Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My grocery store still has “ these are not snacks” signs near the tide pods

They do look delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
screen print shirt: winnie the pooh reaching into a jar labeled IVERMECTIN

now in child's sizes and baby onesie!

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

whiskey patrol posted:

Most of the country is full-on open biden and oblivious and way too many of the people paying some level of attention are eating horse paste

lol

lmao

Animal-Mother posted:

I am laughing so hard I'm crying.

Is there anything in the Book of Revelation about millions of people being dumb as gently caress? We've got war, we've got pestilence, we've got famine in many places, and we've definitely got death, but what color horse does stupidity ride on?

Just kidding. There can't be four horsemen because their horses are sick and all the horse meds have been consumed by your in-laws.

im seriously in tears, I had to take a break from this thread because of laughing so hard, thanks C-SPAM Covid thread

seriously when they write the American Empire's obituary, the part detailing the beginning of the end is gonna include Afghanistan, COVID, Trump, Open Biden, and apple flavored horse paste

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

didn’t we already do this ivermectin things with what was it called ..hydroychlorinique

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Judakel posted:

tell that goon to make a button for ivermectin and sell that poo poo to chuds

shadow storefront called Vet Freedom Buttons

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

kazmeyer posted:

Ironically, brain worms.

someone really needs to do a cross-sectional study on the prevalence of toxoplasmosis antibodies in various countries

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

WampaLord posted:

apple flavored!

horses love apples

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

someone buy crakl ping an account and lock him in a room with madjackal

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
man I try to walk my dog at night alone and this annoying rich lady in my neighborhood sees me across the street, comes by, and talks to me unmasked and slobbers all over my dog. Hope she's not sick

what a stupid thing to have to worry about lmao

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Google Butt posted:

someone buy crakl ping an account and lock him in a room with madjackal

confiscate madjackal's lube first

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Casey Finnigan posted:

man I try to walk my dog at night alone and this annoying rich lady in my neighborhood sees me across the street, comes by, and talks to me unmasked and slobbers all over my dog. Hope she's not sick

Why didn't you start jogging at the first sight of another human? this is on you bro

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

euphronius posted:

didn’t we already do this ivermectin things with what was it called ..hydroychlorinique

Apparently ivm is the crack to hcl baby aspirin

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Wrex Ruckus posted:

does ivermectin cure brainworms though? besides killing the host I mean.

according to a single study from Turkey, possibly

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25207063/

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

mod sassinator posted:

62 community cases in new zealand today too: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid...6URD5Y4O5Y7VDQ/

yikes!

Yeah as has been mentioned, actually getting back positive tests of cases lags infection by ~10 days and we've been in lockdown for 8 days now, so expect another few days of rising numbers. I'd imagine there could be a lockdown level change for the majority of the country next tuesday but Auckland and Wellington are defo going to be in for another week or two at least.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s used in Horses, not turkeys

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Casey Finnigan posted:

Stop being polite and tell her to gently caress off

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

nexous posted:

do we have any psychologists in here. what’s the reasoning behind people rejecting things like (fairly proven) vaccines but fully embracing wild treatments like anti-parasitics

Not a psychologist at all, but it could be a type of social contagion benefiting from extended reinforcement through personal networks. If someone gets a vaccine it's one and done, maybe they post about it on Facebook that day but it's not a daily thing. Otoh people taking horse paste or zinc or whatever do it regularly, tell their friends, discuss horse paste based recipes and regimens, post on social media etc. As a result people around them hear about horse paste from their friends a lot more than about getting vaccinated. If they hear it from a few different friends they might start to investigate further, giving the contagion a chance to spread further. The fact that the "treatment" has to be taken for a long period of time and is ineffective might actually help it spread through social networks vs highly effective one-time vaccines.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Casey Finnigan posted:

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Google Butt posted:

Why didn't you start jogging at the first sight of another human? this is on you bro

my dog is very friendly and loves this lady and this lady buys gifts for my dog so I'm like forced to be cordial to her

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

euphronius posted:

Yeah but bad orange man gone so it's legit now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

people have bad ideas all the time it’s not a psychological Illenss or whatever

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

mod sassinator posted:

62 community cases in new zealand today too: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid...6URD5Y4O5Y7VDQ/

yikes!

So sad. Delta just works differently.

mastershakeman posted:

Ooof. What the hell do you guys do at this point, everyone has to be getting pissed off

Build a wall and make your sister pay for it.

The PM will try to force an open er up after we get past 70% vaccinated but none of the states will budge, and states have autonomy on this.

There's a federal election coming up soon too so the PM is panicking.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

euphronius posted:

There was at least some semblance of plausibility with the H because it was fresh into the plague before remsediver whatever became the go to and the drug is used frequently in humans for multiple conditions.

Horsey sauce is for loving animals and I suspect the actual instances where you'd need it in humans are so rare it'd have to be custom ordered by the pharmacy.

Or fox news is an op where they try to see how loving dumb their viewers are and see how many they can get to poison themselves with increasingly dumber ideas. Going to just be straight up rat poison next.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol yesterday gave me some hope as NSW dropped ~100 into the 700s. today?

https://twitter.com/NSWHealth/status/1430334358351536130?s=20

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Casey Finnigan posted:

my dog is very friendly and loves this lady and this lady buys gifts for my dog so I'm like forced to be cordial to her

this is why you never speak with your neighbors from day 1

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
only china soldiers on

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Nocturtle posted:

Not a psychologist at all, but it could be a type of social contagion benefiting from extended reinforcement through personal networks.

this poo poo’s unproven as hell and the research is mostly signal boosted by Facebook and associated researchers because it makes their product sound cooler. the effect sizes they found are laughable. Disinformation Experts glommed onto it more recently.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Judakel posted:

only china soldiers on

More draconian lock downs

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Apple Flavoured Paste,
Eyes with the Blur
The whole ER was looking at her
Next thing you know (next thing you know)
Shorty got low low low low low low low liver function.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Stereotype posted:

"we've been told that choirs are a common point of spread since everyone is spewing massive clouds of virus into normally very poorly insulated rooms. in order to address this we've increased the spacing between children from 3ft to 5ft and suggested they wear masks when not singing. also everyone has to wash their hands before class"

In order to prevent spread, wind instrument players will be required to wear a mask. With a hole in it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

apatheticman posted:

Apple Flavoured Paste,
Eyes with the Blur
The whole ER was looking at her
Next thing you know (next thing you know)
Shorty got low low low low low low low liver function.

:golfclap:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Seeing Australia covid numbers is so tiring. Why bother? Who even cares about 5 people in your Township getting covid. Counting the grains of sand on the beach.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

euphronius posted:

yeah and bleach too lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Asproigerosis posted:

Seeing Australia covid numbers is so tiring. Why bother? Who even cares about 5 people in your Township getting covid. Counting the grains of sand on the beach.

i've never cared less about lives than i do australian lives

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

mastershakeman posted:

Ooof. What the hell do you guys do at this point, everyone has to be getting pissed off

"[url posted:

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/scott-morrisons-plan-to-have-families-reunited-for-christmas/news-story/adbfdf2b66f572445e94d09e4163bbd5[/url]
"]The Prime Minister has alienated and angered an entire state after appearing to liken Western Australia to cavemen during a bizarre television interview.

Scott Morrison was discussing Covid-19 vaccination rates when he said it was “absurd” for any state to think they could protect themselves from the Delta strain forever, in a clear dig to states like WA.

“Now it’s like that movie The Croods,” he told The Today Show on Tuesday, in reference to the children’s film about cavemen.

“Some wanted to stay in the cave and the young girl wanted to deal with the challenges of living in a different world. Covid is a different world ... we can’t stay in the cave.”

mcgowan's response

quote:

“We are not in lockdown, we are the freest community anywhere in Australia, perhaps anywhere in the world. We don’t have any restrictions,” he told reporters.

“Sometimes people are too focused on where they are and they don’t realise that outside of NSW it’s a very different situation. Australia is bigger than just NSW.

“We are not living in caves — we are living a normal life.”

Mr McGowan also noted WA was providing a great deal of the revenue being used to help NSW during its outbreak.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

u/n Horsepaste Protocol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

Judakel posted:

i've never cared less about lives than i do australian lives

kaxman
Jan 15, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

There was at least some semblance of plausibility with the H because it was fresh into the plague before remsediver whatever became the go to and the drug is used frequently in humans for multiple conditions.

Horsey sauce is for loving animals and I suspect the actual instances where you'd need it in humans are so rare it'd have to be custom ordered by the pharmacy.

Or fox news is an op where they try to see how loving dumb their viewers are and see how many they can get to poison themselves with increasingly dumber ideas. Going to just be straight up rat poison next.

Ivermectin was in an episode of house, i remember because it killed a dog and the patient died ironically because he didn't get his ivermectin but the doctors thought he had

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Asproigerosis posted:

Warfarin in low doses is used to prevent blood clots and in high doses is used to poison rats. So they just need to persuade the olds to take all their medication in one massive dose and the Fox viewer base will collapse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Hollismason posted:

Goddamn people are eating horse paste and drinking bleach. Just goddamn.

idiots are still having weddings and going to brunch while hospitals collapse, lol