Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i like the list of inactive ingredients and none of the active ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Animal-Mother posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/padl3b/who_scientist_may_face_death_penalty_for_advising/

that lead me to this: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

At this point, it's impossible for me to tell the difference between the Genuine Morons and the psychopaths who think it's funny to convince them to eat horse paste and go blind.

LMFAO

LMFAO

how did you forget about America’s frontline doctors

they had the demons cause STIs lady and everything

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
that's gorilla channel level stuff though. don't let that one loose

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Animal-Mother posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/padl3b/who_scientist_may_face_death_penalty_for_advising/

that lead me to this: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

At this point, it's impossible for me to tell the difference between the Genuine Morons and the psychopaths who think it's funny to convince them to eat horse paste and go blind.

LMFAO

LMFAO

America’s frontline doctors is 1000% the website these guys send each other to, everything you see on there is completely in earnest

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Same trick as those liver toxin cleanses where you end up pooping out hard gray balls which are just soap or whatever that gets formed by the nasty poo poo you ate from the naturopath.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Xaris posted:

This is the most important point, I think.

The narrative is, hurr durr, dummies eat paste and crayons cuz dum.

The reality is that as far as preventative protocols go, Ivermectin seems to be best fit. It isn't something that replaces another thing we should be doing, aka vaccines for those whose risk assessment warrants it. It is an add to, not an instead of.

And for those who find preventative options valuable, they are being denied options. So, being the entrepreneurial sort, they make their own options, less preferred obviously, but if you are preventing access to Ivermectin, you are the one causing issues.

I've been following this thing for a bit and people are going out of their way to talk past each other. That behavior, not Covid, not Vaccines, not Ivermectin, but the refusal to grant anything to their counterpart, is going to lead to more deaths.

me when the vermectin hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIhi8bi39NU

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS
420 EAT HORSE PASTE ALL DAY
https://ivmmeta.com/

According to this site literally everything is a miracle drug for covid. Clicking all the links at the top gives similar looking stats to the ivermectin page. wtf lol, lmao

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Seattle Public Schools just had a virtual townhall and q&a to address covid and safety concerns

all of the top voted questions on the public q&a form were related to "why is there no virtual option for all schools" "no school that has opened in america hasn't had outbreaks, what makes sps different" "please address thresholds for when sps will shut down classrooms or entire schools due to continued quarantine" etc etc etc

so of course they never even acknowledge those questions, didn't answer them, didn't mention them, nothing

instead answered all the softball questions

loving driving full speed ahead off a cliff

these loving motherfuckers

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Consummate Professional posted:

doesn't the rope worm thing happen to people who "cure autism" by drinking diluted bleach?

And gave themselves bleach enemas, yes. One person decided to combine it with horse paste for a x2 destroying my internal organs combo.

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

by sebmojo

it's a public group. if the names need to be edited, i can do that real quick and re-upload/swap 'em.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

lol this is the company that made ivermectin

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The Love Shack song but instead of “love shack” they say “horse paste”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

horse paste
horse paste
roll your tube of horse paste
horse paste
horse paste
eat it up, yum!

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

mawarannahr posted:

this is dumber than infinite jest

trump was a pretty spot-on johnny gentle tho

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol this guy sure has some takes
https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1430322205812953091

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
(rubs skin after not taking a shower for two days)

whoa look at all these parasite worms leaving my body

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Atrocious Joe posted:

rope worms are apparently just the remnants of their hosed up bowels
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_worms

it gets worse because people think these worms cause autism and do poo poo to their kids to "cure" them. we need a US Cultural Revolution.

hey does anyone remember ge cafe?

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

mod sassinator posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

horse paste
horse paste
roll your tube of horse paste
horse paste
horse paste
eat it up, yum!

I took some horse paste
Because I had COVID
Didn't really work and
Now. I'm. Dead.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Petey posted:

trump was a pretty spot-on johnny gentle tho

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Steve Yun posted:

lol this is the company that made ivermectin

lol that’s from February

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Shitpostradomus posted:

it's a public group. if the names need to be edited, i can do that real quick and re-upload/swap 'em.

damnit they are all going to assume that everyone is only dying because doctors wouldn't do this one neat trick to defeat covid instead of realizing that it is a deadly disease and you can't just trick your way out of everything

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
also remember making fun of the people devouring massive quantities of horse paste, rendering them blind, will only make them more stubborn about how good the horse paste is

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Real Mean Queen posted:

America’s frontline doctors is 1000% the website these guys send each other to, everything you see on there is completely in earnest

I am laughing so hard I'm crying.

Is there anything in the Book of Revelation about millions of people being dumb as gently caress? We've got war, we've got pestilence, we've got famine in many places, and we've definitely got death, but what color horse does stupidity ride on?

Just kidding. There can't be four horsemen because their horses are sick and all the horse meds have been consumed by your in-laws.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shitpostradomus posted:

Lol keeping people on a vent for over a month jfc. And to give in and give the patient the horsey sauce anyway, I hope the physician responsible gets in big poo poo for prescribing based on family suggestions.

Anyway this is why hospitals are full, vents just let people slowly fade out for a month instead of just a quick end.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Tzen posted:

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Seattle Public Schools just had a virtual townhall and q&a to address covid and safety concerns

all of the top voted questions on the public q&a form were related to "why is there no virtual option for all schools" "no school that has opened in america hasn't had outbreaks, what makes sps different" "please address thresholds for when sps will shut down classrooms or entire schools due to continued quarantine" etc etc etc

so of course they never even acknowledge those questions, didn't answer them, didn't mention them, nothing

Snoqualmie district has a full remote option. I’m not sure why SPS can’t.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shitpostradomus posted:

More like Failie Poopin

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Tzen posted:

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

angry parents: "What the gently caress are you doing? you're gonna get everyone killed you myopic sociopath idiots. there's a loving pandemic how are you still pretending that this is going to work?"

school administration: "I heard a question from the back. What are the policies regarding school dances? We are going to have them like normal"

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol keeping people on a vent for over a month jfc. And to give in and give the patient the horsey sauce anyway, I hope the physician responsible gets in big poo poo for prescribing based on family suggestions.

Anyway this is why hospitals are full, vents just let people slowly fade out for a month instead of just a quick end.

that family wants the doctor to get in trouble for not giving them ENOUGH horse sauce lmao.

lol

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Stereotype posted:

also remember making fun of the people devouring massive quantities of horse paste, rendering them blind, will only make them more stubborn about how good the horse paste is

someone posted a tweet of someone spelunking into the ivermectin world online and finding there is a social hierarchy where the people who got actual doctor prescriptions for human ivermectin were scorned by the people going to tractor supply stores lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Pillowpants posted:

I know Business Gorillas is advertising his as well, but the company I work for has ridiculous amounts of openings...and 60-70% of our hires are completely remote forever now.

We have openings for Software Engineers and other Computer touching sciency jobs, BD, Energy Management, Engineering, Customer Service, Procurement, HSEQ, Construction and operations Site worker/managers, and all the support functions (Legal, Communications, HR, Accounting, Admins)

So - if you want to work for a large green energy company trying to save the world from oil and gas, with awesome benefits and corporate overlords in another country - reach out to me and I'll see what I can do.

signal boosting this! i've been directing goons to known friend Pillowpants for a while now but PLEASE talk to this goon!!!!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Shitpostradomus posted:

"we've been asking to start the horse paste protocaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lmfao at the rest of the world watching America die of delta while poisoning itself with horse paste.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Stereotype posted:

what the gently caress is a covid hawk. if he means someone who knows what a virus is then there are none. except us. we are the covid hawks.

KAW KAW

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

someone posted a tweet of someone spelunking into the ivermectin world online and finding there is a social hierarchy where the people who got actual doctor prescriptions for human ivermectin were scorned by the people going to tractor supply stores lol

ahahahahaha when you search for it on Amazon you get a banner ad for Amazon Pharmacy *AND* they suggest shittier cheaper off-brand horse paste to save money.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Business Gorillas posted:

once again nate clearly shows he has no loving idea how anything works

lmao yeah how was this polarity surprising to anyone

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Many doctors get well earned reputations of being coward little shits that refuse to ever broach the subject of futility of care and instead will happily just run out the clock doing full court press treatment options for pep pep because they'd rather tie up the labor and equipment needed to continue life support until the patient eventually dies than have to do 'the talk' with the family.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Why the gently caress is fox hawking the horse paste like who the gently caress is making money off this insanity.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Business Gorillas posted:

signal boosting this! i've been directing goons to known friend Pillowpants for a while now but PLEASE talk to this goon!!!!

Any openings for mri or pet technologist?

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

#1 Best Seller

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Nothus posted:

Lmfao at the rest of the world watching America die of delta while poisoning itself with horse paste.

Those poor souls in China and New Zealand, they don't even have the freedom to eat horse paste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

cr0y posted:

Why the gently caress is fox hawking the horse paste like who the gently caress is making money off this insanity.

tbf it's not fox, fox has largely had most of their pundits including carlson et al telling people to get a vaccine and take covid seriously. not that fnc is good, it's bad, but fox is big lieberal msm now and has been transcended and shedded like their intestinal lining.

it's much more decentralized of a self-perpetuating ouroboros of poo poo