 yesterday because he allowed 2 kids to ride without a mask. I said that’s not the rules no mask no ride binch.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
corona virus disease virus

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

:psypop: surely

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

:eyepoop:

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

Vaccination status?

it says at the end both were unvaccinated. so its ok. nothing could be done to prevent this, it was their choice.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

thank you comrade covid for helping us eliminate the scourge of buttworms

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Please comrade COVID, my work place desires your infection

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

turns out only ivermectin metabolites are effective against covid so you have to give the ivermectin to a horse, collect the horse piss, then nebulize the horse piss

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this is a bougie elementary school. full vaccine and mask mandates for all staff, faculty, and students

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

this is a bougie elementary school. full vaccine and mask mandates for all staff, faculty, and students

fuuuuucck

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I love how nurses get paid utter poo poo but now all these travel nurses have figured out the hospitals are desperate enough to pay them $150/hr and they just swoop in and take all the money. I wonder if nurse compensation will ever eclipse stock buybacks in the medical industry?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Just replace phenazepam with ivermectin and post this to the group:

E: or this one

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Made this post a while back in the dead of last night, but seems to have gotten a bit lost in the early morning post-a-thon.

So gonna Max my Titers and get my booster next week just two questions;
1. Where have goons been going besides CVS? Anything I should know?
2. I’ve never had to worry about this before but Doctor-Patient Privilege is a real thing and applies here right? I don’t like lying to doctors so I probably will let mine know I got a third jab if it ever comes up.

In addition to the mask information from the old OP, which was loving fantastic, maybe we should have a guide to maxing your titers in the OP too?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Vaccination status?

"WALB-TV said that both Kimmons and Mainor were unvaccinated."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PhilippAchtel posted:

"WALB-TV said that both Kimmons and Mainor were unvaccinated."