Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I stir a tablespoon of coffee into my 25% saline solution to make it palatable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

MariusLecter posted:

The honey bun one has 8grams of salt. Seems like a lot, i mean I know you add salt to even out the flavors but still seems like a bit much.

Just over here drinking my coffee flavored sea water.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Don't post my fridge.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The label says it has 190 mg :shrug:

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I refuse to believe that isn't an extremely elaborate joke

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

zedprime posted:

Would you wash yourself with a chocolate pancake

I should probably get back to work now so you can entertain yourself with your own square meals https://squareat.com/squares

Now available at your local Omega Mart!

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I think what bothers me most is that they left a container of ice cream in the fridge instead of keeping it in the freezer.

zedprime posted:

Would you wash yourself with a chocolate pancake

Hell. Yes. I would not eat the same chocolate pancake I washed myself with but I would absolutely allow seperate eating and washing pancakes.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ran out of hot dogs. solution: roll some bologna around pimento cheese and nuke it

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Aardvark! posted:

ran out of hot dogs. solution: roll some bologna around pimento cheese and nuke it

I will never run out of hot dogs, thank you for your service in keeping me vigilant. o7

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Aardvark! posted:

Would have been better if you fried it in a pan instead of microwaving it

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

redgubbinz posted:

I refuse to believe that isn't an extremely elaborate joke

At the very least they didn't make more than one of them:

https://mobile.twitter.com/schmanda/status/1430303480791670791

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I want to order the squares just to know. I bet they all taste the same, like ground up multivitamins. If they’re even real and it isn’t a prank.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I scream you scream we all scream for lobster

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

FreudianSlippers posted:

You know, the more I think about this the less I am offended. Keep the salt on the lobster to a minimum and baste it in butter, and it could go well in butter ice cream if the combined texture isn't too weird.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Nah, I'm still offended.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

FreudianSlippers posted:

Pretty sure I saw this once on Iron Chef.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I can't imagine eating frozen lobster chunks making for a good time, even if the taste actually turned out acceptable.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i must regretfully admit that the square food is most likely the work of a group of obstreperous art students or other such troublemakers.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

uber_stoat posted:

i must regretfully admit that the square food is most likely the work of a group of obstreperous art students or other such troublemakers.

ART STUDENTS!!!! :argh:

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

FreudianSlippers posted:

I'm not even from the east coast but this doesn't bug me at all. I bet it's good

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

uber_stoat posted:

They're real going all the way if so. They've artfully raised $150k on a startup investment crowd sourcing thing

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

zedprime posted:

They're real going all the way if so. They've artfully raised $150k on a startup investment crowd sourcing thing

How do valuation caps even work? Does $6 million dollars for laughable-looking foodsquares even have any basis in reality?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I don't know, but it sounds like it's time to launch Roundeats, the superior form factor for food.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Would jam my spoon into this so hard Id hit the table under it.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

GrandpaPants posted:

I don't know, but it sounds like it's time to launch Roundeats, the superior form factor for food.

Nice try.

Surely you'll fail in the face of competition from Triffles™️(triangular food). The simplest and therefore best shape for food.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skulk Hogan posted:

Would jam my spoon into this so hard Id hit the table under it.

Yeah I want to try it

It's weird but I imagine loving it

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The Bloop posted:

Yeah I want to try it

It's weird but I imagine loving it

The day I had goat milk ice cream with black olive brittle was the day my eyes were opened to the true possibilities of weird ice cream.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Pleads posted:

The day I had goat milk ice cream with black olive brittle was the day my eyes were opened to the true possibilities of weird ice cream.

oh word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARNV17FHyYg

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

NinjaDebugger posted:

Pretty sure I saw this once on Iron Chef.

From my recollection pretty much any time the Ice Cream Maker got pulled out by someone on that show and the episode's ingredient wasn't a fruit it ended in a culinary disaster worthy of this thread

That show's absence from any official streaming platform or even any halfway decent DVD releases is an eternal wound on my soul

That's not how Neo Kobe Pizza is supposed to work buddy

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://www.chewboom.com/2021/08/25/mountain-dew-unveils-new-flamin-hot-flavor/

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I saw this on Facebook and thought it might not be true. Hoped it might not be true :negative:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'd try that if i could just get it in a store but they want me to special order it. from the DEW store. which is a thing i have learned about just now.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
really, though, i can't imagine drinking that and the response not being an immediate choking sensation.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I have had jalapeño lemonade and it’s great, but I cannot imagine enjoying ‘hot’ as the primary flavor. I am a garbage dump of a person so I will try flaming hot dew out of morbid curiosity.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

:shepicide: don't drink the stomach hurty juice don't drink the stomach hurty juice :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

PringleCreamEgg posted:

I am a garbage dump of a person

:same: