Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

man Im so glad we invented fire and arent perpetually filled with worms anymore. well until we started eating raw food again for the fun of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

This is the most important point, I think.

The narrative is, hurr durr, dummies eat paste and crayons cuz dum.

The reality is that as far as preventative protocols go, Ivermectin seems to be best fit. It isn't something that replaces another thing we should be doing, aka vaccines for those whose risk assessment warrants it. It is an add to, not an instead of.

And for those who find preventative options valuable, they are being denied options. So, being the entrepreneurial sort, they make their own options, less preferred obviously, but if you are preventing access to Ivermectin, you are the one causing issues.

I've been following this thing for a bit and people are going out of their way to talk past each other. That behavior, not Covid, not Vaccines, not Ivermectin, but the refusal to grant anything to their counterpart, is going to lead to more deaths.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/paj3hh/banned_from_rnursing_for_asking_about_ivermectin/

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

This is the same kind of logic as "Finish everything on your plate, there are starving kids in africa" like ok are we sending leftover vax overseas? No, it's withering on the vine as states throw out 100s of thousands of expired doses.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Xaris posted:

The reality is that as far as preventative protocols go, Ivermectin seems to be best fit. It isn't something that replaces another thing we should be doing, aka vaccines for those whose risk assessment warrants it. It is an add to, not an instead of.

And for those who find preventative options valuable, they are being denied options. So, being the entrepreneurial sort, they make their own options, less preferred obviously, but if you are preventing access to Ivermectin, you are the one causing issues.

I've been following this thing for a bit and people are going out of their way to talk past each other. That behavior, not Covid, not Vaccines, not Ivermectin, but the refusal to grant anything to their counterpart, is going to lead to more deaths.

cool enjoy your transient blindness I guess

stump collector
May 28, 2007

umbilical

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
americans don't even care about other americans, let alone people living on other continents lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Xaris posted:

titanium dioxide and antifreeze mixer
holy poo poo sign me the gently caress up

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Xaris posted:

please source your quotes

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

the hell

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

I eat horse paste...it is the same exact medicine in Soolantra that people with rosacea take, only about 10 times less expensive. It helps with my mold toxicity and parasites like no other. The problem comes when the less informed eat as much as for a 1250 pound horse, or probably the whole tube, vs a pinkie nail/sized dose, which is all you need on average once a week.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Chamale posted:

Not actually true. Artificial banana flavour is made by mixing vinegar with a byproduct of alcohol fermentation. It was once used as a waterproof coating on airplanes. When they started making airplanes out of metal instead of canvas, companies needed a new use for all this banana oil, so they started putting it in candy. It doesn't taste quite like banana because it's not the result of a process to develop the right flavour, it was just lying around.

it's isoamyl acetate and it does actually exist in bananas, but that's not the only thing that makes a banana a banana

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

welcome to SA, Reddit user Brynoch

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

now do this for the poor horses that can't get their deworming medicine

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

How many lives would be saved if we just executed Zuckerberg and dissolved Facebook?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Xaris posted:

If this is a serious post I don't disagree but the people like my friend aren't taking the vaccine because they can't but because he doesn't want to. I don't care if he eats this poo poo but it bothers me because this is just the latest reason not to take it when no one is forcing him anyway.

edit: goddammit ive been owned online. never again

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Xaris posted:

The mental gum nasties to go from crying about formaldehyde, mercury, aluminium used as inert agents in vaccines to this poo poo is astounding.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

satire requires a clarity of purpose lest it cause someone to eat horse paste,

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo
so i just spent a lot of time in that ivr group digging into folks' profiles and verifying "thoughts and prayers" posts between their posts in group and the thoughts and prayers.

holy. poo poo. also i'm approved to post there now so i'm telling everyone some hot information on how lavender and omega-3 help regain your sense of smell.

i've run into some insane posts jfc

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Greg Legg posted:

goddammit ive been owned online.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Asproigerosis posted:

The mental gum nasties to go from crying about formaldehyde, mercury, aluminium used as inert agents in vaccines to this poo poo is astounding.
lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
the other guy who took it and found he poo poo out a bowl of worms after days of pain was pretty cool

choo choo all onboard the ivm train. perfectly SAFE, thats the FACT

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the best preventative protocol is a healthy diet and exercise

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo
i saved a bunch of these.

is it common Don't Be an rear end in a top hat to block the names out first before i post them? idc. just trying to be in-line.

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

kazmeyer posted:

The problem is a lot of the foods we rely on we just can't grow normally. If you eat a tasty Honeycrisp apple and plant the seeds in your backyard, one day your kids will eat the first fruit off the tree and throw up because it's crabapples.

I don't know if bananas have the true to seed problem but I also don't relish the idea of having to pick seeds out of my bananas before I reach for the tajin.

(Incidentally if you've never tried tajin on bananas loving DO IT)

IIRC modern bananas don't have viable seeds, they are asexually propagated, which is why they are all clonal. They take a long time to fruit tho.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

What do you mean I’m not allowed back in the office? Yes I’m vaccinated against COVID. Which vaccine? Ivermectin. What fo you mean it’s not accepted? I took the dab. I TOOK THE DAB!

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

idk how long the shelf life is, but stocking up on anti-parasitic probably isn't bad considering the trajectory of the US

although, I would recommend not eating them all immediately and only using them for their intended purpose and species

gently caress, this is probably true. Now I gotta think about how to add antiparasitics to my stash. I was gonna disagree, but with Florida stopping ozonation, all kinda stuff can happen.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The autocorrect to gum nasties had me rolling

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I have evidence that there are Leftists here on this subreddit, trying to convince people to consume Ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19, specifically to encourage conservatives to harm or kill themselves.
DO NOT TRUST THE LEFTISTS. They want to kill you by tricking you into taking Ivermectin for COVID-19. DON'T TAKE IT, IT IS A TRAP THAT WILL HARM OR KILL YOU

Is this one of you?

Real Mean Queen fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 25, 2021

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
okay i'm sorry i had to declare posting bankruptcy so if anything i need to know has happened since page 275 please let me know

my contribution is that my brother and his girlfriend — both pfizer'd in may, i.e. within 4 months — got breakthrough cases from an all-vaccinated indoor gathering in NY, and they picked it up because she works for Fancy Tech Company that gave her whole team https://www.cuehealth.com/products/how-cue-detects-covid-19/ to have at home (it's a rapid RNA test to have at home and i want one)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
gonna try to trick the ivermectin Reddit into vaping the horse paste

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

uber_stoat posted:

i love living in this country of ours where everyday reality is indistinguishable from blackest satire.

this is dumber than infinite jest

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Xaris posted:

the other guy who took it and found he poo poo out a bowl of worms after days of pain was pretty cool

uhhh... Were those actually worms or worm-like tissues from his ravaged guts?

either way, still hilarious.

hey anyone got a Reddit account and want to post about licking salt licks and eating lucerne hay as a treatment for covid?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Buck Turgidson posted:

uhhh... Were those actually worms or worm-like tissues from his ravaged guts?

either way, still hilarious.

hey anyone got a Reddit account and want to post about licking salt licks and eating lucerne hay as a treatment for covid?

im guessing probably the latter considering i think most "worm" expulsions are just hosed up lining strands

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

So my next door neighbor who is an asymptomatic break-through case, was just chatting with my kids in the backyard. They were separated by ~30 feet and outdoors, but like seriously, yet another crack ping for my wife and I. We have a new rule that the kids have to have masks on anytime they are outside now. Can't even go in the backyard without them. I guess it's good prep for school. :/

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/padl3b/who_scientist_may_face_death_penalty_for_advising/

that lead me to this: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

At this point, it's impossible for me to tell the difference between the Genuine Morons and the psychopaths who think it's funny to convince them to eat horse paste and go blind.

LMFAO

LMFAO

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Xaris posted:

lol whoops we destroyed the part of peoples brains capable of processing information outside the context of c u l t u r e w a r f a r e hopefully nothing bad happens while we're giving ourselves a very specific kind of brain cancer

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Xaris posted:

yeah apparently those worms are actually parts of people's intestinal lining

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

robot roll call posted:

yeah apparently those worms are actually parts of people's intestinal lining

is this like the thing where taking antibiotics fucks with yr digestion by inflicting megadeaths upon yr "gut biome"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
ivermectin stuff reminds me of when people would wrap their Xbox 360 in a towel to make it work

like, it maybe correlated with a positive result one time because that was going to happen anyway and then every dumbass who can go to the towel store is loading up