Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Man has the penis to satisfy the woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Lumbermouth posted:

Man has the penis to satisfy the woman.

Now that chant is gonna be in my head all day. What episode was that? Bimboland, right?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Yes.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Nyyaaahh, hoop hoop suck my dick!

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Calling this crap root beer is akin to calling Celine Dion's music rock and roll!

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

They were also the women that help here get ready. those women were looking on as well so on All there where four women in the room nothing but females in the room staring at this naked woman posing on stage while the one woman behind the camera me snaping away yes.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Zeddilec? Ooh, Zeddliec!

Nooo, you're the sour daddy

kalensc fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Aug 23, 2021

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Calling this crap root beer is akin to calling Celine Dion's music rock and roll!

relistening to previous episodes & this was one of my favorites for just how much these root beer fans loving hate each other

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

relistening to previous episodes & this was one of my favorites for just how much these root beer fans loving hate each other

they shouldn't be allowed to call this ROOT BEER when it is obviously LICORICE SODA

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1yVJbnTD9p2a4bwguIrNtO?si=430a99f414e84faf

Got bored so I started an Spotify playlist featuring (mostly) every song the F Plus has used so far.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Going through the list reminded me that, because of the riff being used a bunch in the episode, 99 Luftballoons always reminds me of the inflation episode when I hear it. I'd probably have the same reaction for the Enter The Dragon theme and the Bad Dragon episode.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Finally got around to listening to the erotic poetry episode. Gonna be thinking about Cameron for a while.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Has there ever been an explanation of Lemon’s hatred of CyberPower? It gets mentioned in two separate episodes, were they just a notoriously lovely system builder in the 2010s?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I believe it's because he ordered one from them and there was some like, broken stuff or something and they were assholes about fixing it. I don't remember the details, though I do remember Bunnybread doing a CyberPowerPC joke ad about how terrible they were.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
They used to be good, shat the bed hard, and now they’re relatively decent again.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
If you don't build your own computer and want to spend way more for shittier parts just get a Mac and admit you will never become one with the machine gods

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

tokin opposition posted:

If you don't build your own computer and want to spend way more for shittier parts just get a Mac and admit you will never become one with the machine gods

Right now getting parts is so hard even a lot of people that normally would build their own are doing prebuilt.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Right now getting parts is so hard even a lot of people that normally would build their own are doing prebuilt.

Yeah like car manufacturers are scaling back, it's no joke.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

was it hard waking up from a 6 year coma

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Alaois posted:

was it hard waking up from a 6 year coma

I mean, obviously, no one would be happy waking up now

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

especially with these graphics card prices :rolleyes:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Just because it's hard doesn't mean you should waste money on middlemen

None of you are going to become the ghost of the Wired smdh

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

tokin opposition posted:

My desktop before the one I have now was a prebuilt that was cheaper than building it myself with the same specs, because Best Buy was selling it for 500 off in January 2020. 2070S and an i7-9700. They’re not the insanely bad value they used to be. I only replaced it because I was bored and needed a project.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

due to current clownshoes economic situations prebuilt computers stand a good chance of being more cost-effective than trying to buy a graphics card as an end user

this is relevant to the f plus because :confused:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Djeser posted:

due to current clownshoes economic situations prebuilt computers stand a good chance of being more cost-effective than trying to buy a graphics card as an end user

this is relevant to the f plus because :confused:

I guess if you dug really deep, you could probably manage to get a doc out of graphics card folks complaining to each other on their forums.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

unfortunately the results of this search query are more just bad than funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

please take your awful posting back to cspam and stay there

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

What episode of ExtraCredit has Shell saying "first a little licky licky then a little slurpy slurp" ?
I've had the stuck in my head for over a week and can't find the episode, hopefully it wasn't purged.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
I think it was the astrology forums episode, when the people there were talking about their sex lives.

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

Heliotrope posted:

I think it was the astrology forums episode, when the people there were talking about their sex lives.

Thank you, just checked the doc and that’s it.
I did get the line wrong it’s: “One night a little bit of penetration, a little slurpy slurp, a little penetration, more slurpy slurp. I was in”

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Is something fucky going on over at Fplus? I can only see a few dozen episodes on the site.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Yeah, the site is having some very strange and severe technical problems. Fingers crossed for Lemon.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The Revenge of Benny the Snake

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Hundreds of episodes have gone missing from Spotify and other podcasting feeds as well.

E: I was just in the middle of a binge, dammit!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Aaaaaand it's back! :toot:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Catpain Slack posted:

Hundreds of episodes have gone missing from Spotify and other podcasting feeds as well.

E: I was just in the middle of a binge, dammit!

Absolute :lol: if you don't immediately download every episode immediately upon release, then burn that episode to somewhere between 1 to 3 audio CDs, and finally print out the episode art to use as the CD label and as the art for the jewel box. Real self-own there.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
lol if you can't act out every episode verbatim with your f plus sock puppets

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

you laugh at my f plus archive but that's why i had the files to make this https://thefpl.us/episode/shorts2010

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Thanks Captain Fargle, now I know who Chris Redfield is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The brave little toaster fucks Belle in the rear end