Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Koirhor posted:

got some of those counterfeit chinese star wars legos off alibaba. fight the good fight comrades

im saving up monies to get the providence class dreadnought lego on there!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Voice of Labor posted:

fishing line which you can see in the shot. I found that smooshing it between the head and the neck peg on the torso worked well and didn't involve a knot

i see it now. beautiful

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

First Order star destroyer official Lego one on ebay was going for $350+ chinese counterfeit that looks perfect $25

Tie Fighter is also a fake, Slave I is a real 20th anniversary edition

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
VOICE OF LABOR GO ON LEGO MASTERS

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

HootTheOwl posted:

VOICE OF LABOR GO ON LEGO MASTERS

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

i just ordered an moc of a confederacy of independent systems dreadnought. hurt my wallet but i remain committed to the C.I.S cause

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lady Militant posted:

i just ordered an moc of a confederacy of independent systems dreadnought. hurt my wallet but i remain committed to the C.I.S cause

is the bourgeois revolution of the separatists a necessary step in historical development, the greatest thread in the history of the holonet, shut down by the ISB

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

StashAugustine posted:

is the bourgeois revolution of the separatists a necessary step in historical development, the greatest thread in the history of the holonet, shut down by the ISB

well a lot of the members of the separatists had UNION in their name now that you mention it...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Me and my brother used to build lego tanks and smash them together, the surviving ship was the winner

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the sluban king of police is p wonderful. build quality is good, joints are solid, weird off brand good parts like stubby 1x1 single bricks and the magical peg on both sides 180 degree plate. stickers suck and the m38 brand bricks have a sort of oily look to them. minor complaints, like $30 in box right away or half that sans box via china post. the design is totally reminiscent of 80s transformers geists. it's made up of six vehicles and not a single one is the same scale as any of the others. it's beautiful

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

40% of zombie cops beat their zombie wives

the dollar tree house brand block cemetery kits are surprisingly good

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

announcer: coming this week to the voice of labor's dead brick cop theater : night of the living boomers

(singing) I would often go there to the tiny church there

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

night of the living boomers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

night of the living boomers

amazing

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
How's the brick quality of the Chinese legos these days

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

40% of zombie cops beat their zombie wives

the dollar tree house brand block cemetery kits are surprisingly good

Dollar tree is fuckin killing it with their knockoff Legos. Now just selling boxes of bricks, 100 for a buck, and platform pieces plus trees

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the d.t. 2 minifigure packs have ball joints at their shoulders and hips, and are compatible with lego minifig heads and hands. I need to photograph it, but the megaconstux construction vehicle blind bags at d.t. are really good, lego quality and a bunch of interesting, if small, pieces

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I am the voice of labor and this is how we get our stuff

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

I am the voice of labor and this is how we get our stuff

iconic voice of labor

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the terrible tsar terrorizes territories with a tiny troop of tiny trumps

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I wish I could find the pics but I got some Chinese Legos that were Snoopy but he came with a huge arsenal of guns

It owned

China owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

the terrible tsar terrorizes territories with a tiny troop of tiny trumps

beautiful

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

the terrible tsar terrorizes the territories taking a tiny troop of tiny trumps too

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it does look like the trumps are fleeing now that you mention it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

it does look like the trumps are fleeing now that you mention it

i see your vision., the reanimated zombie trumps are clearly in the thrall of the plantation owner / necromancer type character on the pedestal / grave

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p sure it's supposed to be kingpin

I thought it was the godfather when I ordered it. kinda weird in that lego never made a kingpin minifig, but the industrious chinese cobbled together a pretty solid one

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/BionicleArmy/status/759923959206850571/photo/1

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Jetto Jagga posted:

Dollar tree is fuckin killing it with their knockoff Legos. Now just selling boxes of bricks, 100 for a buck, and platform pieces plus trees

That owns. When I was a kid spending my meager allowance on legos and N64 games, the fact that LEGO sets cost on average 10 cents per brick seemed like an absolute ripoff. They obviously cost less than 1 cent to make.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

zombie bank will keep your money safe

but not your soul

wanted to build something gray and institutional, ended up building a zombie bank. all the parts are dollar tree, probably around 15 bucks to build with plenty of parts left over. seems like a lot for dollar tree stuff, but building a solid structure all in one color is a sort of resource intensive even when it's small and extremely basic

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

oh man I need to find a bunch of red dollar tree plates so that I can make a brick corona virus so that I can make a lame visual pun that requires getting a reference to a kind of obscure arcade game

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

zombie bank will keep your money safe

but not your soul

wanted to build something gray and institutional, ended up building a zombie bank. all the parts are dollar tree, probably around 15 bucks to build with plenty of parts left over. seems like a lot for dollar tree stuff, but building a solid structure all in one color is a sort of resource intensive even when it's small and extremely basic

eager to make a deposit. :cheerdoge:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

deep in an underground research facility underneath communist china operation silk horse-dewormer faces its final challenge

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
ummm actually all banks are zombie banks because capital is the dead form of labor?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

earl of pussygrab heir to the throne of the nose candy kingdom

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

little know fact but adam west and charles manson both did acid together and were on the cia payroll